Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

And since all serious selfvoters are scum, they deserve to be lynched, so if a mafia does that, other people will (and did) vote for him. Thus this is a counterproductive scum tactic, as it does nothing to help his partner and merely gets them both lynched. NC has been doing a good job of flying under the radar before (despite some suspicion) so there is no reson for him to suicide to give his partner one more day to live. Nontheless, I can see a scumiosi attempting this if he is a vanilla and his partner is a godfather, who would be scanned as town at night and saved

I'll go completely meta and ask why choxorn-san hasn't included the picture of the dead droid as he should've…
TZ-4 is a lift operator droid aboard the Invisible Hand. He considers operating a lift to be an important and dignified position on board a spaceship, though carries a gun to avoid incidents with any passengers who think otherwise.​

Good news, everyone! We has caught a punch-clock-villainous scum!

Derp, I forgot the picture. Editing it now.

Night 5 Over. Update soon to come.

It was, once again, night on the planet that shall henceforth be known as Dagobah. Actually, it's technically always night and always day at least somewhere on the planet, as, like all planets, it was more or less spherical. But it was night on the particular location the town was.

NinjaCow64 was doing something that somehow makes this write-up seem more natural, that is, he was doing something. After doing a certain amount of something, a figure with a lightsaber appeared and pointed its lightsaber threateningly at NinjaCow.

NinjaCow growled annoyingly and responded with "You're threatening me? I have to be at least twice as big as you."

"Good point. I'll just have to jump up so I can cut your head off," the figure responded, and did exactly that.

Kennigit this time managed to appear in the write-up without being soundly asleep, which means he was probably less likely to survive this time.

Actually, considering his method of death, it probably wouldn't have mattered: At a certain point in the night, he was vaporized by an atomic missile, presumably one that came from a Space Dreadnought of some kind.

The town woke up the following morning, somewhat shocked: This was the first time more than one of them had died in the same night, which seemed odd, considering they had already killed two Trade Federationers and Dooku. They resolved to find the killers as fast as they could.

Spoiler :
NinjaCow64 was killed! He was Chewbacca! He was Town!

Kennigit was killed! He was Padme Amidala! He was Town!

Players:

1. askthepizzaguy Killed Night 3, R2-D2
2. Autolycus
3. azzaman333
4. Backwards Logic
5. BSmith1068 Lynched Day 4, Count Dookû
6. Buddhafish
7. CivCube Lynched Day 3, Jango Fett
8. CivGeneral
9. classical hero replaced by NinjaCow64 Killed Night 5, Chewbacca
10. Darth Caesar
11. Dreadnought Killed Night 1, Darth Maul
12. Gone 3 The Celt
13. Jarrema
14. JoanK Killed Night 2, Beru Lars
15. johnhughthom
16. Kennigit Killed Night 5, Padme Amidala
17. Mat93
18. mechaerik
19. Mergle
20. SamSniped
21. SouthernKing Lynched Day 5, TZ-4
22. spaceman98
23. Takhisis Killed Night 4, Jar-Jar Binks
24. The Black Knigh
25. topsecret
26. traius Ravus_Sol
27. Visorslash Lynched Day 1, Nute Gunray
28. Xenoneb
29. Zack

It is now Day 6. It will end in: [TIMER="1/22/2013 12:00 AM PST; Day 6 Over"][/TIMER]

Well pants.

Well... looks like my main man the Vig tried to hand it to someone. Who could have known, That Chewbacca certainly wasn't acting like any rebel wookie I know of.

CivGeneral, Autolycus & Darth Caesar are now the main lurkers. But Zack is seeming to be calling up Spaceman who is in turn calling up TBK.

I will vote CivGeneral for now, but it's mainly a placeholder.

Kennigit was Jim. It all makes sense now.

NOO Chewbacca, my big friend! This to you, who did?

Is this Sarcasm?

NinjaCow64: 6 (Gone 3 The Celt, Darth Caesar, The Black Knigh, Jarrema, NinjaCow64, spaceman98)

Also is there a reason for the Spaceman lynch call aside from the fact that he was the last to vote for Ninjacow?

Above shows everyone who voted for Ninjacow, I placed them in the order the votes occured, note that all of them occured after it was announced SK was going to be replaced if he survived.

To me G3TC, Jarrema & Ninjacow are obvious townies, (alas NC is only obvious now he is dead.) Spaceman has roleclaimed while the other two haven't, TBK has put forward thoughts now and again while Darth Caesar has posted little of substance throughout. The only post that wasn't a vote and a single line was when he posted "I rob a space cruiser."

If I'm missing something I'll gladly change to Spaceman myself, but at the moment he's still looking Pro-Town to me.

Vote: spaceman. I'm still suspicious of Zack and azzaman, though.

How can you still be suspicious of them? They have practically hit you with roleclaims and answers to your original suspicions...

Top Bottom