NDNESV: Another God One

Hm, If all people involved in this back story agree, I got a back story to all the Ice Gods.

Araisa, bored one day, bangs a mortal chick. She gives birth to twins, Xelo and Caman. Xelo is weak and flail, so Araisia disowns him. Altru finds the baby and adopts him, raising it as his own son, where he is today.

(I chose Araisa because he is god of the sea, and thus controls the realm of water. Ice is just frozen water, so yeah.)

Only if you agree Caman is much more sexy, powerful and overall better in every single way.

God's Name/Player Name: Eian/Shadowbound
Title: The Trickster God
Strength: Pathetic
Health: Fine
Description: Eian is the black sheep, good-for-nothing brother of Boos. He openly questions and mocks authority, encourages impulse and enthusiasm, seeks out new ideas and experiences, destroys convention and complacency, and promotes chaos and unrest. He doesn't have any permanent home, though sometimes he crashes at Boos's place, and no permanent shape. All that Eian professes to care about is to entertain himself, though sometimes he'll joke about his "Undefined Plan". He hangs out at Boos's temple, having promised to just crash on his couch for a few centuries, and then never leaving.

Creating a mountain range

Around Boos's big mountain, Eian toys around with many smaller mountains.

Creating some islands

He had so much fun making mountains that he didn't realize when he went into the ocean, so he made some islands.

Making hot and steamy jungles

Eventually he got bored and put a lot of jungles in the islands. And by hot and steamy, he means the Amazons who live in them. Oh, yeah.

Prometheus, Shadowbound?

I needed a second prank, and that was suggested by #nes.

Wait now I have another Trickster god to deal with, hmmmm.....
Though I guess I'm not a complete Trickster, just on certain occasions

It is said that Nerdothil gave the gift of knowledge to mankind, the spark of divinity and creativity that separates that particular creature from the myriad animals of this new world. Though Nerdothil appears much like a god of war, his greatest weapon is his wit and insight, through which he wields Othoce, the literal sharp edge of his mind. His armor, the metaphoric wall of intelligence. Thus, with this gift, he enabled mankind to create, think, ponder. To do much more than simply be, to merely subsist and exist. No, to have an effect on the universe, to change and to mold. More than any animal could ever hope to accomplish.

On the subject of Nerdothil's lineage, little is known. The light he brought into the universe is thought to have been what broke the "void that was", the state of un-being that existed before. Thus, it can be assumed from these legends, that Nerdothil is among the ancients of the realm. However, Nerdothil approaches all things with the wisdom of an elder, and the enthusiasm of the young. This is his paradox and contradiction, and largely is what shapes the deity's actions.

The book of life has only just begun to be written, but already Nerdothil has chosen his protagonist.

Boos/Kentharu-The Sun God
Nerdothil/Lord of Elves-Nerdothil the Illuminator, or Nerdothil of Light
Xelo/Omega124-Xelo, God of Ice and Radishes
Caman/Luckymoose-God of Ice
Araisa/ ZeletDude-God of the Sea
Sy/erez87-Child of the Sy, Bender of minds, ruler of thoughts, The light from which ideas come
Winoceros/Bombshoo-God of Alcohol, Intoxication and Debauchery
Arganet/thomas.berubeg-Death and Time, innevitibility
Altru/1stcitizen- Guardian of Charity and god of Kindness
Clianus/Heraclius49-God of Scholars
(Nameless)/Seon-Goddess of shadows, reflections, death. The Obsidian One.
Allas Athaniel/Thlayli-Patron of the Virtuous, Arbiter of Justice
Seret/merciary-God of Cunning and Illusions
Bhaelros/Oruc-God of Destruction, Stormlord
Xatuar/Karalsyia-God of Abomination and Madness
Nomlen/Eltain-The Prophet
Malahandra/Lord_Iggy-God of Vengeance
Eian/Shadowbound-The Trickster God
Bronach/Kyzarc Fotjage-The Poet, The Sad One, Black Tear
Evredu/Frozen In Ice-The God of the Senses and Observation
Athu/Vertinari118-Old Man, The Healer

Here's an updated list.

Known Family Relationships
Araisa(ZeletDude)- father of
Xelo(Omega124) and Caman(Luckymoose).

Hey, kinda like how you guys didn't read the rules. Like the part where I said that the points go towards creating your realms, instead of making magic junk. You can make all that stuff next turn. The first turn is just going to be the gods entering the world and making their homes. Try to at least pay attention a little bit.

I'd actually like to change the large forest to the citadel being placed on top of a lightly forested hill. I figure it's kinda hard to get followers while surrounded by a thick forest.

Does the Asylum and Nightmare Factory count as magic junk, because they are basically my realms.

Fine, fine. Change my spending to 2 points on the Akrelian Keep, and 1 point to build a great city around it to be inhabited by Allas Athaniel's servants, allies and mortal followers. It can be situated in any fertile area created by a friendly god, probably Boos.

Does the Asylum and Nightmare Factory count as magic junk, because they are basically my realms.

They're huge buildings, kinda like the citadels and castles people are keen on making, so they seem perfectly fine. My comment was mainly directed at Thlayli and Shadow, but I'm glad to see Thlayli changing his. Now we just need Shadow to change his and to have all gods who haven't created their realms to do so soon.

I aim to update sometime this weekend. No orders are required, just templates.

They're huge buildings, kinda like the citadels and castles people are keen on making, so they seem perfectly fine. My comment was mainly directed at Thlayli and Shadow, but I'm glad to see Thlayli changing his. Now we just need Shadow to change his and to have all gods who haven't created their realms to do so soon.

I aim to update sometime this weekend. No orders are required, just templates.

Is my spending acceptable?

just found the thread, didn't it was already starting. Not too late I hope
God's Name/Player Name: Bronach
Title: The Lone Poet, The Sad One
Strength: Pa-pa-pathetic!
Health: Excellent.
Description: Self-declared lord of misery, emoness, amnesia, apathy, and poetry. He tends to wear greys and black leather. Slight obsession with pentagrams. He can remember the death of his wife, but he doesn't know when or how due to amnesia brought about by the creation of the universe. The previous sentence doesn't make since. He's been depressed ever sense. His all encompassing super-emo powers misery alters reality around him, the degree of the alteration depends on his mood. He has very minimal control of this. About six feet tall, but looks significantly shorter due to bad posture. Pale skin, hawkish face, lanky build.

first is the creation of a great plateau separated from the world in the southwest corner of the map. Second is spent on making the plateau habitable with a large forest, small lakes, and little creeks, as well as several paths down. The third is spent on a great mountain in the center of the plateau. He resides up there.

can someone please link me to the old threads? I wana copy my old god.

Abaddon// God of Chaos
Lives in an impossibly deep hole// The Abyss

1: Deep, deep hole
1: Swampy lake area surrounding it (yes, water cascading into the hole)
1: ring of volcanoes around that

Top Bottom