America: Write Your Own History

Can anyone give me a short recap of what happened here over the last week or so? I got completely lost in the sheer mass of posts.

@Imp Knoedel : Basically this is what happened. Foster got outvoted by Browder in the elections. Now although the "revolution/riot" option got the majority of votes, RT pulled a surprise and negated those votes and added them all to Browder in what was an unexpected major act of rigging. There were riots and protests in different parts of the USSA. There were peaceful protests in some cities of the North which were responded to by harsh measures by Browder resulting in the massacre of around 20000 activists. The public was enraged and the international community too. Italy saw this as an opportunity and the fascist dictator of Italy, Benito Mussolini decided to declare war against the USSA along with a bunch of other nations to place the secessionists in power. Now that is where it stands, RT is away for the weekend and we won't get any update till Tuesday.

Hope that summarizes things for ya well enough :) .

Basically, RT rigged the elections, and since the majority voted for revolution, Browder is screwed.

But what would Mussolini do ....... Would he let the USA be independent ? Or make it a vassal ( is that even possible for the human player ? I mean play as a vassal ? ... )

If you world builder it I believe it's possible and i'm pretty sure it's possible in multiplayer but otherwise I don't think so.(Hmmm.... has anyone made a mod where the Human player can become a vassal of the AI?) Still I don't think Mussolini is going to vassalize the US. Maybe temporarily occupy it while helping us rebuild but he should know that even without Australia or South Africa we'd still be powerful enough to kick his arse if he tried anything funny.

things feeling stale? well, have a story to liven things up!

Spoiler :
Trotsky's Commune: Newspaper of the 4th International
Browder conspiring with Germany and Russia?!

Recent intelligence from the Espionage branch of the 4th International have received reports that Browder met with German foreign minister Ribbentrop and Russian foreign Minister Molotov in order to sign a Non-Aggression Pact with the intention that the 3 nations can proceed with imperialistic ambitions without hindrance from each other. With this green-light from Germany and Russia, what will it mean for the seceded states? Even more, Germany can now take on Europe without fear of a two-front war, same with Russia over in Asia. With this new Axis of Evil created, the free world must stay ever vigilant, wary, and full of fight in order to protect Lady Liberty from all harm. If the world loses it's Freedom, then it will take an incredibly long time-if ever-for us to regain it. Trotsky and Moai plan to address the Paris Conference of this development after the next Proposal is passed. Stay vigilant, Comrades

A picture of Ribbentrop, Molotov, and Browder meeting in the Kremlin under Stalin's Watchful Eye

Nice photoshop :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe someone should roleplay Mussolini :D

I don't think anyone wants to be spat on :p

The picture's real :lol:

Are you sure? Stalin looks very out of place and excessively happy in that situation :p

Yeah cuz the only thing worse than being lynched is being spat on :p

Well I mean, don't wanna stain your suit!

Are you sure? Stalin looks very out of place and excessively happy in that situation :p

Well I mean, don't wanna stain your suit!

OOC:He was about to sign a pact(Ribbentrop-Molotov) that said he could divide poland! of course he's happy! Both Hitler and Stalin we're probably very akin to Giddy Schoolgirls when they signed that pact

OOC:He was about to sign a pact(Ribbentrop-Molotov) that said he could divide poland! of course he's happy! Both Hitler and Stalin we're probably very akin to Giddy Schoolgirls when they signed that pact

OOC: Oooh. I thought I saw Browder :p Somewhere you can hear Sobieski crying

Wait. Browder was a wittiness to the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact!!!?

um

not really

I thought he was at first

but then i Realized Molotov had the same mustache and similar facial features as Browder.

to complicate it more i found the picture on Browder's Wikipedia article :p

so IRL, no he didn't sign it

but in this althist, He did, mainly because Germany Russia and America are all War-mongering Communist "Republics" that have somewhat friendly relations

um

not really

I thought he was at first

but then i Realized Molotov had the same mustache and similar facial features as Browder.

to complicate it more i found the picture on Browder's Wikipedia article :p

so IRL, no he didn't sign it

but in this althist, He did, mainly because Germany Russia and America are all War-mongering Communist "Republics" that have somewhat friendly relations

Dang it Moai. I was hoping that Browder was really in that picture.

I present the 3rd* proposal of the 4th International's United Front Committee

this one was made by mr.randomplayer
=============================
Trevisan Recovery Bill
Section 1
All parties to the political or economic left of the Trotskyists shall be banned from existing until Janurary 1, 1953
Subsection A. This shall be determined by a nonpartisan committee of citizens selected in a similar way to jury duty, ensuring that inherently biased citizens are not selected.
Subsection B. Between December 1st, 1952 and January 1st, 1953, Congress shall decide on whether to continue this ban and for how long, with this clause included. If it is discontinued, Section 1 of this bill shall be declared null and void.
Section 2
All prisoners imprisoned by national laws passed during Browder's or Foster's administration or abuse of already existing laws during that administration shall be freed.
Subsection A. Abuse of laws shall be investigated by a special senatorial committee.
Section 3
President Foster, President Browder, and all national level communist leaders and supreme court justices during their terms shall be tried by the Senate for Violation of the 1st Amendment, Violation of the 4th Amendment, Suspension of Habeas Corpus, multiple charges of Murder, lying to the general public about government affairs, and suspension of democratic principles.
Subsection A. Supreme Court members charged for these crimes will be replaced by new presidential appointees approved by Congress.
Section 4
At least two parties with significantly politically or economically opposed views must run during each election.
Subsection A. This shall be determined by a nonpartisan committee of citizens selected in a similar way to jury duty, ensuring that inherently biased citizens are not selected.
Section 5
Congress shall have the power to enforce this bill with appropriate legislation.
Section 6
All bills in conflict with this bill are declared null and void.
=============================================
*The 2nd proposal is still waiting to be passed and approved

OOC: Darn, I was hoping to post it myself. :(

Having proposed my recovery bill at the meeting of United Front, I urge all of you to support it and vote for it once America is reconquered for democracy.

Come on men! These rebels cannot create a new America even if they do take Washington D.C. The only true government is the one that exists now whether you agree with it or not. We are an anti-secessionist group and we believe there is only one true government of America. Join DKVM and I to keep America as a whole. Join here.

Top Bottom