Cartograhpy Office

ice2k4

Emperor
Welcome to the Cartography Office. Here you will find screenshots and what not of our great nation and the uncivilized world. Requests may be put in for certain screenshots as well.

The purpose of this office is to not only provide the citizens with maps of the world, but also to aide the nation's commander of armed forces, to choreograph attack plans and defense plans.

The current person in charge of this office is CivGeneral, Cartographer

Bellow you will find the links to the published editions of the Great Atlas. Every time the Great Atlas is updated a new post will be made.

I have recived the save and uploaded it to my USB flashdrive. I am currently away from my home computer ATM (Currently at the time of this post, I am in one of the campus's computer labs) and I will get the maps ready when I get out of my World Religions Class and Karate Class.

I give thanks to Ice2k4 for starting this thread :).

Map as of 3800 BCE

Spoiler Image larger than Post :

Thumbnail:

As of 2800BC (March 14):

Capitol Outer View-
Spoiler :

Capitol Inner View-
Spoiler :

Southern Continent View-
Spoiler :

Northern (Slightly Western) Continent View-
Spoiler :

Northern (Slightly Eastern) Continent View-
Spoiler :

Full Continent View-
Spoiler :

Coordinated Continent View*-
Spoiler :

Tech Tree-
Spoiler :

*Note - Red line represents the equator. The coordinates are based on an x-axis and a y-axis. The point (0,0) is coordinated to our capitol. The green lines represent the axes.

Space Reserved for the Big Book of Maps for Term I.

(Note, they will be in PDF format so you would need to have a Adobe PDF Viewer installed)

Detailed World Map turn 12
not a great map. It have some bugs and some things didnt work out on screen capture had to reload the game and try to find the same angle but which first map doesnt have flaws? next time it will be better
Spoiler :

Ooh that's an interesting map NKVD, I like the idea of combining the individual shots to make a panorama, I wish you luck on the next one

Top Bottom