Sample Game Directory

Would be interested in watching someone play a Far Beyond the Sword/Kmod game on the Youtubes. Random civ, random map, non deity game.

Would be interested in watching someone play a Far Beyond the Sword/Kmod game on the Youtubes. Random civ, random map, non deity game.

TMIT just did it recently! Look for a certain Catherine (Cathy).
'twas emperor level.
On deity, I'm not even sure the greatest deity players can bear it unless idealized conditions.

Stairway to Heaven Series

Here are the links for the write-ups of my attemps at Deity level on Civ 4 BtS.

Stairway to Heaven #1: Mansa Musa of Mali (Pangaea) - my very first Deity game! (and also...)
Spoiler :
my very first Deity rip up...
Stairway to Heaven #2: Pacal II of the Maya (Pangaea) - a bold and unique...
Spoiler :
Hall of Fame self-troll
Stairway to Heaven #3: Hatshepsut of Egypt (Pangaea) - a big first...
Spoiler :
DEITY WIN EVER :cool: :smug:

Hail to the :nuke:

Wow... all of these games... brings me back the memories...

I haven't played Civ 4 in a super long time, let alone visit this forum, but I think I want to get back to playing one of these games now....

Thank you!

Ah if there were more of the ol'time users. Good coming back. Could it be a sign of a renewal of the Civ4 forums...

After being a long time (mostly) lurker in the forum who has read through countless succession games trying to master higher difficulties, I found this thread! :D Belated thanks to everyone who's contributed to the 'index'. Much appreciated!

Does anyone have a link i can download all immortal university and nobles club game saves?

Not that I am aware of. You probably have to visit each thread. Main issue is that many different people created these games.

There should be an IU bullpen..just search for it. Bullpen should should be the key word.

I got invited to an AW-game which I wanted to play once I finished GM-144, can a well hearted human please be so kind to link it in here in order for I, Seraiel to shadow it like asked?

I think this is the right thread because Deity-AW-games are with the most interesting games for all readers.

Tia, I Seraiel

Top Bottom