IdIOT: Shock and Terror

Nationalist Inquisitor Branch HQ. Panama City

Inquisitior's Idle Chats

Inquisitor Tym was browsing through the incoming media clippings of the day. "So much is going on with this world, from the Philippine War to the Soviet Greeks threatening the world" Tym said as he shuffles a round of papers. Then he came across a clipping from Abbotsford "What is this?". Tym goes on and studies the clipping. Then Tym raises one eyebrow as he reads out loud one passage "Tony Abbot says, 'PowerGAAAAYYYYYYme".

Inquisitor Nozomi, just freshly arrived from Solitude, Nova Terra was just sitting across from Tym. Looked up at Tym as she's reading her stack of papers from the outside world set for approval "Is Abbott really that obsessed with gays?"

"He has been actively making Australia into the American Bible Belt's utopia. So it's no surprise in that department" Tym said as he thumbs through the clipping of Idiots Guide to the Philippine War. "Well..." he said as he reaches for his stamper "...only one minor change needed. Remove Abbott's comment on 'Stamping out some rebel scum!' entry." Then proceeds to stamp the clipping and writes a note for the censors to take care off.

"You're lucky you had to take care of that little one." Nozomi said as she rummages through papers of questionable materials.

"Of course, it pales in comparison to the materials we routinely burn. Pony merchandises and fanfics, that infamous Alt 2011 novel, and not to mention the dark ages of Imperium Offtopicum." Then Tym taps the side of his head "Funny, the Pony Goods have been useful for fire material. Even our waste to energy plants have seen an increase boost in electrical power after we confiscated a truck load of Pony Goods a while back."

"Don't remind me, I had to give some special education to the smugglers in Room 101. Even Connie had to personally get involved." Nozomi said as she files Tym's paperwork into the mail slots. "She entered in, shrunk the prisoner to torture him by hovering her bear foot above him and threatening to eat him alive. The usual cruel 'cruel giantess to a tiny' scenario". I lost track how many times she killed and resurrected him before he pleaded to never again touch a Pony related crap."

"Must be the highlight of the Inquisition if the Imperator has to step into Room 101 to get her hands dirty. At least it was better than reenacting the scene from The Wicker Man with one brony I caught one day." Tym said as he gets up from his seat "Oh such music to my ears hearing him say 'NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES!!!!' as we poured some bees into his helmet. Of course, the methods the Inquisition are far far much tamer compared to the cronic genocide the Soviet Greeks have done."

"Yes, I've heard about their boastfulness on their Basil-Class Carrier" then Nozomi takes a look at the quotation in the clipping from Abbottford and reads Mathalamus's post "'They laughed at me in IOT3, but who's laughing now?!' that's our should be our line after the crap the Republic has gone" then Nozomi turns to the side "Well, the Old Republic."

Tym then turns towards Nozomi "In due time Inqusitor Nozomi, in due time. Coruscant may have collapsed into the ashes of mediocrity, but Nationalist Nova Terra has risen up from it's ashes".

"I hope that it doesn't turn out like the way Mobian: Total Chaos turned out to be." Said Nozomi as she glares out the office window. "That's why I advised Connie not to get into any diplomatic entanglements and keep with a policy of isolationism before we set foot upon this planet."

"Yes, I recall that General Sturm was quite an....obtrusive fellow" Remarked Tym as he chucks the contents of Mobian: Total Chaos into the bin marked for incineration. "But no matter, that history has been put to the incinerators. Just like that other Imperium Offtopicum game with Dolfy was tossed into the incinerators. With the rest of the pony crap."

"Yes..." Nozomi said uncomfortably "...moving on." Then she looks at the papers on the incoming Philippino refugees "What should we do about the recent wave of refuges that are coming in from the Philippines?"

