NOTW L: The Immortals [Game Thread]

Frozen has said, twice, that he fed on ATPG. Are you literally incapable of comprehending that, or are you just not paying attention to what he's saying?

Verarde did not feed at all last night, but I know what he was doing and it wasn't killing people.

No, I fed on ATPG. You'll just have to trust me when I say that I didn't know about his surrender. By the way, Bad Player, I don't think you've ever said what you do at night. Care to tell us?

I have been passed mana orbs by a couple of people over the last few days in confidence and I can break down then make mana for them. I also was working closely with Visorslash and Pizza and trying to work out who we can trust after King Morgan was killed.

Frozen has said, twice, that he fed on ATPG. Are you literally incapable of comprehending that, or are you just not paying attention to what he's saying?

Verarde did not feed at all last night, but I know what he was doing and it wasn't killing people.

OOC:
Spoiler :
I read a post then replied so I missed Frozen's fast reply.

OOC:

This is clearly one of those games where everything is being conducted behind the scenes. I have no idea what's happening. Can I be replaced please.

So I realized that I didn't retract my previous accusation properly. Bad Player The Black Knigh . I don't see what he had to gain by doing what he did if he was scum, but the fact that he was so insistent that he did do it at first makes me feel like we have to check.:dunno:

{OOC: Has anyone claimed responsibility for this?

If I have this right we have Frozen and TBK both admitting to having disobeyed vampiric orders, one purposefully and the other accidentally, coincidentally on the night that Visorslash died and retribution became a bit less likely.

Frozen claims he did not know anything about the surrender. But we know Visorslash was telling some people this information (we know he told spaceman for example). So Frozen could have found out either through being told by an innocent (if anyone knows anything about this going on then obviously speak out) or from one of Visor's confidantes being on the same demon team as him. In the event of the latter, now would have been a perfect time to kill off ATPG and Visorslash as a pair.

We don't know TBK's whereabouts given his 'forgetfulness', but I'm not certain exactly what he gains by missing that feed on KingMorgan. If they're scum teammates then sure, but KingM's just called TBK out as a liar so that seems unlikely to me. It's not as if TBK has been required to miss feeds before in order to facilitate demon-kills (as far as I know - I'm no vamp, mind); the demons have been killing like mad every night and no suspicion over TBK's actions has been raised by the vamp cabal.

Did I miss anything? If not it seems like Zack Frozen is a better lynch than TBK...

Oh and mana votes: Death Mana to Exar. Life and metamagic to Bad Player. Water to spaceman. Ice to me, Catharsis.}

I didn't tell anyone until today started about Pizza, so Frozen couldn't have gotten it from me. Also, Vampire nationalist is a very believable alibi, since it explains why a lot of us have "keep x diplo score high" goals: that puts us in conflict with other, more warmongerous townies.

Frozen's claim seems legitimate. From the group-PM's he sent to the vampires, Visorslash didn't tell anyone much- he just said that he wanted ATPG to live for now to get the demons to night-kill him, and that he had a plan he was going to announce in-thread tomorrow.

He did tell me about some of the same things he told spaceman (that ATPG was an admitted and surrendering usurper with an unused nightkill and an inactive partner and hoped the usurpers would kill one of the demons), because we'd been in contact with each other well before we'd been in contact with any of the other vampires, but I don't know if he told any of this to Frozen, Verarde, or TBK.

This is very, very strange. Visor told me and several others that
Visor said:
Choxorn needs a full lynch tomorrow. COmplete, not partial
. Why then would he trust you with the "Pizza papers" if he was so sure you needed to die (which is why we built the case against you in the first place, though your responses seem very believable and pro-town, and I highly doubt that your a demon).

OOC:

This is clearly one of those games where everything is being conducted behind the scenes. I have no idea what's happening. Can I be replaced please.

Good sign that you aren't an usurper :p

Finally, About the death mana. I don't think we should give it to Exar, given that it will just get stolen again, making the thief even more powerful. Sadly, I have no better ideas. Thoughts?

Visor didn't trust me with everything, but he did tell me a little about Pizza.

I still have no idea why he suddenly decided I had to be a scum the past few days, I thought he trusted me until he voted for me. Maybe he decided that the list of orders he sent out last night would be a good test for all the vampires and I would have been his top suspect if everything went according to plan, or one of the other vampires if they didn't follow his orders.

Speaking of which, he told us that he was going to feed on KingMorgan, which makes me wonder why, according to KingMorgan, he didn't. We already have reasons why Frozen In Ice and TBK didn't feed on KingMorgan, but I'm not sure about Visorslash. Maybe he was doing something else without telling us, but he seemed certain to me that KingMorgan had to die last night. Asking others to claim they got fed upon would probably not be helpful, since Visor likely fed on an inactive if not KingMorgan, or did something else entirely.

It's entirely possible that his death nullified any action he took. That would certainly not be unheard of for a host to order the sequence of night actions in such a way.

