NDNESV: Another God One

OOC: That's some creepy stuff there.

my real life has flipped around a bit, so i will no longer be able to participate in this NES, i am sorry.

A party? A gathering? The great bird Malahandra leaps skywards and sets out into the west.

I am afriad I am a loss as to what we do now.. do we have more creation points? Do we need to send orders?

Abaddon is confused but impressed. Perhaps only a few sniffles tonight?

I am afriad I am a loss as to what we do now.. do we have more creation points? Do we need to send orders?

Abaddon is confused but impressed. Perhaps only a few sniffles tonight?

Alright, for orders basically you can do anything you wish that isn't prohibited in the rules. (obviously) Your strength gives you a rough estimate of how much you can do at once without possibly draining yourself or having other unseen consequences. For instance, all of you have a strength rating of Pathetic because everyone is a little tired from, you know, forcing themselves into existence. Every god could probably do about 2 major things perfectly safe if they wanted to, or do a handful of smaller things. You could try to overexert yourself, but obviously that will have consequences.

So basically, tell me in your orders what you want to do. Your stats serve as a basic guideline for how many things you can do. Stories will also be considered when righting the update as well.

Ninja said this on the page before

Seret sat his throne playing with a new invention of his, he called it a yo-yo though he really wasn't sure why. Despite this he was horribly bored.

"Ugh, how long has it been since I've had somebody to play my games with me? It's been far too long. Surely there must be people that still want to prove themselves here, no that can't be the problem."

He got up from the throne wandered pondering this problem. Eventually he found himself on a balcony over looking his domain. There were trees as far as a mortal eye could see, no part of the ground was visible.

"Ah, that might be why. Can't play with people if they can't get here. I should fix that. But how? I guess I could just carve a giant path here. No that's too easy, can't have everyone come here. There would be no fun in having a large amount of people coming just the lose early. Hmmmm...... I should go on a walk and think about this some more."

With that he left his home and began to stroll around his forest. At some point he stumbled upon a group of travelers. It had been some time since he had some fun so he decided that this would be a good time to fix that.

He hid in a tree high above the ground so they would see him. As they drew closer he started off slowly, he made shadows dart out of the corners of their eyes to get them good and paranoid. Next he created a range of of unearthly sounds, moans, distant screams, chains, winds, and anything else he could think of. Now they were getting scared, a few had drawn their swords. And now for the finale Seret conjured up a swarm of banshees closing in on the poor group. This was the final straw for them, they threw down their weapons and took off in the other direction. As they ran Seret Leaped down from his hiding spot and let out a laugh that traveled through most of his domain.

"Ah that was great I should do this more often. Though that would probably cause even less people to make it to my games. Wait I have an idea."

After a brief moment of intense concentration a large stone burst out of the ground. He placed his hand on the stone and focused some more. An otherworldly light poured out on to the stone and began to form strange twisting runes that never appeared to be at rest.

"There we go, this should be able to make it's own illusions now. Whether they help or scare is up to whoever sees them. This should guide some more worthy players to my home and keep they less skilled away. Now to make some more of these."

I actually came up with this idea shortly after making my god, I just had to figure out how I wanted to write it.

Evredu opened his eyes in the pitch black interior of his cave with the thundering of the waterfall off in the distance. The racket the falling water made had at first been quite an obstacle preventing rest, especially to his hyper-sensitive ears, but over time Evredu had become able to block it out. He got up, and dressed in a simple robe, headed out to the mouth of the cave using his night vision to guide the way.

Upon reaching the mouth of the cave he was momentarily blinded by light as his eyes readjusted. In front of him, covering the entrance to the cave perfectly was the waterfall. The torrent of water began at the top of the cliff and ended in small lake of water of water at the base of the cliff. For a moment Evredu concentrated and broke the flow of water so that he was able to gave out from his perch and survey his entire domain. Satisfied, he let the water return to its unending flow and began his descent down the cliff.

After having climbed down to the base of the cliff he ventured over to a canoe sitting on the shore. Pushing it into the river that drained out of the lake and wove into the jungle, he jumped into it and began to glide downstream. Evredu closed his eyes, all of them not just the two that mortals had, and laid back taking in everything around him from his other senses.

The smell of the flowers was quite strong in this area, and the noises of jungle filled his ears with a dizzying array of life. After having been adrift for awhile, he heard an extremely low sounding rumble coming from very close by. It was such a low rumble that even he could barely hear it. Evredu opened his eyes and quickly spotted the noise's source, a small amphibian looking creature that probably would have been called a frog by the mortals of a different dimension.