"We've allowed them to come into our lands as citizens, so long as they remain loyal to the state and the Nationalist Party of Nova Terra. The Inquisition has been keeping tabs on them to ensure their full loyalty." Tym said as he writes down in his notes "The Inquisition and the Nationalist Party Militia has a duty to eliminate the ones that are shown to have been influenced by psychics."

"Yes, I've heard about Empress Shi. I'm very glad that my mother left Japan long before she rose to power and enslaved the country" Nozomi said as she reviews more papers for the Inquisition "I never thought that as a former Republic Military Officer that I'd end up here." Then she looks up to Tym "Speaking of my military carrer, are there any Political Commissar positions open? I mean something like the head of the Political Commissars."

Tym puts down his pen and starts to rub his chin "Hmm, that may be something I may have to bring up with Connie. Given the expantion of the military and the Nationalist Party. It would be prudent to create a Political Commissar to serve as a Liaison between the Armed Forces, The Nationalist Party, and the Inquisition."

To: Norway

Yeah dudes, you can make peace if you want. We gotta focus on other stuff anyway.

The rest of Scandinavia and related parties

Peace. PLEASE.

INTO THE DALEK INTRACHAT

Spoiler :

Totally not stolen inspired by Thor and Reus.
Many thanks to Ninja for allowing me to spam him.

THE UPGRADE PROGRAM
A digital poster for the upgrade program
"Citizens of United Manchinia. Your destiny has arrived. Upgrade stations are opening everywhere. It is time for humanity to modify itself technologically and achieve superior levels. Upgrading is compulsory. If you refuse, you are incompatible, and that equals deletion. You have the moral responsibility to do the right for the collective survival of the Species. Yes. We must become one with you. You will be who you will be. Even after the upgrade, we are our choices. You have the moral obligation to help humanity leave this... darkness."
- Minister of Sciences, Helios.

WETTUBE - THE REACTION

After the announcement of the upgrade program, the famous video hosting website, Wettube, has been filled with reactions, documentaries, conspiracies and vlogs regarding the matter. Luckily for the sheeple the viewers, the Conspiracy Government has decided to release a video explaining the nature of the upgrade and giving a skewed fully developed dominance debate from both sides.

The video itself begins with the logo and the motto of the upgrade program. "Upgrade now, and please me." says a sexually arousing female voice, propably in order to convice the male population that has an affinity for their hands in order to show the equality that this program offers. "This will be an educational documentary on the merits of upgrading to a higher for of humanity, and why you should report anyone who does otherwise!" in a generic, cold - war voice.

"Hello, and welcome to this presentation by the MIT" says a man with a white beard and a bald head. "Here, I will show you machines are superior to everything and why you are obliged to become one.". The subliminal messages words "ethical" "sane" "wise" "obey" "superior" are flashed to brainwash the viewer shown for meagre seconds because of technical problems. 40 minutes pass and we are shown no debate whatsoever but only weird and confusing graphs, yet almost all organic sheeple have been conviced both on and off screen that upgrading is the best and the Luddite side of things was wrecked, as shown by the debate that was had. It is simply the best propaganda rhetoric, no, philosophy the whole of Universe has propably gazed upon!

Comments:
Spoiler :

*insert Goo pun here*

PRESS CONFERENCES WHOOOOOO
*camera flashes*
*Jack Shperow gets on stage*
In light of recent events, The Almighty Round Robin feels compelled to respond to some "allegations" made by one Thorvaldo Lymson, of Abbottsford. He has, you see, leaked this "Facebook" conversation, wherein myself and also our Dread Lord Farage have been slandered as cowards, thereby forgetting a few details.

First, of course, is the nature of the fact that we are not interested in any continental areas. These are full of non-British barbarians and as such considered untouchable.

Secondly, we would like to address the allegations that our ships are "simply wood". This allegation falls flat when you observe that our great fleet is currently literally forming a wooden wall on both American coastlines, and while one may believe they are just wood, our Chief Engineer Dell "No I Will Not Pootis" Conagher assures us that the wood used is, in fact, uranium. Now you may find this hard to believe, but please consider that there are walking cats and sapient ponies.

