Warhammer FB Mod

What race do you play in Warhammer FB? (you can select more than one)

• I don't play

Votes: 117 22.8%
  • I play Warhammer 40k

Votes: 115 22.4%
  • I play Lord of The Rings

Votes: 30 5.8%
  • The Empire

Votes: 87 16.9%
  • Brettonia

Votes: 53 10.3%
  • Orcs and Goblins

Votes: 64 12.5%
  • Dogs of War

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • High Elves

Votes: 71 13.8%
  • Dark Elves

Votes: 54 10.5%
  • Wood Elves

Votes: 46 8.9%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 74 14.4%
  • Chaos Dwarves

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Lizardmen

Votes: 49 9.5%
  • Beasts of Chaos

Votes: 22 4.3%
  • Hordes of Chaos

Votes: 45 8.8%
  • Skaven

Votes: 62 12.1%
  • Ogre Kingdoms

Votes: 19 3.7%
  • Tomb Kings

Votes: 44 8.6%
  • Vampire Counts

Votes: 58 11.3%

• Total voters
Ok fine:) fixed an issue with the huntsmenspear- dl updated - and uploaded the huskarls in the second post, hope you like them, not sure if the supposed officer should be used as such or just mixed with the group. The other Norse in the first post I recommend not to use cause I will do different models for the other units or just also put them in the huskarlunit to mix them more. This way they also will appear different from the vikings of other mods if they use my model too.

Teaser:

Nice one Ploe.
I see Norse develops really well.
It`s time to find some time for producing units again ;)
perhaps tomorrow :p

And, yea you guys are really doing a brilliant work here ;)

Hey J. Im still getting CTD's every now and again, even after installing the patch. had a couple when the first 'era' message pops up, and more just before the play button. hop you can fix this if its relevent.

The Dawi'zharr (Chaos Dwarves) (???)
What about Astragoth, High Priest and leader of the council of the oldest of the Sorcerers (this council leads the Dawi'zharr).
As a second leader you could have King Zharokan, who led the dwarves into worshipping Hashut and becoming Chaos Dwarves in the first place. (He hasn't been around for thousands of years, but he's an important part of Chaos Dwarf history)

I just downloaded the Beta Version, and now the menu has disappeared. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Question Mark said:
I just downloaded the Beta Version, and now the menu has disappeared. Does anyone know how to fix this?

When did you download?
The version available now should be compatable with 1.61

sry I can't really responnd- I realize there are issues with the redux version crashing. I will check them out in exactly one week :undecide: it's the second to last week of school so all of my final projects are due and all of my "spare time" is dedicated to finishing them.

On the plus side, in 2 weeks I will be done with school for this year. I will have an enormous amount of free time to dedicate to the mod, for at least a month - 3 of 7 days a week I will have no work or homework or anything...

:( During finals week I will have some time, (b/c I only have 1 final/ day) so I'll try and fix everything then.

j

Ploeperpengel said:
@JP
Don't worry! be happy! Take your time.
Would you like this model as a Darkelf Executioner? If you think it's okay I'll do a nice skin for it.

I'm glad you think so :goodjob: Those look great for executioners! C. Roland's Chaos weapons+ warrior animation + Templar mode+ what helm?

I definaltely would appreciate it if we started a shift towards the elves instead of just human civ's- need some actual fantasy civs...

J_Period said:
I'm glad you think so :goodjob: Those look great for executioners! C. Roland's Chaos weapons+ warrior animation + Templar mode+ what helm?

I definaltely would appreciate it if we started a shift towards the elves instead of just human civ's- need some actual fantasy civs...

The weapon is rabbits, helmbits by C.Roland;)
Yeah making only humans is getting boring. but highelves and darkelves will have very high polies or only closed helmets like this one, we definitly need attachable heads for the coreunits I think cause otherwise it's gonna be unplayable. This model will have low polies though.
We maybe should think about using placeholderunits for fantasycivs which can be updated step by step as we get bits. right now I think it's not possible to create all the needed coreunits fast enough to release completed fantasycivs one after another. This will always be delayed then.
This way would also improve balancing gameplay and be more fun for testers. Remember Vanilla has only one UU for any civ, we could easily beat that for most already. And for me personnally it's more fun freelancing in all directions than doing only one civ at a time.
I'd say let's put in a new civ as soon we have three UUs for it.

When did you download?
April 21.
I have the same problem with the Ultimate Strategy mod. I have tried clearing my cache and reducing the graphic settings, but neither helped.

you need to add some custom music in this mod. since the sdk is out, try making custom leaderheads.
since you are already working on religion, please make a option that allows me to disable some religions so i don't have 7 or 13 religions in my civilization.

The gloss issue seems unfixable atm, like rabbit mentioned. Use the Executioner like it is for now JP if you haven't anything else you want to have changed with the skin. If you dl it already dl again cause it got smaller dds files now.

Top Bottom