Dominion NES

You could have told us to back off. But you didn't, no?

Fine. Maybe fromthe reports I am getting, you WERE there long before I came. So what (grrr)

I think you shouldn't have killed off all my troops.

Woo, positive gold spending! I'm outa the hole finally! :woohoo:

I actually told my troops NOT to attack your soldiers if they arrived, but most of my plan had me arriving first: I defeat the old Lord, rally the locals to Thorndai, and generally be intimidating enought to get your troops to back down without a fight. I guess the locals were to uncontrollable or ticked at you.

Umm. Actually you came there first.

I just annhiliated Fomorian army for you.

Fine. We shall relinquish Fomoria under one condition. As your action against Pythium was completely accidental, we shall ask you to pay for the damage you have caused us. Assuming that one unit of hydras were killed by Fomorians. We ask for 200 gold recompense.

I can't give you 200 gold, but I can offer 150 gold and 25 mana, which (with Alchemy) is equal to (at least) 200 gp.

wait, send me the mana and I'll send him the gold!

Accepted. You shall send 25 mana and 150 gold to us via regulartrade route.

Fomoria has now been recognized as Vanheim's territory by Pythium.

Happenings part Two
Spoiler :

Ural
Spoiler :
‘You are… disappointing. You’ve already wasted one gift on those who are immune to it.’

Great, another dream Kathnesjac thought. “I wasn’t the one in command there. If I had known then I would have ordered Conflagration out of the area and sent it to Tien Ch’i.”

‘Who sent it to Caelum in the first place? But no matter, the other gifts are being put to good effect, correct?’

Kath nodded

‘Good. We have several more items that you will need soon. Here are the necessary rituals’ and Kath collapsed to the ground as a searing burst of knowledge forced its way into his mind. “ARGH!!”

‘Oh shut up you wimp, that’s nothing compared to what you will go through later on. Now go and sleep’ and the voice faded away

Dark Woods
Spoiler :
Shi Chun dreamed… There was a massive golden city, it was being attacked. He stood on the great Ivory Tower and looked towards the east, where a great horde stood, ready to pillage and burn the city he was sworn to protect, his city. Through the tube with the glass eye he saw his nemesis, a man wielding a multicolored sword and a shield of purest darkness. He drew back on the bow he had been given and sighted carefully. He fired and the arrow flew straight and true, but before impact a flash of yellow light went out and destroyed the arrow. The man lifted the sword and things happened rapidly, events blurring by. A beam of light flew out and struck the clouds. The prismatic tornado forming and concentrating. A massive explosion. Darkness and silence. Shi woke with a single thought; Tien Ch’i. He had to go to Tien Ch’i.

Caelum pt 1
Spoiler :
“WRONG!” Pin shouted at Naranbaatar and an eraser flew through the air, striking him. “Again!” Naranbaatar resumed the battle-stance and cleared his mind. He opened his eyes to slits and dodged a sword blow from Pin, and he danced away. He readied himself once more and an arrow glanced off his helmet. He dove over a spear but was brought short by a knife to his throat. Seconds later an eraser hit him.

Caelum pt 2
Spoiler :
Aban looked at the massive camp where the Arshnocian army was staying. Dozens of porcelain soldiers had gone out and repaired roads and bridges, tirelessly repairing the damage caused by the invasion and occupation by Blood Alliance forces. The noble Celestials enforced order among the locals and exterminated those who are found to willingly support the Blood Alliance despite what they did to their country. The wizards fired more porcelain soldiers, making the large army even bigger. Stheran delivered fiery speech after speech, galvanized into action by the death of his brother.

He motioned for the people behind him to move and together they flew down to Stheran. “Milord, we wish to volunteer.”

Arshnoc
Spoiler :
Gwin woke from the latest in a long series of nightmares. They started almost a year ago, near the same time as the strange magical corruption and have steadily gotten worse. Occasionally there was a vast void in which maddening shapes floated and spoke. The voices, thousands of them, and speaking in as many tongues, cajoled her to release them upon her foes. Far more common, however, was a massive, abandoned city submerged under thousands of meters of water. There was a gargantuan temple with walls covered in eldritch runes. She had dozens of bedsheets covered with rituals that would summon them, but these instructions were written over each other and were often incomprehensible even when they were clearly written. She looked at the latest drawings and shivered. Her parents were going to be pissed when they saw this.

Abyssia and Lanka: We wish to resume the peace talks you broke off last time we met.
Our terms so far
1) Complete withdrawal from Arshnocian territory, including Tien Ch'i.
2) Three turns of peace, followed by renewal of treaty.
3) Return of all 'blood slaves' captured in Tien Ch'i and Caelum to their families.
4) An opening of borders and possibility of resource trading.
Rejoin talks and sign a treaty of us or suffer the loss of your entire army in Tien Ch'i

Priestess Selena talking on a recording box:

Arshnoc...

We would like to give our complement for the wonderful carnage you ensued on the mountainous steppes of Caelum. We are amazed by the sheer forces you have mustered in just a small amount of time. You have given the greatest honor to any Abysian which is to die a marvelous and violent death in the battlefield.

There is no such thing as true peace, only true conflict and with this axiom we wish not peace.

However, your war is not Abysia's war but Lanka's and we are just involved because of the prospect of carnage.

If you seek peace then go and talk with Lanka for your pleas will surely fall in deaf ears here in Abysia.

=====================================================================================================
OOC: Yo kyrz! Ya peace does sound good now but that would defeat the purpose of this NES which is all about conflict over gods. Let's continue with the war and be amused by the deaths of thousands of our troops eh? ;)

Anyways if you do want a peace treaty, I suggest you talk with Lanka, whatever there decision is, Abysia will just follow...