Thirdly, and most importantly: neither myself, nor Farage, actually have a Facebook account. This detail is perhaps not too easy to miss, but any true Brit would understand that actually, this is nothing but a doctored image that could have been done much easier while looking through our all new Faragepedia, on sale for 20 quid at all proper british bookstores near you!

NC DE MINILUV 0400 = 2TL = 180 = IEP HCO =

SAPBU KYYSQ RCPLC KWVVR RUJUQ WHGTE PMQUB CNDTL GCCRB LGSER TOQJV YNCSG IKKZX XUFCC VMHFU TVPWO MLIMS IDNHG AWJBK NRXHA QJMYW SMXZE VUPPJ ONAHJ ULCQL PYMAR VVITD XJFJK SZQOE RBUOL EKKOU JQNPB MXLHQ PGGWS FZUVU JPEHJ

= 2TL = 195 = GKB NSA =

THSME SFSGA PCVZK OCLEE DWSJD FKFAC XMCXB COWUG LBWHE QHEFI SUJSJ RMYXG ZYKHS BKSDA DFEDB EBQBY QQMVL YASSZ DHPYJ IJKVW IYCVE AZKDJ VZFAD PUURI LQQPA XPIYN QQDJI SXNRR YKMOF NBBFZ NVXNW HQFID FEKFU GCCSU JAQZK XAVPR VKUCH YUVEH AVJU

Pink Fluffy Orders Lock Dancing on Rainbows

The United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and Greater Falkland

In the third Year of Her Excellency our queen, Queen Elizabeth II the Immortal, decided to finish what the Argentinians started so many years ago and ordered the Royal Navy to shell the Argentinian capital, starting the Second Falklands War. Troops stormed the beaches of the city and captured Buenos Aires for British crown. The Argentinian government soon collapsed, with most members being captured and the rest fleeing to seek asylum in Germany and Austria. The British Army secured the rest of the country before it could completely collapse into anarchy, and the war was declared over just three months after it began. To commemorate the victory, the Queen herself proudly announced before a crowd in the Congressional Plaza, "Haha, what now Monroe you little piece o-" before being oh so rudely interrupted by a young army officer who said, "Your Majesty, you can't just say that." He was executed in the same plaza just a few hours later.

The Queen took a particular liking to the South American nation. In fact, she liked the country so much in a speech before Parliament she announced she was taking up residence in Buenos Aries and invited any MP who wished to join her in, "sun-bathing with those tíos buenos while sipping tequila." Needless to say, her announcement was not well-received by Parliament. The Queen, however, did not concern herself with the opinion of her lessers and formally moved the capital to Buenos Aires and added "Queen of Greater Falkland" to her titles. If that was not enough, she disinherited all her children and their children, claiming the throne was hers forever. The British Isles were left to whomever might want them, and the government finished moving to Argentina in the fourth Year of Her Excellency.

After the move was completed, the few members of Parliament that did join the Queen in her little expedition started begging her to reestablish Parliament as the supreme authority with the new United Kingdom. Her Majesty's response was a nice and hearty chuckle before organized several public events where copies of the Magna Carta and other important documents were burned. Her MPs who dared speak out against this were publicly hanged. Several rebellious rascals claimed that these hangings were nothing more than the act of a totalitarian tyrant and claimed that the Queen had succeeded in destroying the hopes and dreams of the British people with her flagrant disregard for established traditions. This ignores the fact that Her Majesty had set up Parliament soon after, appointing representatives from her new subjects to help her guide the country, though she reserved the right to ignore them. Due to the new Parliament's substantial membership of young, attractive, Argentinians nasty and vile rumours spread about it, saying that the new Parliament was nothing more than a harem for the Queen as she continues to hold power in an absolutist manner. These rumours were of course false and were intended to slander Her Majesty's good name.

God Save the Queen!

