ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

What do Mills do Immac? They're on the price list but unless I'm blind they don't seem to be in the spoiler underneath it to say what they do.

The Sjykalfar Court offers the following conditions for a complete surrender of the Pilsetans;
-Every able-bodied Pilsetan of mature age* will be handed over to the Sjykalfar for enslavement or execution,
-The Pilseta willingly and peaceful surrender their lands to the Sjykalfar and submit to their rule.

Under these conditions, the Sjykalfar will refrain from raining death and destruction over the Pilsetan land and twisting the fallen Pilseta warriors to undead hordes with which to fight our enemies.
Wow! Either suicide or die. You're a diplomat, aren't you?

Ldi: [beg]please please please come join us!!![/beg]

EDit: sorry- i forgot exclamation points. that should read:

Ldi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: [beg]please please please come join us!!![/beg]

[The Sjykalfar Court offers the following conditions for a complete surrender of the Pilsetans;
-Every able-bodied Pilsetan of mature age* will be handed over to the Sjykalfar for enslavement or execution,
-The Pilseta willingly and peaceful surrender their lands to the Sjykalfar and submit to their rule.

Under these conditions, the Sjykalfar will refrain from raining death and destruction over the Pilsetan land and twisting the fallen Pilseta warriors to undead hordes with which to fight our enemies.

For the sake of your people, we urge you to consider this proposal as an opportunity to win peace for both of our nations.

:eek:

DE, these makes sense only to a lemming and you know it.

Darn I hoped to come of as the evil empire but it looks like I've been beaten to it.

Update Seven and a Half: New Neigbors

The Scions of Twilight have long been very accomplished sailors and as their domestic growth turns more to mercantile matters, a growing merchant class is eager to tap into the pre-existing naval competence to establish new trade routes with lands beyond those of the pinkling Utilicans. In the year 1048, the first of many merchants arrive amongst the lands of the Tabba Ghut. It is the first contact that the Tabba Ghut have had with outsiders other then the ‘Icewyrm’ or ‘Keeper of the Monastary’. What develops remains to be seen. The merchants of the Scions of Twilight also make contact with the Nozkam Legon and the Palitante, at first by tracking the ships of the Utilican merchants but latter by developing their own trade routes.

Another nation to develop their naval competence and the reach of their merchants’ trade routes are the Nozkam Legon. Their merchants and explorers, curious and eager to develop trade during the peace after the battle with the Grey Shadows develop new naval routes. These extend beyond the Palitante and into Throalic waters where they quickly make contact with that nation and that of the Uld’ar.

OOC: WooHoo! Neighbors!

(PS: BTW, I'm back. Diplo in a day or two).

(PPS: Great update!)

(PPPS: Be careful with those zombies :) Glad I'm on an island...)

Welcome back. Hope you had a great time.

The tale of Chubba

Chapter three: The tent
Spoiler :

The tent

It has been one week since the glorious return of the victorious kharkusian army. The soldiers with no major injuries had started to celebrate with the womenfolk from the first night on. The air was still filled with the smell of delicious kharkusian beef stew, the tender smoke from barbeques, home brew ale and the laughter, and more naughty sounds, from women and man celebrating the homecoming of the long gone army.
The less fortuned once, the Chubba, who carried broken limbs and nasty infectious around with them could not join the fun. A big camp for the injured was set up at the fringe of the capital and the shamans of Amakush took care for them.
Chubbas left arm had been in a to bad condition to be rescued still. So it had to be cut of with a clean knife. He would never again have the same strength as before. He would not make a good soldier, nor a good mating partner anymore. He was just laying on the floor, feeling like he was of no use for anyone anymore. Sometimes even the preaching of Enko, the words about despair, crawled back into his heart.
The only thing nice about his days was this one shamaness of Amakush, by the name of Taghame. A stunning appearance, a smile to ease the pain, an ass to fell in love with. Every now and then she came along to bring him a tea made out of seven-leaf, to make him fell warm, to forget. But of course she did that for every patient, no need to feel special. How would a stunning girl like her feel like mating with him?

The days went by and even though Chubba still could not see any purpose in his own existence his strength slowly came back. And then fate turned once again. The Strongest Son came to visit the injured, and when he saw Chubba he recognized him as once of the soldier which dared to raise his ax against the gray shadow beast, and as the one soldier who warned him about the spreading despair on their journey back home.
He took Chubba along with him to the hill in the center of the capital where the monument for the son resides. A crowd was waiting there already, waiting to here more tales from their beloved general about their glorious expedition.
And now the Strongest Son himself started to tell the tale of Chubba, a tale about a simple kharkusian soldier who showed bravery, endurance and willpower and even sacrificed his arm for the defense of his brother ans sisters.
As fate has played it, the young shamaness Taghame was standing in the first line of this crowed. Now she was the one who was stunned. Chubba could see the way she was looking at him. It felled like she was eating him with his eyes. She flashed her teeth and started to clime up the stage.
The Strongest Son looked at her and asked:
“What is it that you want young girl?”
“I want to make children with this hero!” Taghame replied, pointing at Chubba.
The crowd started to whistle and applaud. Shouts of excitement and encouragement could be heard all over the place. The Strongest Son smiled.
Taghame took Chubbas arm and asked towards the general:
“May I? Take him to my tent to start mating with him right away?”
Chubba nodded in confusion, the Strongest So nodded with a big smile, it was sealed.

The next weeks they just left her tent to get food and drinks. The adventures they had in their could fill a whole library, but those stories are not for children ears, so I might stop here for now, and pick up the tale again from a later point...

