MultiPolarity II Signups

If you sit on your ass and do nothing you get a turn 2 nuke.

RP coming, of course with men and women as tanks.

EDIT: planes

Angolan Military Vehicles
A Short Guide

Though an enormous part of Angolan military might rests on the shoulders of our brave men in uniform, giving their lives in defense of the motherland, the odds are sometimes insurmountable, even for our Angolan super men. This is when the Mauer aus Stahl come into play - our Wall of Steel. Our Mauer aus Stahl is divided into a few subcategories;
Land Supremacy: The Land Supremacy vehicles are heavily armoured and have the strongest, heaviest weapons available to Angola. They make up for their slow speed with enough firepower to make the Three Day War look like fireworks.

The Dreadnought - The heaviest, most durable, most inefficient vehicle in the Angolan arsenal. It guzzles fuel like no other but can blow an enemy heavy tank away at 8 miles.

The Land Cruiser Mk3 - The third in the line of the "Land Cruiser" class of heavy battle tank, it features light, sloped armour and two main turrets. It has a short range compared to its older brother, the Dreadnought, but it's ability to fire twice simultaneously makes it a valuable asset for breaking through rigid enemy defenses & heavily armoured heavy tanks.

Medium Cruisers - the second class of Angolan vehicles. These vehicles specialize in mobility & large amounts of firepower - but they sacrifice durability for it.

Adler Class - The tank that is most widely used in the Angolan military, the Adler class has decent armour relative to other medium cruisers and good, balanced firepower & mobility. Experienced Angolan tank commanders can both run circles around lesser enemy tanks and simultaneously blow them out of the water with the main turret; it also sports three suplementary HMGs that make it effective for mowing down infantry.

Schlange Class - A medium cruiser light on the firepower side, sporting a very weak main turret and only two machine guns, but is extremely mobile and is the fastest medium cruiser in the Angolan arsenal. It is normally reserved for assaulting machine gun nests, intercepting enemy supply convoys, and countering infantry.

Falke Class - The Falcon class sports only a two inches of armor, but a total of four HMGs and a decent main turret. It can move at high speeds and is extremely mobile; a skilled tank commander at the helm of a Falcon can do a lot of damage to enemy supply convoys and infantry formations. Normally used for ambushing infantry formations & other guerilla tactics.

Light Tanks - There are two light subcategories in the Angolan Military; Light Assaulters and Light Scouts. Light Assaulters sport better armour and firepower than Scouts while Scouts are essentially glorified jeeps. Assaulters are used solely for work behind enemy lines and scouts are used, as the name implies, for scouting and relaying messages.

I feel lazy so screw it I'm Black Hole.

No I was at a game theory thing today, Imma go with Xanatos Enterprises.

You can RP your nuclear program to get more cash into it, but you won't just get it for free. :p

I feel lazy so screw it I'm Black Hole.

GENTLEMEN. You know what this means. Dogpile! :p

When AA is Black Hole, he is like the rebels in the second level of Empire Earth's Russia campaign. You must defeat him early or he will become unstoppable.

Voting in Paritionania
Establish the Global Union for National Security?

October 27th, 2999

Two weeks ago, the Angolan ambassador to Partitionania proposed an alliance between the countries. Calling it the Global Union of National Security, it's purpose was to protect the people of Partitionania, London and Angola from outside forces and to ensure the prosperity of it's members. As expected, the members of the High Union were deeply divided on the issue, but nevertheless sent a delegation to London where it met with Ronald Freeman, Hand of the Emperor-Patriarch; and Hermann Wetzel, the Angolan ambassador to Partitionania. They spent several days discussing the issue, then the Partitionania delegate reported what they said to the Partitionanian government and asked for their answer. The High Union then met and voted on it.

Voting on the establishment of GUNS:

For: 42
Against: 59

Soviet Military Vehicles

Cardboard Class - This tank is constructed of spare cardboard boxes which were originally houses for Soviet farmers. It is water resistant and capable of being deployed from almost any terrain.

Bio Class - This tank is constructed of a wood frame around two sturdy oxen. Originally used for plowing fields, these oxen have been re purposed for intense combat. Capable of a 1,000 pound carrying weight.

Destroyer Class - Affectionately nicknamed "Rust-Bucket" by its pilots, the Destoyer class tank is the only vehicle in the Soviet arsenal created of metal. When the Soviet Government outlawed gasoline as being a "Bourgeoisie Luxury", trucks everywhere were abandoned. Over time they accumulated rust. Soviet weapons designers saw the crimson color as a sign that these vehicles must be used once more for the glory of the Motherland! Metal sheet armor, as thick as .35 inches in some places, was used to ensure that this weapon of immense power would be unstoppable.

Light Infantry Armored Assault Transport - The only Soviet vehicle capable of self-propulsion, the LIAAT's origins were in capitalist America. Years ago children would use improvised moving units, containing a red metal chassis with three wheels. This design was adopted by Soviet Russia and a strong wood frame was added, to protect against projectile attacks. The Red color was unchanged.

Soviet Military Vehicles

Cardboard Class - This tank is constructed of spare cardboard boxes which were originally houses for Soviet farmers. It is water resistant and capable of being deployed from almost any terrain.

Bio Class - This tank is constructed of a wood frame around two sturdy oxen. Originally used for plowing fields, these oxen have been re purposed for intense combat. Capable of a 1,000 pound carrying weight.

Destroyer Class - Affectionately nicknamed "Rust-Bucket" by its pilots, the Destoyer class tank is the only vehicle in the Soviet arsenal created of metal. When the Soviet Government outlawed gasoline as being a "Bourgeoisie Luxury", trucks everywhere were abandoned. Over time they accumulated rust. Soviet weapons designers saw the crimson color as a sign that these vehicles must be used once more for the glory of the Motherland! Metal sheet armor, as thick as .35 inches in some places, was used to ensure that this weapon of immense power would be unstoppable.

Light Infantry Armored Assault Transport - The only Soviet vehicle capable of self-propulsion, the LIAAT's origins were in capitalist America. Years ago children would use improvised moving units, containing a red metal chassis with three wheels. This design was adopted by Soviet Russia and a strong wood frame was added, to protect against projectile attacks. The Red color was unchanged.

:lol:

You made me laugh.

:agree:

/game

Seriously, by all means write stuff, but can we please save this for the actual game thread?

Once I get one more vote in SoH, that game thread will probably be up tomorrow.

40/80 NPCs accounted for. I've had to start dredging up Downfall characters who don't have accounts. "Stumpfegger" is a funny name.

In addition, see if you can guess the faces behind these additional personae:

"Me so ronery!"
"Ten thousand blue blistering barnacles in a thundering typhoon!"
"I'm a grim, bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody ending!"
"the new Basil-class aircraft carrier is 1400 km long and supplies 100,000 superjets"
"Mais j'ai confiance qu'un jour... y'a un rendez-vous normal avec l'Histoire que le Québec tiendra, et j'ai confiance qu'on sera là, ensemble, pour y assister."
"Save your money."

Tani, any further work on the index? I need to know which China is which!

Steve Carell as an Asian chick
the cap'n paint'n from Spongebob
Demoman
Basil Fawlty
some French prick
Adam Smith's evil twin
Thorvald

The second guy is obviously Captain Haddock, if I spelled that correctly.

It could be the autocensor from Puzzle Pirates.

I'll have the index tomorrow; tonight I am beat. :p

Stop saying things you know I'll assume are a double entendre.

Well the first one is clearly Kim Jong Il, the rest of them Katter doesn't give a flying roof croc about.

Dammn, NonjaCiw beat me to it! :mad:

Top Bottom