Below is a map of the lands under the control of the British Crown:
Spoiler :

Forgive the arrows, the program was being difficult with me.

i am crying tears

UPDATE FOUR – 3004 A.D

STATS

Link to video.

Spoiler :

No More Pirates in the Caribbean, or Northern Canada or New Guinea for that matter

With peace brokered between Japan and the DYOS Alliance (it is unknown what the acronym stands for), attention was turned to vengeance towards the UKIP-Pirate Condomium. The UKIPirates desperately attempted to broker peace, but the Alliance knew that with their greater numbers they would be able to get a much better deal at the peace table after pirate blood had been spilled.

Mysterious and Nova Terran forces overwhelmed the outnumbered pirates in the Caribbean and in North American islands using unconventional weaponry such as robotic sea monsters and giantesses. The Australian forces overwhelmed the severely outnumbered UKIP garrison with an aggressive blitzkrieg strategy made possible by their recent unification of Australia. The UKIPirates were routed, forcing a retreat to newly-colonized Borneo.

Although the UKIPirates managed to sink an Alliance ship for each one of their ships that were sunk, if things continue at this rate they will soon be destroyed due to the alliance having a large numbers advantage. Even at full production, the docks of UKIP cannot out-produce the DYOS Alliance. The UKIPirate fleet being once a former shell of what it once was, the age of UKIPirate dominance may soon be coming to a close. However, rumours of their uranium fleets being dismantled to create a terrifying new weapon has turned to be true, with the UKIPirates becoming the third nation to possess WMD capacity. Will this “ALLMIGHTY ISLANDINATOR” be enough to save the UKIPirates from destruction and, more importantly, mass immigration?

-UKIPirates, Mystery Nation, Nova Terra and Abbotsford lose 2, 3, 2 and 7 MIL points respectively
-UKIPirates lose 2 ECO in the fighting
-Abbotsford, Mystery Nation and Nova Terra gain an ECO each from nice RP and reclaimed Pirate Booty!

Tactical Genius and Heroic Ponies Delay the Advance of the Soviets

The eyes of the world turned to the Mediterranean with the USSR planning a devastating assault with their Basil Class Supercarrier. A Coalition was formed against the USSR to stop their plans at world conquest. The Coalition consisted mainly of Jerusalem and the post-Soviet states. Members of the anti-UKIP alliance were reported to be planning to assist the Coalition, but they failed to show up which has reportedly annoyed Pony officials greatly.

The Basil Class Supercarrier attempted to bombard areas just outside of Samaragrant. The Crusader Air Force, consisting of mainly Unicorns and Pegasi, performed coordinated harassment campaigns against the ship that prevented them from doing any serious bombardment against their enemies. Regardless, the Jedi Armies were sent out in a human wave to overwhelm the Coalition defences.

Ten Jedi squadrons were sent north of Samaragrant to secure the area, as it was believed that the Coalition had focused their armies on the other front. However, this information proved false as they were ambushed by an army lead by Alexander, who hid them from Soviet reconnaissance using his Iranian Hentai Ionioi Hetairoi. The army was about twice the size of the Soviet army, forcing the Soviet Jedi to retreat after heavy casualties. However, due to them being freaking Jedi, they caused a large amount of causalities to the Coalition armies. Most of the causalities were felt by the Ponies as Alexander managed to minimize his casualties by using his Iranian Hentai Ionioi Hetairoi to distract the stronger foes. Also the Varangian Guard was there but they didn’t do much.

The Ponies really shined on the Eastern Front. Outnumbered almost 3-to-1, the Ponies managed to pull a victory out of their hats thanks to extremely well planned gruella warfare in the region. Even when the entire Ottoman force died on an idiotic charge ordered by General Stooliman, the Ponies held the damned line. After being turned around by the Pony forces and barely managing to kill any of them, the Soviet armies realised that they were not making any ground and were losing too many men, so they stopped their advance. The commander of the Eastern Front is expected to be awarded the most prestigious medals for their miraculous victory.

