NESCraft

Alex994 Orders

[1 AP] Carve bones into runestones for use in divination
[1 AP] Meditate and seek connection with the spirits for guidance
[1 AP] Attempt to go hunting rabbits with our fox companion and cook later
[1 AP] Have a good night's sleep.

Yay, now to survive to birth. Angst, bring me some food! Your baby is hungry :p

OOC
We need to maybe start a garden based off the update. Also, we need a better shelter.

what will you name him/her? may i suggest bonefang, or TerrisH?

How long will pregnancies last anyway? It might hit me soon so i should get some info :mischief:

How long will pregnancies last anyway? It might hit me soon so i should get some info :mischief:

Considering how childhood+adolescence only takes 3 turns I'd assume 1 turn.

Nintz

1 AP: Suicide-attack the sheep on the hill slightly to the west. Spear it. A lot. Hopefully Optical will help me carry it back and cook it. Please?

0 AP: Pass Out/Die from Starvation

2 AP

1 AP: Craft a spearhead.
1 AP: Hunt and cook the sheep. Eat and sleep.

Optical.

You can't hunt and craft a sheep and a spear in 1 AP

ooc : farming seems to be a viable option for food supply if 2 people are doing it together. especially if someone gets ravenously hungry .

I'm changing my orders slightly:

Merciary

1 AP: Craft a stone Ax
1 AP: Use the Ax, leave the knife at the fire for right now, to gather some wood from the non-apple trees
1 AP: Try my luck at hunting the boar again. Leave the Ax with the wood and grab the Knife. If I'm successful bring the boar back to the fire to process. If I'm not successful grab some apples on the way back. Share my food with Herobrine if she is still around
1 AP: Sleep and if the wolves come back offer them some meat ( I'm assuming this is the only reason the show up). "Snuggle" if Herobrine is willing.

Remember kids unprotected snuggling can lead to pregnancy 90% of the time.

ORDERS DEADLINE: 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST!

I think we have most orders already actually.

Faster Updates!
I am going to make an extra special effort to up the pace of the updates. As I said, expect less narrative about eating and sleeping, I will only focus on the more exciting things.

Edit edit: nothing else to see here.

Orders

-1AP foraging with Patchy for food of any kind. Really do need to eat now...
-1AP relighting the fire to, hopefully, scare any beasts away and settle down to sleep beside it.

Orders : Substitute for North King

-1 AP: Locate parrot nest, attempt to kill sparrows for their meat, search the surroundings for any nest full of eggs.
-1 AP: Travel South East, if there are any tall, mountainous structures, try to climb it for better view.
-1 AP: Light a fire, sleep

@bonefang, just to be clear, North King still has a chance to send orders this turn. But thanks for letting me know you are willing to take over.

2 AP

1 AP: Craft a spearhead.
1 AP: Hunt and cook the sheep. Eat and sleep.

Hey, you and Nintz both have stone-tipped spears already - apologies for any confusion. I'll take your orders as attempting to hunt sheep all day, skin, cook & eat (assisted by Nintz), resting for 1AP only if successful earlier.

If Angst goes for food:
1 AP: Make hoe
1 AP: Start a garden
1AP: Meditate on upcoming birth, I assume giving birth during this time.

If Angst doesn't go for food:
2 AP: Forage for what I can, fussing at Angst the whole time.
1AP: Meditate on upcoming birth, I assume giving birth during this time.

1 AP: Keep a careful eye on the orangutans and what they eat. Copy them in order to get food.

1 AP: Sleep on top of a tree with the tans.

Top Bottom