RIGGED: Realities Intertwined, Good Guys, and Evil Doers

Turn II

Map
Stats

Units are not used on the turn they are built.

Resources are not on the map, but shall be added soon.

Though stratification has begun, remember that unless someone owns 50% of the income they’re by no means invincible.

I will be out of town from the 8th to 12th; orders lock in 36 hours so I can get a quick update in.

Bowser, the Awesome King of the Koopas, declares that he will be setting another colonisation effort by means of airships. Will the technological power and moral provided by the Brotherhood of Nod the Koopa Kingdom will expand and ensure that it will be the dominant force in the universe! Bowser will enjoy the cake!

By dominion the following are granted to be gained:

Bowser and Kane lay out the plans.png

Peace through power!

To: The Galaxy

As Emperor of The Terran Empire and the Terran Dominion I declare that any unauthorized entrance, or colonization of the Terran System or its nearby unnamed system will be considered a Declaration of war against the United Terran Empire.

Mood Music.

I have awoken from my long slumber to realize that I have one more planet under my control. It does not satisfy me. I demand more planets. I shall send my 2 dreadnoughts and carriers to these co-ordinates:

-Giygas

In order to bring our great union to a better state, I declare that more factories be built on our new planet. It will help out our new brethren. Also, the Terran Empire will declare war on anyone who settles in their nearby star system. We don't regularly negotiate with terrorists, but the Empire needs to be more specific on what star system they're talking about.

-Dick Richardson

Turn III

Map

Units are not used on the turn they are built. Factories do not count towards supply on the turn they are built.

Though stratification has begun, remember that unless someone owns 50% of the income they’re by no means invincible.

Remember espionage as a less direct way to settle disputes.

Bowser and Kane today declare plans to claim the following!

To Claim.png

Combine with the construction of castles and the harvesting of tiberium the kingdom continues to grow!

Peace through power!

Orders shall lock in 24 hours, now that I'm back from vacation in St. Louis.

Build 2 Dreadnoughts and 1 carrier 60

build 2 factories on any planet 10

bank 3

Send 1 dreadnought and 1 carrier to each planet in the Terran system and 1 dreadnought and 1 carrier to the nearest planet in this direction > to the Terran system.

Orders locked, update shortly!

Turn IV

Map

Units are not used on the turn they are built. Factories do not count towards supply on the turn they are built.

Remember espionage as a less direct way to settle disputes.

The Koopa King and the Messiah of Nod have laid out their 3 planets to add!

Bowser and Kane lay out the plans.png

Peace through power!

I'll say orders lock in 48 hours.

I'll also encourage you all to recruit your friends since this game has stagnated rapidly. :p

I have decided to terminate this game because a George A. Romero flick has more life in it.

I apologise to those who remain uninvolved, but it just doesn't seem like there's enough interest to keep this game going when I could have another. I give thanks to all who participated. I suppose I'll declare MartinLuther, Terran Emperor and Ailedhoo joint victors by merit of reigning unopposed. :p

I suppose I'll declare MartinLuther, Terran Emperor and Ailedhoo joint victors by merit of reigning unopposed. :p

...and so born the Triple Union, ensuring peace by power as Bowser began to kidnap the other powers with the aid of Nod-Koopa Kingdom's 2 new allies... all according to Kane's vision to secretly lay doom against the forces of GDI. Meanwhile Bowser could come to adopt the title "Star Emperor," leading to the peace's end as all three great power sought dominion and the title of "Star Emperor..." ending with Kane's attempted coup to claim the entire galaxy for Nod, which saw one of the defence platforms consume Kane's ship in a pillar of light. Afterwards the great powers, dividing the galaxy evenly between themselves, came quite and simple all took care as emperors of the galaxy.

...in other news GDI had found it grander to ward off the bizarre time travelling armies of Yuri (aided by his apprentice Fawful) when a Italian plumber started to jump over the barrels the brutes were throwing and took a giant mushroom to allow a great smashing jump on a psyche dominator, causing great break down for Yuri...

Top Bottom