What an interesting little creature, he thought. I can't help but take it back with me. With that he scooped the creature up despite its protests, and headed back up the river to his lair.

Hmm.

Create 100 imp like creatures out of shadow. They cannot do much except travel anywhere there is shade, and whisper dangerous thoughts in weak mens ears

Create 1 soul crushingly beautiful woman. Have her steal the hearts of two kings and revel in the ensuing chaos as the rivals war for her.

fragment my personality in my latest attempt to cope. Little net change in the land as the damage done by the more extreme fragments is repaired by the sane ones. The one who took the musical talent leaves for the party, along with the sorrowful one, the fatalist one, and the compassionate one (for damage control)

fROM; WINOCEROS
TO; EVERYOONE ELSE1

hey i just wanted tok telll u guys i lovuj you. winoceros loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves his bros.....and his h0es ;).......man you epoeopke betrer come 2 ma party cuz itz gon be off da hooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. if 1 fo l0000000sers can beeat mwe at a drinfkmk game ill give u sumthin speciakl. im mjust kicddin g you guyz are not l0srs you are ma bffs 4 eva! yeahyeahyeah.goooood i love 2 drink s0 much soooo much

dudez serousl y you guya s need to get to ma pattrty if you didnyt confirm tooo coome WELL THEN YOU ARE A BIG JERK! AND MMY FOO,LLOWERS ARE GUNNA be alll3 "lkook at thdat guy hes a big l0ser and gf dkesnt like ANHYTHBING FUN'!N YEAH THATS WHAT THEY;;L BE SAYIN..

fROM; WINOCEROS
TO; EVERYOONE ELSE1

hey i just wanted tok telll u guys i lovuj you. winoceros loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves his bros.....and his h0es ;).......man you epoeopke betrer come 2 ma party cuz itz gon be off da hooooooooooooooooooooooooooook. if 1 fo l0000000sers can beeat mwe at a drinfkmk game ill give u sumthin speciakl. im mjust kicddin g you guyz are not l0srs you are ma bffs 4 eva! yeahyeahyeah.goooood i love 2 drink s0 much soooo much

dudez serousl y you guya s need to get to ma pattrty if you didnyt confirm tooo coome WELL THEN YOU ARE A BIG JERK! AND MMY FOO,LLOWERS ARE GUNNA be alll3 "lkook at thdat guy hes a big l0ser and gf dkesnt like ANHYTHBING FUN'!N YEAH THATS WHAT THEY;;L BE SAYIN..

:beer::rockon::band:[party]:band::rockon::beer:
-----Fast Foward-------->
:vomit::vomit::vomit: :faint::faint::faint:

OOC: Are there still spaces open in this? :S

Yes, here is a list some guy made of the various gods

Boos/Kentharu-The Sun God
Nerdothil/Lord of Elves-Nerdothil the Illuminator, or Nerdothil of Light
Xelo/Omega124-Xelo, God of Ice and Radishes
Caman/Luckymoose-God of Ice
Araisa/ ZeletDude-God of the Sea
Sy/erez87-Child of the Sy, Bender of minds, ruler of thoughts, The light from which ideas come
Winoceros/Bombshoo-God of Alcohol, Intoxication and Debauchery
Arganet/thomas.berubeg-Death and Time, innevitibility
Altru/1stcitizen- Guardian of Charity and god of Kindness
Clianus/Heraclius49-God of Scholars
(Nameless)/Seon-Goddess of shadows, reflections, death. The Obsidian One.
Allas Athaniel/Thlayli-Patron of the Virtuous, Arbiter of Justice
Seret/merciary-God of Cunning and Illusions
Bhaelros/Oruc-God of Destruction, Stormlord
Xatuar/Karalsyia-God of Abomination and Madness
Nomlen/Eltain-The Prophet
Malahandra/Lord_Iggy-God of Vengeance
Eian/Shadowbound-The Trickster God
Bronach/Kyzarc Fotjage-The Poet, The Sad One, Black Tear
Evredu/Frozen In Ice-The God of the Senses and Observation
Athu/Vertinari118-Old Man, The Healer

Here's an updated list.

Known Family Relationships
Araisa(ZeletDude)- father of
Xelo(Omega124) and Caman(Luckymoose).

OOC: Awlright. :)
I'l get to that as soon as i've got the time to think up a charecter.

Top Bottom