P.S. How did you manage summon an insanely amount of tigers in a very small amount of time? Is it possible to summon more units of a summon spell than which is stated on Dom3?

Is it possible to summon more units of a summon spell than which is stated on Dom3?
Yes.
Consider that 1 mana = 20 dom3 gems, so 1 mana gives you lots of summons. 1 mage usually cannot spend more than 1 mana per turn however (exceptions are very expensive spells which may cost 2,3,4 or 5 mana to summon a big beast and its retinue for instance).
Then, consider that I don't follow the rules of the game, but the general idea. So there are other ways to get summons, or ways to get more, or ways to get better, or ways to get new stuff, if you write stories and/or spend money/mana appropriately.

Priestess Selena
In all our previous peace talks directed at Lanka, they told us that they'd abide by your decision. We'll try talking to them again then.
Stheran, the Eldest

(by use of an incredible magic site and many wizards)

Lanka speaking openly to Arshnoc

Lanka is not relinquishing its province of T'ien Ch'i. Therefore, it seems that Arshnoc wants to keep fighting.

Arshnoc is saddened that Lanka refuses to allow peace between us because of your refusal to return my brethren's homeland to us.

Heh, since I'm too busy to be making short stories about Abysia, I'll just instead post the speeches and messages of Abysia's fiery Prophet of Foreign Affairs, Garnet Priestess Selena. This one is her speech in front of Lanka's ruling delegates about Abysia's commitment to the war titled "Total War"

Spoiler :
Priestess Selena speaking to Lankan delegates in the grand ampitheather on Lanka's capital about Abysia's decision to support the war against the enemies of the east:

Abysians believe that true peace is a utopia that could not be attained in a world engulf with endless conflict. However this does not mean that Abysians are a race of blood thirsty murderers and cutthroats, the axiom that we all believe simply means that we do not hope for an ultimate peaceful utopia in the end but instead we always remain in a state of constant vigil against the forces that will try to annihilate us and Abysia's interests.

THUS! Lanka is Abysia's interest AND WE WILL NOT STAND ON THE SIDE WHILE YOU OUR ALLIES ARE BEING RAVAGED BY THE ENEMY FROM THE EAST!

*Thunderous applause*

The recent clash in Caelum proved to be costly...

*Silence*

Many were lost during the battle, many perished and met their demise. Abysia's forces suffered the most as we took the full brunt of the attack. Sidius the great demonbreed and all of his brethrens fell during that battle which is a loss Abysia will missed but certainly not mourn.

To mourn a person during peace is to bestow honor to him but a person who died in the ravages of war should not be mourned for he is not truly dead but remains as a driving force for his friends to avenge him from his enemies.

That is why Abysia does not see the Caelian battle as a loss but instead a moment of rejoicing for now much Abysian blood has been spilled which has ultimately sealed Abysia's commitment on this war.

*Applause*

We are now honor bound to see this war to the end that is why my Lankan friends, do not bow down your heads but instead REJOICE!

REJOICE FOR TOTAL WAR IS UPON US!

*Thunderous Applause*

Who here wants total retribution?!

*Deafening shouts of aye*

Who here wants total destruction?!

*Deafening shouts of aye*

WHO HERE WANTS TOTAL WAR?!

*DEAFENING SHOUTS OF AYE!!!!!*

THEN WITH OUR ALLIANCE OUR ENEMIES WILL NOT STAND A CHANCE!!!

"My lord, have you heard?" one of the Emerald Guards cautiously called out.

"Eh?" Celes replied. "There are many things that go around in this world today, Silvius. Some things are good, some things are bad. They say that lunatic alchemists of Arshnoc are going loonie as they always have been. Arsenic poisoning if you ask me. Perhaps that is why they named their nation that way. Dain got a heart attack because he was actually right. In other news, Mictlan is suffering from blight for many years. Mictlan is being Mictlan and think it was Ermor. Ermor is being Ermor and blaming someone else. I personally feel that it was Vanheim, but then my point can be called biased if a sceptic from Arcocephale heard it. So don't tell anyone I said that."

"My lord, I mean none other than the Abysians declaring something called Total War on Arshnoc. At which only one nation shall come out alive."

"Oh." Celes answered. "That, well, I haven't heard of that one since the last Godswar."

"Sooo...what is your wish on the matter?"

"What is there to wish about the matter? We do nothing. For now. Now, we have another matter at hand."

The Emerald Guard known as Silvius now faced the direction Celes was looking at. "So my lord. We are really doing it. Beware, my lord. They say that the last Pantokrator sealed them away for a reason"

A strange vortex began to form. Celes smiled. "Don't worry." And then the millenia old seal was broken.

They were sealed away for a reason; their magics almost ripped apart this world. By letting them back into this world, and for what, some ethreal troops, all you are doing is endagering us all.

While Ermor attempts to destroy the world by turning us all into undead monstrosities, while some nation strikes at Mictlan with blight and saboteurs, while Pythium opens the gates to dangerous magical beings from beyond the veil, the Mantis, in her wisdom, will shower the people of the lands with blessings and good will. In time even the most devout follower of Ermor's death cult or Pythium's snake cult will realize that these faiths are wholly destructive and dangerous and will turn their faith to that which is benevolent, protects them and protects their children.

"People of all lands, the Mantis has undertaken to protect not only the Mictlanese but all people in her loving embrace. The fertility and health stolen from you in recent years will be yours again."

A message to ERMOR:

"Your death cult on our borders endangers not only us but you too. If you can do nothing to prevent its unholy and sacrilegious effect upon not only our righteous and life-loving people but the population of every nation, we will take it upon ourselves to provide a remedy. Remember, our treaty is soon coming to an end and you will have much to answer for. Because of your influence we have lost over 17,000 people. How will you answer for a crime of that magnitude?"

Top Bottom