Governor

Ragnor Huldimun looked around his cluttered office bewilderedly and slightly aghast. Huge stacks of parchment stood proud on every desk, shelf and flat surface. Records of immigration mostly, but also forms for planning permission, houses, temples, warehouses... The city had been overwhelmed with activity in the last few days and really, it was too much. The city had no infrastructure, no jobs, and very limited supplies brought down from Uld'ar. But still, more and more people had flooded in, and continued to do so every day. Even today three thousand more people had crossed the city borders looking for a place to live, and it was only 2 o'clock!

With a faint smile, he stood and paced quietly towards the window, opening it and cherishing the cool sea air. He had had his office constructed on the very coastline, perched rather precariously on the cliff top. In the evenings the view of the sun setting over the horizon was truly spectacular. Casually, he picked up a pile of documents from his desk, wincing under its surprising weight. Pushing the window open a little wider with his shoulder, he heaved, and lifted the pile over the ledge and out. The papers billowed in the wind and onto the cliff-face, where they lay strewn. Heap after heap followed...

...Soon there would be more paper then cliff-face.

After a quick rummage through some miscellaneous bureaucracy, he located his quill and scribbled on the back of piece of parchment the words; ''Yes to All''. At this point his secretary burst into the room screaming, ''My lord! My lord! Close your window! There has been some kind of accid..'' he looked around, stunned, at the room which could now be described as relatively tidy.

Huldimun smiled, and gave him a look which shook him to the bone. ''Kindly nail this sign to my door would you, Mordina?''

Yes to All.

The story of its rather all-inclusive (or just plain lazy) governor quickly swept the city from tavern to tavern, and soon patricians and shop keepers were putting up similar signs in satire. ''Yes to All'' became something of a catchphrase, a local motto, and it was reflected in the very nature of the city. Everywhere you looked there were new buildings springing up, almost entirely unorganised, at every gate hordes of immigrants pushed and shoved. How many was anyone's guess. Frankly, the Governor wasn't interested, and neither was anyone else.

From abroad, many merchants came to set up business, and from across the narrow straits of Renegade Pilsetan's fled their homeland to lead more peaceful lives amongst the orcs. Traditionally, Muldar Edoris and the Ul'dari elite had not looked too kindly on other races, which they saw mainly as obstacles to be overcome, but in Renegade sentiments were a little different.

Yes to All.

And where people went, industry soon followed, and already the surrounding lands were speckled with mines and covered in the patchwork design of endless farmland. Quickly, the unemployed mobs were quietened and jobs became plentiful. The potential of the region, which was to be named South Kerosyn, seemed boundless and the first harvest flooded the city and filled its storehouses and granaries to bursting point.

It was decided that to mark the harvest, but also the current and future successes of Renegade, a great monument should be constructed. A design was drawn up and okayed, and work soon began. The construction made use of thousands of out of work labourers, for the monument was to be the amongst the greatest structures of the nation. A vast behemoth of stone, carved in the rather naked form of governor Ragnor Huldimun, pointing out to sea. The plinth on which it stood was of wrought bronze and inscribed all over with the now famous words.

On completion, Huldimun gave his first speech since being awarded the title of Governor. He spoke at great length of the importance of constant growth, immigration and inclusivity, and denounced the bureaucracy of the Uld'ar central government which he claimed was stifling and restricting. With teary eyes he told the crowd before him of the fantastic future of South Kerosyn, and of the Uld'ari nation as a whole, and commended their hard work in contributing to it.

If only he'd known just what lay ahead.

To the Tabba Ghut:
Greetings, fellow Trollkyn. We are pleased to see more of our great race survive the scourge. We look forward to mutually beneficial trade between our lands.

We have heard of your encounter with the great Icewyrm, and of your bravery in battle. While we are saddened by the loss of kyn life and are fiercely proud of your warriors who fell in honorable battle, we cannot help but think this is punishment for turning away from our creator Mul'kyrn, the Icefather. We urge you to reclaim your devotion to the Winter King.

To the Nozkam Legon:
The Dwarves and the Trollkyn have long shared many commonalities. Our love of craft, our mountain homes, and our prowess in battle. We are glad to see you have merged and thrived in the passing of the scourge. We understand that dwarves have a love of gold - our mines are overflowing and we are looking for trading partners. I believe our two nations will thrive if we can find a beneficial arrangement.

To the Palitanate:
We have once met the impetuous nature of pinkling humans. Until you prove otherwise, we will assume you are more peaceful then the warmongers of Utilica, but do not try our resolve. You are suffering for your brother's sins - we will be wary of trade or alliance until we are sure of your disposition.

OOC: You know defending your land isn't warmongering right? ;)

OOC: Heh, no flag, no culture? Up for grabs in my book.

Besides, bigoted trolls are a fun idea. Pinkling.

OOC: Well I think that attitude is going to come back to bite you.

To the Tabba Ghut:
Greetings, fellow Trollkyn. We are pleased to see more of our great race survive the scourge. We look forward to mutually beneficial trade between our lands.

We have heard of your encounter with the great Icewyrm, and of your bravery in battle. While we are saddened by the loss of kyn life and are fiercely proud of your warriors who fell in honorable battle, we cannot help but think this is punishment for turning away from our creator Mul'kyrn, the Icefather. We urge you to reclaim your devotion to the Winter King.

OOC:
not sure where northen wolf is... i haven't heard from him for awhile and his nation was NPC last turn. if he doesn't show up soon, i'll diplo back on his behalf.

Before you disappear into the sunset, Darksaber, any plans on how to proceed with the war?

OOC:
not sure where northen wolf is... i haven't heard from him for awhile and his nation was NPC last turn. if he doesn't show up soon, i'll diplo back on his behalf.

There is no need for this - I'm back. Was in hospital for a while (without internet connection, hospitals are a nightmare), but I'm OK now. I'll diplo back later today...

Thank you Immac, for keeping me around!

Top Bottom