Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

I know. It was a joke. I'm saying that the OMGUS was to distract from you. You wouldn't be lynched toady, I agree. But it could start something. I thought Jawa's clothes were there face. I'm dumb, I guess.

I know. It was a joke. I'm saying that the OMGUS was to distract from you. You wouldn't be lynched toady, I agree. But it could start something. I thought Jawa's clothes were there face. I'm dumb, I guess.
Obvious scum is obvious.

So:
BL and Xeno are the remaining tradefeds, both beardless cover roles, both suspicious, clearly united, defending each other to the bitter and futile end.

Zack's goal is to get the orb at all costs, thus his effort. The town may get a partial victory if Zack suceeds, or may just be blown to peices by Peace Moon lazer. Mechaerick's goal now is probably to win with Zack. In other words, to get the orb. If he is capable of looting a body and we keep him alive, he will kill Azzaman (Vader is obviously a killing role) and take the orb. It could be he cannot loot bodies though, in which case Xeno is the better lynch.

So which is better, lynching a certain scum now, but with a chance of losing next turn, or lynching Vader, and keeping known scum alive? :crazyeye:

If we have a doctor, the answer is obvious, kill Xeno now, protect Azzaman, kill mechaerick at night. Now, do we have a doc? I want a member of this mythical town network who is not Zack and is not himself the Doc to answer me.

Zack's goal is to get the orb at all costs, thus his effort. The town may get a partial victory if Zack suceeds, or may just be blown to peices by Peace Moon lazer.
:rolleyes:

Unvote, Vote: mechaerik

There, happy now? Can we please stop the stupid conspiracy theories now?

These are some of the craziest conspiracy theories I have ever seen.

But we are playing Darths & Droids Mafia. :scan:

lol an end to conspiracies? Is that possible. Look whoever gets lynched have the other one get blocked and Vig'd. They know who they are and it's already been said. There is literally no wrong answer here as either way both Xenoneb and Mech will die at the end of the day and the end of the night.

Hopefully Xenoneb is Grevious and not a minor scum character. But this should be a good day. On that note i'm off out and won't be back in time for the end of the day.

The existance of some conspiracy is assured. Our GM put the SK in the mafia. so no conspiracy is to crazy. Zack's efforts to distince himself from Mechaerick indicate either that DV is not necissary to Zack, or that Zack is town. Either way the following seems like a safe course of action:

Lynch: unvote: vote: Xenoneb
Protect: Azzaman
Vidge Kill: Mechaerick
Roleblock: Backwards Logic

That way, Palpatine will be foiled, the Trade Federation will be scattered and we can all live happily ever after.

always look at the bright side of life
vote: orb to the Zack

Day Over. Update to come soon.

Orb:
azzaman333: 8 (azzaman333, Gone 3 The Celt, Mat93, SamSniped, spaceman98, The Black Knigh, Ravus Sol, Xenoneb)
Zack: 5 (Buddhafish, Mergle, topsecret, Zack, Jarrema)
Backwards Logic: 1 (Backwards Logic)

Lynch:
mechaerik: 7 (Jarrema, Mergle, SamSniped, Zack, The Black Knigh, topsecret, Xenoneb)
Xenoneb: 7 (azzaman333, Backwards Logic, Mat93, Ravus Sol, spaceman98, Autolycus, Buddhafish)
Abstain: 1 (Gone 3 the Celt)

Not Voting: 2 (johnhughthom, mechaerik)

The citizens of the planet that shall henceforth be known as Dagobah couldn't believe that they were sure that there were two that they could rightfully kill because they were bad.

They also could hardly believe that, after the lead had gone back and forth between the two all day, Xenoneb and mechaerik were tied at the end.

Or at least that was the way it looked. A recheck showed that apparently one of Xenoneb's voters was somewhat more... "persuasive" that he should be killed, and ended up breaking the tie.

Xenoneb responded with several incoherent noises, followed immediately by getting suddenly twice as big and gaining several extra arms.

"Fools! You will Kneel Before Zod Grievous, and be converted into Cyborgs. Under. My. Command!"

He pulled out four lightsabers, and started waving them around at anybody who got close to him.

This worked for a while. Then a space ship randomly appeared and fell on top of Xenoneb, killing him to death.

They also decided to give the Lost Orb of Phantastacoria to azzaman333.

Spoiler :
Xenoneb was lynched! He was the Head Jawa! He was Town!

Spoiler :
Actually, he was General Grievous! He was a member of the Trade Federation! (Mafia)

Players:

1. askthepizzaguy Killed Night 3, R2-D2
2. Autolycus
3. azzaman333
4. Backwards Logic
5. BSmith1068 Lynched Day 4, Count Dookû
6. Buddhafish
7. CivCube Lynched Day 3, Jango Fett
8. CivGeneral Vengeful Lyncheed Day 6, Boss Nass
9. classical hero replaced by NinjaCow64 Killed Night 5, Chewbacca
10. Darth Caesar Lynched Day 6, Greedo/Han Solo
11. Dreadnought Killed Night 1, Darth Maul
12. Gone 3 The Celt
13. Jarrema
14. JoanK Killed Night 2, Beru Lars
15. johnhughthom
16. Kennigit Killed Night 5, Padme Amidala
17. Mat93
18. mechaerik
19. Mergle
20. SamSniped
21. SouthernKing Lynched Day 5, TZ-4
22. spaceman98
23. Takhisis Killed Night 4, Jar-Jar Binks
24. The Black Knigh
25. topsecret
26. traius Ravus_Sol
27. Visorslash Lynched Day 1, Nute Gunray
28. Xenoneb Lynched Day 7, General Grievous
29. Zack

Night 7 Begins. It ends in: [TIMER="1/27/2013 12:00 AM PST; Night 7 Over"][/TIMER]

Look on the bright side, this means people think you're ridiculously good at these game, because to maintain something like this would be amazing work.
I assume that me getting killed early on in most games is a compliment then? With compliments like those, who needs aggravation?
Well, the Trade Fed are screwed in the butthole.
Das is gut.

Top Bottom