Diplomacy 5: Vanilla with a Twist

It's Sunday and I need the Italian and Russian orders.

Weird, this is the second time I'm sure I've sent them only to find my sent-box doesn't contain them. My apologies.

Build W ven.

Well, it's not like he's that far from what he would have to do anyway. I expect he means this:

Disband A ukr
Disband A kaz

For all future turns: F sev holds

See, that wasn't so hard? And probably would have exactly the same effect on the game as actually playing on... ;)

UPDATE 12: FALL 1916 ADJUSTMENT

ORDERS

Germany: Builds A ber
Italy: Builds W ven
Not enough Disband orders were submitted. Units farthest from home supply center will be disbanded.
Russia: Removes A kaz
Russia: Removes A ukr

FALL 1916 ADJUSTMENT
Spoiler :

SPRING 1917
Spoiler :

SPRING 1917 POLITICAL SITUATION
Spoiler :

INFORMATION

-Looks like Russia's cursed, so Charles, you're out, and don't come back. Russia's assumed to be in a state of civil unrest (no wonder, with such incompetent leadership) and so for the remainder of the game its army and navy will have Hold orders.

NEXT ORDERS DUE: Thursday the Ninth.

I think that was unnecessary, like many of your sarky little comments.

This entire game is strictly unnecessary from the viewpoint of survival, but I'm still here running it and people are still playing. :p

And some are still watching... :D Go Turkey, Go !

If they haven't sent by this point, then they should all get hold orders. They had plenty of time to get them in.

I don't want to hold for Spain though; last activity was on April 5th and he might be experiencing genuine issues.

And I don't want people getting mad at me for skipping them for being late like last time. >_>

Doublepost: What if I tapped Renata to take Spain? Would that be acceptable, despite the delay? I think Spain has a fair chance, and it's not like Russia, which is pretty much screwed and been run by players with no sportsmanship anyway.

Doublepost: What if I tapped Renata to take Spain? Would that be acceptable, despite the delay? I think Spain has a fair chance, and it's not like Russia, which is pretty much screwed and been run by players with no sportsmanship anyway.
I think this is fine, but should we allow jeps to retake his throne if he returns in the next few days?

Top Bottom