Unfortunately for the Coalition, they could not prevent the Soviets from unleashing a torrent of ICBMs on Jerusalem. The city and other major cities were evacuated to account for this possibility, which reduced the loss of life and minimized the destruction. However, unless the Coalition can end the war fast, the Basil Class Supercarrier will sink other major cities. While the Coalition managed to kill a soldier for every soldier lost, at the end of the day the Soviet army supported by the Supercarrier is double the strength of the Coalition. Will the Coalition be able to cause a couple dozen more military miracles, or will the Supercarrier conquer the known universe again?

-USSR, Jerusalem, Ottomans and Balkans lose 18, 8, 7 and 3 MIL respectively.
-Jerusalem loses 2 ECO and Jerusalem proper sinks into the sea

War in Byelorussia, People are Still Happy

Nothing exciting has happened in Byelorussia has happened for decades, but the Byelorussians were happy with that. Until now. The Psych Nation, who were also quite bored, decided to invade them with all their military might. At the same time, the Church of Goomy decided to raid the region to take money from their booming economy. Denmark tagged along for the lols as well.

Byelorussian men and women, who were perfectly happy to die for their country, scrambled to defend their nation. However, they were not prepared to defend their nation on two fronts. The result of this was mass Byelorussian casualties, large parts of their land being annexed by the Psych Nation and their economy getting gutted by the Church of Goomy. The Goomish forces even made it to the capital, where they unintentionally killed the entire government.

The new Byelorussian government has decided to surrender to the Pysch Nation. They are happy to surrender and become a puppet state of the Pysch Nation, however they have two conditions. The first condition is that they give all the clay taken in the war back to the new puppet government and the second condition is that they declare war on the Church of Goomy in revenge for the murder of their government.

In related news, the Byelorussian happiness rating is still absurdly high, even in the most war torn areas.

-Bair has quit! Byelorussia is now an NPC
-Byelorussia, Psych and Goomy lose 7, 5 and 2 MIL respectively
-Byelorussia loses 8 ECO in the war. Psych gains 1 ECO from conquests, Goomy gains $4 from raids and Denmark gains $1.
-The Psych Nation faces a UBER SUPER MEGA HYPER ULTRA CHOICE!!11!!one!! Will they accept Byelorussia’s surrender proposal?

Scandinavian Civil War Peters Out

The Scandinavian Civil war was concluded in a quick affair, with the suzerains of the various factions demanding their clients to stop the war because of them having to deal with more important issues. The Mystery Country had to deal with an unsuspected attack on their home soil, while the Church of Goomy quickly went back to their usual raiding antics.

The Elsweyr Sultanate also convinced their clients to sue for peace, but their reasons are less clear. Rumours of their Witchhunter being transferred to kidnap JJ Abrahams spread after his disappearance from his own private island, however the Sultanate has denied involvement. Whatever they are up to, it is sure that their notorious espionage and military strength will grow as a result.

-Each Nation in Scandinavia gains an ECO due to peace.
-Elsweyr gains 1 MIL and 1 POL

Top Shekels: Economic Lulz in Asia

Peace has been secured in Asia, with the DYOS Alliance and Japan having brokered a deal after Shi’s impressive display in the Philippines. However, building the weapons left the Empire in a tremendous amount of debt with the Space Jews. So part of the deal was to exchange a large amount of money in exchange for the DYOS Alliance gaining access to WMDs.

However, the DYOS Alliance got diddled in the end. While they were convinced that the correct amount of money was $30, according to Shi’s zombie accountants the correct amount was actually $35. And we all know what misers zombie accountants are, so the DYOS Alliance diplomats were sent back home, much to the anger of the Alliance.

