elder scrolls mod development thread

The Redguards are definitely having some interface issues with settlers and horse archers and the game continues to crash when thier civ is included in the game.

Did they crash in version 17?

- I'm removing orc settlers while making gortwog really aggressive. I'll upload a new version after integrating ramzay's bosmer, dunmer and ships... after the exam at wednesday so right now :science::science::science:

Well, maybe instead of +1 :hammers: on every plot with 3 :hammers:, a +1 :hammers: in every city is appropriate. Xyth managed to do this with his History Rewritten mod for the Industrial Trait. Ask him for it, and I'm sure he'll send you the code. Platypings Dynamic Trait includes all the code you need. It's already a great boost as you get your cities up running faster, while it won't be OP as it doesn't increase the production too much (you'll still have to rely on mines etc.). And don't remove the settler... main issue IS their production, so instead consider nerfing the happiness bonus to 1 instead of 2, and that's probably what you need. For now, the happiness bonus is far too big, which is totally OP in the early game, as evading angry citizens is a huge boost to early production. Anyway, nerf the Orc trait that way first, and see what happens, and then think about removing the settler if it doesn't work out ;)

-- just a reminder for myself
- mention in trait description that orcs can't build settlers
- Settlers in galleys -maybe?
- The niben - should it be open to sea? Then maybe cheaper ships for transportation? It would still block the argonians... I wish there was a way... ah! forts!
- Should dunmer start on vvardenfell?
- Do you have an idea for a wooden wonder? Perhaps something from Skyrim?
- Animals & barbarians.
- writing texts, descriptions, civilopedia entries, etc. I like to do this the most, but it doesn't affect anything and takes a lot of time... I might as well spent all my modding time on this...
- I got the impression that the leaders aren't agressive enough.
+ graphics for arcane university wonder

- veBear, that's a good idea.. I still want to try the no-settler orcs. One of the reasons is that otherwise they'll always block the bretons and the redguards in their corners
- ramzay, the palaces are excellent ! :)

^And make it so they require some kind of Building to build settlers? I still belive removing settlers from them is too far off... maybe even make it so their settler is unlocked by a later tech so they can't build settlers until like BTS corresponding mid-classical era, when most others usually already have like 3-4 cities already.

I kind of like them both... releaze both of them (Y)

- edit the evil CIV4PlotLSystem for some new resources & improvements to show properly on the map. cry::cry::cry::eek::eek::eek:

I dont know alot about the plot stuff, but in C2C, WE have ALOT of improvements instituted separately, it might help(and YES you have to be VERY careful on the city/plot system, they can mess things up fast), and if you wish, just PM me (I am always glad to help out future modders).

Top Bottom