Order of action processing at the end of each phase:
1. Lynch (if applicable)
2. Item transfers
3. Passive Abilities
4. Defensive abilities (in order received)
5. Prophet abilities
6. Offensive abilities (in order received)
7. Natural Health Regeneration

Could be, if his killer got his orders in first.

Can someone please check the tally? Pretty Please

Accusations
Catharsis (Zack; )
Ekolite (Winston Hughes; )
Winston Hughes (Ekolite; )
Choxorn (Bad Player; )
The Black Knigh (choxorn; spaceman98; KingMorgan; Frozen In Ice; PaulusIII; )
Frozen In Ice (Catharsis; )

Claims for the 1x Death Mana
Frozen In Ice (Frozen In Ice; )
Bad Player (The Black Knigh; )
Exar (Catharsis; )

Claims for the 1x Life Mana
Bad Player (Bad Player; Ekolite; The Black Knigh; Catharsis; )
Zack (spaceman98; )

Claims for the 1x Water Mana
spaceman98 (spaceman98; Ekolite; KingMorgan; Catharsis; )
Zack (The Black Knigh; )

Claims for the 1x Metamagic Mana
Bad Player (Bad Player; spaceman98; Ekolite; The Black Knigh; Catharsis; )

Claims for the 1x Ice Mana
Catharsis (Bad Player; Ekolite; spaceman98; Catharsis; )
Nintz (Nintz; )

If it is the case that Visor was role blocked the ice mana can do that.

But it was Visorslash who had the ice mana.

I had no reason not to feed, I simply thought I sent in orders directly after Visorslash told me what to do when I for some reason didn't. I have been feeding every other night. This is the targets; Stuck in Pi, Southernking, ChineseWarlord, BSmith and Southernking. The first three were my own choices, war with Amurites is a VC, then BSmith wanted me to feed on him due to his VC and then I was part of the vig group on Southernking.

NIGHT Seven

The Governor of Luentinum didn’t grovel, he wasn’t one to bow down to others. He had grown proud since being raised to the position of Governor. Exar looked at the Governor’s defiance with grief. “One should never forget where they come from. I raised you, cared for you, taught you, I even gave you our greatest gift.” Tears leaked down Exar’s face. “And now you stand accused of trying to betray me.” The Governor continued his defiance and said nothing. Exar’s look of grief subsided and was replaced by a steel look of resolve. While the guests look on, Exar seemed to grow, a silver glow started to emanate out from him. Perhaps it was because he was nearing his full strength but it was a fearful sight. The Governor took a step towards Exar and start to radiate his own power. A dark shadow swirled around him. The Guests fled...

The Governor stretched out his palm and the dark mist that surrounded him gathered there. Tiny bursts of light sparkled in the swirling mist as the Governor's fist closed around it. He launched himself at Exar who dodged the first swing by turning to the side. The Governor followed up with a roundhouse kick which Exar then blocked with both forearms. Exar tried to use the chance of the Governor being unbalanced to sweep him but the Governor used the energy of his first kick to jump the counter attack. Then he lashed out with his other leg and connected with Exar’s left shoulder. Exar used the momentum of his tuning body to punch out with his right. It connected and sent the Governor flying across the room into a couple of wooden chairs which splintered under the force. The governor quickly found his feet and charged towards the King. Exar did likewise and they both met in the middle of the room with thunderous clash. They traded blows which shook the room, scattered furniture and made the paintings fall off the walls. Suddenly the Governor felt his arm slip through Exar's defences and towards the King’s armoured chest. The Governor fist stopped an inch away as it was caught by Exar. The Governor showed his first bit of emotion as he grinned. He opened is palm and a bright light erupted from it, swirly with black energy. It was Exar’s turn to fly across the room. When Exar stood back up, his chest plate had been disintegrated and a nasty wound was leaking copious amounts of blood. Still the Governor said nothing but his evil grin remained.

Despite the wound Exar looked unfazed. “They call you The Black Knight for good reason, I see!” Exar smiled at his foe. “I had hoped to spare you from this. It must grieve you at least a bit to see your Lord wounded so? Or has your heart grown so black?” The Governor broke his silence. “Spare me the lecture. I will kill You. I will rule with land with an Iron fist and expand our glorious Empire. Taking backing the rights that you have taken from us. I will surpass you!” he spat. Exar looked sad once again. “No, my old friend, you will not. Your actions here and over the past week prove that you never will.” The Governor gathered energy in his fist once more and soared towards the King, full of Fury at the perceived taunt. Exar gathered his own energy into a glowing miniature Sun. The silver rays of Exar’s energy turned the room bright white as the Governor closed in.

The Governor lay mangled on the floor. Groaning with pain as the Vampire King stood over him. “End it!” The Governor hissed. Exar stared at him, pity formed on his face. “I won’t spare you from the fate you deserve.” The screams that emanated from the room seemed to last an age. The guests outside huddled in fear at the sounds. Even when they had died away they were too afraid to ventured back into the room least they discover what horror went on. The reception hall doors flung open and the Vampire King walked out covered in blood.

