NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Tally
Kaiser (3): edse, spaceman, bladescape
Kennigit (3): Winston, Jarrema, KingMorgan
Buddhafish (3): Riedquat, BSmith, Legato
edse (2): Arakhor, azzaman
KingMorgan (2): Backwards, Kennigit
Verarde (1): Double A

Not voting (6): choxorn, SouthernKing, Verarde, KaiserElectric, Coyosis, Buddhafish

Just over an hour remaining.

Tally
Kaiser (3): edse, spaceman, bladescape
Kennigit (3): Winston, Jarrema, KingMorgan
Buddhafish (3): Riedquat, BSmith, Legato
edse (2): Arakhor, azzaman

Not voting (6): choxorn, SouthernKing, Verarde, KaiserElectric, Coyosis, Buddhafish

Just over an hour remaining.

Re-run your subroutine, please. This unit has a vote down on Jarrema.

unvote

I don't find Kennigit's explanation all that satisfying, but this thing with KingMorgan is in the open now. Depending on what they have to say for themselves, either could be a good lynch for tomorrow. We've got leverage there, so I don't think it makes sense to lynch either today.

That leaves Kaiser for not doing anything of note (in public at least), and Buddhafish for his day one vote on Takhisis (and inactivity since). So not a lot to go on either way.

I'll say Buddhafish.

Hope it's right this time.

Tally
Kaiser (4): edse, spaceman, bladescape, azzaman
Buddhafish (4): Riedquat, BSmith, Legato, Winston
Kennigit (2): Jarrema, KingMorgan
edse (1): Arakhor
Jarrema (1): Coyosis

Not voting (5): choxorn, SouthernKing, Verarde, KaiserElectric, Buddhafish

Forty minutes remaining.

Tally to make sure yours is correct:
4 kaiser - edse, space, blade, azza
1 kennigit - jarrema
1 edse - arak
5 buddha - ried, bsmith, legato, wh, km
1 verarde - aa
2 km - bl, ken
1 jarrema - coyo

yep tally is correct

Return to Ciretako - Day 3 - Sabotage

Spoiler :

Flip Hero's Log: Buddhafish might've only been a drone, but a reaper drone has command over all the drone robots, using them as not only a shield but a weapon by crashing them into enemies. I knew I would have a tough fight ahead.

The room before contained a few small enemies, nothing that would pose any serious threat, they were dispatched and I moved through the now unlocked door. Instead of the fight I was expecting, only one moving drone was in the room. Hundreds were on the ground, smashed and broken. Something must have happened to destroy the Reaper drone so, but it didn't matter to me. With a few shots from my laser the reaper drone Buddhafish was vaporised and the threat ended.

Summary: Buddhafish has been lynched! He was a
Spoiler :
Reaper Drone!

Alive 19/25:
2. Spaceman98
3. Backwards Logic
4. Jarrema
5. Winston Hughes
6. Choxorn
7. KingMorgan - Lieutenant
8. BSmith
9. edse
11. Legato Endless
12. Southern King
13. Verarde
15. Kaiser Electric
16. Kennigit
18. Arakhor
19. Azzaman333
20. Double A
21. Riedquat
22. Bladescape
23. Coyosis

Dead:
24. Johnhughthom, Flip Hero, lynched D1.
14. Takhisis, Lurk, killed N1.
25. Autolycus, Turret, lynched D2.
1. Zack,Reaver, killed N2.
17. Sprig, Annihilator, killed N2.
10. Buddhafish, Reaper Drone, lynched D3.

[timer=4/16/2015 10:00 AM +10:00; Night Phase Over][/timer]

Return to Ciretako - Night 3 - Equaliser

Spoiler :

Flip Hero's Log: A quiet night was a change of pace, with the reaper drone down I was closer to figuring out the secret of the machine base. I managed to avoid most of the patrols, they had decided to stay away from the computers for now after the incident with the annihilator, which gave me time to search the quarters for any more information. There was another message on one of the terminals.

"AAARGH! That thing’s crazy, it’s blowing up the whole ship! It’s already killed its platoon, now it’s heading for the engine!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Double A was busy pumping out robot parts when his scanners detected an unknown entity. He set his processors to war and began to produce machines to help his defense. The.... thing just fired its weapon and the entire room was ripped to pieces, robot parts lay everywhere and sparks flew across the room. With the fire started and its target destroyed it moved on.

Summary: Double A has been killed! He was a
Spoiler :
Spawner!
Spoiler :
He was a Mother!

There is an upgrade and a gun available for voting today.

Alive 18/25:
2. Spaceman98
3. Backwards Logic
4. Jarrema
5. Winston Hughes
6. Choxorn
7. KingMorgan - Lieutenant
8. BSmith
9. edse
11. Legato Endless
12. Southern King
13. Verarde
15. Kaiser Electric
16. Kennigit
18. Arakhor
19. Azzaman333
21. Riedquat
22. Bladescape
23. Coyosis

Dead:
24. Johnhughthom, Flip Hero, lynched D1.
14. Takhisis, Lurk, killed N1.
25. Autolycus, Turret, lynched D2.
1. Zack,Reaver, killed N2.
17. Sprig, Annihilator, killed N2.
10. Buddhafish, Reaper Drone, lynched D3.
20. Double A, Mother, killed N3.

[timer=4/18/2015 10:00 AM +10:00; Day Phase Over][/timer]

vote: KaiserElectric, third time the charm?

I want the upgrade

Winston was instrumental in Double A acquiring the gun.

Taken in isolation, that might look a little incriminating. However, when you consider that I was also instrumental in getting Flip Hero lynched (it was my vote which pushed him into the tie-break), you're then working on the assumption that I got a team mate killed solely for the sake of distancing and then, the very next day, made a blatant connection with another team mate.

Taken in isolation, that might look a little incriminating. However, when you consider that I was also instrumental in getting Flip Hero lynched (it was my vote which pushed him into the tie-break), you're then working on the assumption that I got a team mate killed solely for the sake of distancing and then, the very next day, made a blatant connection with another team mate.
I think your play to get jht lynched is plausible as scum. Particularly when you consider that Double A was also voting for jht day 1. I could see it as being a coordinated bus for deep cover for the two of you.

Unless there's a scanner or something out there with something incriminating, I think this is the best lead we've got today.

Winston, your vote on john says nothing and you know that. You and john always vote each other on Day 1; it would be pretty suspicious if you didn't vote for him, regardless of your alignments. And you voted him about half-way through the day. Sure, they were tied at the time, but that hardly says you couldn't have done that anyway to distance and to keep up appearances.

Top Bottom