Bug Reports

I have the old Mercenary button CTD. That is I get sent to the desktop when I try to click the mercenary screen.

I just rolled an America start. During my second turn, Rome spawned the conquerors event on me! I hope I'm not subject to new world plague conditions also. This is on huge/ high earth-likeness btw.

Attachments

• conquerors.jpg
    conquerors.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 203
LOL, conquerors of the Americans! That's the best.

LOL now that IS funny...talk about a role reversal, an Old World Euro civ having a Conquistador event against the Americans of all people! Good stuff!

This has got to be some kind of bug in stability calculations. I was playing as Russia, and had a really yummy start with 4 cows and a deer next to Moscow. All was well, until Turn 214 when my neighbour China collapsed, and my expansion stability rating plunged from +9 the turn before to -53! This brought my overall stability to unstable, and one of my cities rebelled, and a few turns later I'm down to collapsing, and collapse!

I only have 4 cities, all nearby, didn't have any combat during these turns, so I don't know why China's collapse hit me so hard!

Until this happened, this was a very enjoyable game, and I really liked the feel of it.

...growing on mountains. Must be a mutation.:lol:

This must be an oversight: Rhye probably added wheat next to Netherlands' spawn space (just like the cow around European civs), and if the other tiles are already taken up (by 2 cows in my case), wheat gets put on a mountain.

While playing the French, I settled 7 cities in the new world, yet did not get the 2nd UHV requirement.

I will add the save game in a few minutes (going back to recreate the situation turn prior to 1760).

Here is a screenshot of my new world, and the save from 1757 where i did not get the 2nd uhv:

Attachments

• French new world0000.JPG
    French new world0000.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Louis XIV AD-1757 Turn 310.CivBeyondSwordSave
    736.8 KB · Views: 80
This is another flawed start - the "lighter" fog tiles come from exiting worldbuilder - not a single tile i can move over to advance beyond this point. i will refrain from posting any more bad starts, i just wanted an example because this one is unique - i think its about as bad as a start can get. Before you ask, i posted this and refresh map without attempting. Btw, nice stone, huh?

Attachments

• maya-fail.JPG
    maya-fail.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 142
lol, playing on the Large world, I just got the classic literature quest to build 17 libraries! If I succeed I am gauranteed to collapse within 3 turns!

...growing on mountains. Must be a mutation.:lol:

This must be an oversight: Rhye probably added wheat next to Netherlands' spawn space (just like the cow around European civs), and if the other tiles are already taken up (by 2 cows in my case), wheat gets put on a mountain.

Just go that with the germans spawning next to me, all three of their cows are on mountains...good if you're the Inca I guess ;).

I started a game as Russia and instead of Kiev I founded a city called "Kostrav". I don't know if a city which such name exists somewhere, but surely not in the city list file .. >_>

also, having settlers cost less hammers than workers seems a little too odd....

Here is a screenshot of my new world, and the save from 1757 where i did not get the 2nd uhv:

Ah, went back and did some tests to see how many cities I had to build in the new world to get my second requirement. Turns out, when I built my 9th city on the old world, then I got my coveted 2/3 and golden age.

@ Onedreamer: "Kostrav"? That's interesting, because it is the first Russian city from random city names list (in case all names are already used) from my Varietas Delectat modcomp. (And no, such a city doesn't exist). Did you found many cities before that? Or was it one of the first cities you founded?

This is another flawed start - the "lighter" fog tiles come from exiting worldbuilder - not a single tile i can move over to advance beyond this point. i will refrain from posting any more bad starts, i just wanted an example because this one is unique - i think its about as bad as a start can get. Before you ask, i posted this and refresh map without attempting. Btw, nice stone, huh?

That city can reach size 4 or 5 just fine. I've seen much worse.

Also, I think there sohuld be less barbs- stacks of HAs appearing are horrible. Just play a game as Aztecs and you'll se how bab the barbs are. Within 20 turns I had at least 12 slaves. Wonderful, but too many barbs imo...

@ Onedreamer: "Kostrav"? That's interesting, because it is the first Russian city from random city names list (in case all names are already used) from my Varietas Delectat modcomp. (And no, such a city doesn't exist). Did you found many cities before that? Or was it one of the first cities you founded?

one of the first (first one after the initial settlers). Strange because all the other cities had names from the list.

Top Bottom