The Black Knigh, Governor of Luentinum was Lynched
Spoiler Alignment :
he was an Usurper.

After some order was restored to the room, the Vampire King handed out the Mana orbs. “I pray you will all be safe this night. While we may have dealt with one threat, there is still is the greater problem of the demon.”

~~~

Accusations
Catharsis (Zack; )
Ekolite (Winston Hughes; )
Winston Hughes (Ekolite; )
Choxorn (Bad Player; )
The Black Knigh (choxorn; spaceman98; KingMorgan; Frozen In Ice; PaulusIII; )
Frozen In Ice (Catharsis; )

Claims for the 1x Death Mana
Frozen In Ice (Frozen In Ice; )
Bad Player (The Black Knigh; )
Exar (Catharsis; )

Claims for the 1x Life Mana
Bad Player (Bad Player; Ekolite; The Black Knigh; Catharsis; )
Zack (spaceman98; )

Claims for the 1x Water Mana
spaceman98 (spaceman98; Ekolite; KingMorgan; Catharsis; )
Zack (The Black Knigh; )

Claims for the 1x Metamagic Mana
Bad Player (Bad Player; spaceman98; Ekolite; The Black Knigh; Catharsis; )

Catharsis (Bad Player; Ekolite; spaceman98; Catharsis; )
Nintz (Nintz; )

~~~

Exar's Character Sheet
Name: Exar (NPC)
Role: Vampire King
Nation: Calabim
Race: Immortal

Alignment: Innocent
- Primary Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats.
- Secondary Victory Condition: Survive to the end game

Strength:
18 (20)

Affinity:
Death Mana
Law Mana

Orbs:
Nil

Spells:
Nil

Natural Abilities:
Complete Lynch - Causes 10 Damage to target and the Vampire King heals 2 strength.
Partial Lynch - Causes 5 Damage to target

Personal Objective:
Acquire 3 orbs of Death Mana.

Background:
Exar, the Immortal Vampire King, Son of the Calabim Emperor, Flauros, rules over the eastern part of the Calabim Empire. The land was conquered by himself and his armies in a distant past, forgotten by almost all save perhaps Exar himself. He is a well-respected leader and his immense power has kept the region stable and free from conflict.

~~~​

Dawn breaks in [timer=10/24/2013 6:00 PM +13:00; Night has finished] [/timer] at 24 Oct 2013 6:00 PM (+13:00)

Night orders to me before dawn.

DAY Eight

The Sheaim Merchant sat in his room, thinking back on all the mistakes he made. ‘If only I hadn't let that Seer taste my blood.’ He thought to himself. He looked at his arm, the superficial coating that hid the damage was wearing off. It revealed corrupt dark flesh underneath. ‘I thought she would be corrupted by it but instead she somehow warns the Vampire King about our plans.’ The Sheaim Merchant hoped they would come for him. Anything would be better than the horror he would face if his Master should learn of his complete failure. A disturbance at his door woke him from his deep thought. He stared his chamber door which started to glow brightly and for the first time he welcomed the light.

Winston Hughes, the Sheaim Merchant Met the Sun
Spoiler Alignment :
he was a Demon.

The Vampire King was most pleased. “We have finally found a demon. Who do we have to thanks for this? I wish to honour his deeds!” The vampire King looked around. "There have been no deaths from immolation as well, perhaps this was the sole person responsible and the evil is defeated?”

“Guests please claim these gifts, the Traitor was found with Death and Spirit Mana while the Demon had Air Mana.”

~~~

Exar's Character Sheet
Name: Exar (NPC)
Role: Vampire King
Nation: Calabim
Race: Immortal

Alignment: Innocent
- Primary Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats.
- Secondary Victory Condition: Survive to the end game

Strength:
19 (20)

Affinity:
Death Mana
Law Mana

Orbs:
Nil

Spells:
Nil

Natural Abilities:
Complete Lynch - Causes 10 Damage to target and the Vampire King heals 2 strength.
Partial Lynch - Causes 5 Damage to target

Personal Objective:
Acquire 3 orbs of Death Mana.

Background:
Exar, the Immortal Vampire King, Son of the Calabim Emperor, Flauros, rules over the eastern part of the Calabim Empire. The land was conquered by himself and his armies in a distant past, forgotten by almost all save perhaps Exar himself. He is a well-respected leader and his immense power has kept the region stable and free from conflict.

~~~

National Diplomacy
Sheaim state is ’Hostile’
Ljosalfar state is 'Friendly'
Amurite state is ’Cautious’

Items up for Vote
Claims for the 1x Death Mana in Dimgrey
Claims for the 2x Air Mana in Indigo
Claims for the 1x Spirit Mana in Sienna

Accusations in Bold

Night begins in [timer=10/26/2013 6:00 PM +13:00; Day has finished] [/timer] at 26 Oct 2013 6:00 PM (+13:00)

Top Bottom