While this money was greatly appreciated by the Space Jews who Shi is in debt to, it wasn’t enough. Therefore the Space Jews came down on their space ships and seized a bunch of Shi’s property to make up the difference. Also they blew up South Africa for the lolz. The Space Jews have offered up their shekels to be loaned out to the world’s nations, however they are at quite dangerous interest rates. And loaning from them is a big risk, as the Space Jews have an unknown agenda. What are they hiding?

-New NPC Space Jews
-NEW MECHANIC UNLOCKED: DEBT AND LOANS!
-Japan loses 3 ECO points and some land to the Space Jews

British People Emigrate to Places (oh the irony):

The British people hate immigration, unless they are the ones doing the immigrating. Plot twist: They aren’t immigrating out of Britain. Well not all of them anyway.

The rulers of Port Hadley, an interdimensional travelling nation that travels between more serious IOTs, have achieved awareness of the fourth wall and are destroying it ruthlessly. Also there is a Bosnian. Africa just got a whole lot more interesting, baybee.

The ones who did immigrate out of Britain were the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Greater Falkland. After a dashingly successful conquest of Argentina and the destruction of democracy for her subjects, Queen Elizabeth II the Immortal now rules over her rightfully owned land. Sure, UKIP has taken over Britain, but who needs them anyway? These two new very British nations will shake up the world by bringing proper British civility and humour to this very uncouth world.

-Robert has joined and Red has rejoined! Hooray!

United States “Upgrades” to United Machina

Things have escalated quickly in what was once known as the United States. Under the guidance of Zeus Systems and their robot overlords, they upgraded the entirety of the United States. And by upgrade I mean transform them into mindless robots. Thanks to successful propaganda efforts, most of the population willingly went along with the procedure. However, a sizeable portion resisted when they learned the truth behind the upgrade. This resistance caused massive economic damage, but the rebels were quickly rounded up and deleted and genocided. Now there are no non-upgraded humans left in America and the country will never have a revolt again, except those left in Stargate Command. With the top stars of Stargate incapacitated or kidnapped by Space Jews, will there be any salvation for the people of the United States?

Bob the Builder Opens New Business

Millionaire Bob the Builder announced the opening of his new construction service. Seeing the widespread devastation from WMDs, Bob has realised his chance at getting some really good money. He is offering a new service that allows nations to repair the damage that has been done to them by WMDs. What will the leaders of the world do with this impressive new service?

-NEW MECHANIC UNLOCKED: BOB THE BUILDER’S PROVINCE RECONSTRUCTION COMPANY

GM Notes:

1 – I am sacrificing my fingers by typing on the bad keyboard to give you these notes so be thankful. :p

2 – Four people claimed the Ladle Money this turn, that’s a little disappointing. Read the GM notes people.

3 – New mechanics: Loans have a 100% interest rate per annum so they are a terrible idea. It costs $5 to get Bob to rebuild a province.

4 – I’m getting rid of the war tab for now, might add it back in when I get a chance.

5 – That’s it I think. Oh yeah it might take me a little while for me to clean out my PM box so I’d wait until I say I have cleaned out my PM box before you send me PMs. Enjoy the update. :)

To: The Psych Nation
Re: Byelorussia

Why return the land you have conquered and go to war with a nation that equals you in strength when we can split Byelorussia 50/50? :deal:

PM box is cleared, go nuts.

Nova Terra claims the following lands:

Spoiler :

FIVE EARTH YEARS ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN
...connecting with the Overcloud...
...please wait...
...connection establsihed

"With the unification of the areas designated to the Homo Sapiens state that existed in the past known as United States of America, it is time for us to recover from the economic damage that occured to us because of incompatible elements. Units 3345 to 5902 will be used to construct automatic facilities in New York and Boston, where most of the damage occured, while Units 5904 to 9000 will continue with the burning of Vaporwave music that was initiated 4 years prior to the upgrade of the Homo Sapiens living in the area. Lastly, Units 9001 to 9100 will recover any intact technology from Area 51 and the Cheyenne Bunker. Eternal Peace to United Manchinia." - The Overcloud

Top Bottom