ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

Nah, I'll just go back to lurking if that's the case. Back to writing my update!

Same here, darn there goes an easily impressed trading partner.

I can think of at least three strategies the Pilsetans could use to save themselves, and I haven't even had my coffee yet :lol:

Pride before a fall, Luckymoose Diamondeye, pride before a fall.

I can think of at least three strategies the Pilsetans could use to save themselves, and I haven't even had my coffee yet :lol:

Pride before a fall, Luckymoose, pride before a fall.

luckymoose?

go have your coffee.

What are the odds on getting the update before Friday 5pm (pacific time)? I'm going to be spending 10 days in the woods, and if I don't see how this turn ends up, I might actually bring a laptop. (Apparently some National Parks have wifi now. The ghost of John Muir is crying ethereal tears.)

What are the odds on getting the update before Friday 5pm (pacific time)? I'm going to be spending 10 days in the woods, and if I don't see how this turn ends up, I might actually bring a laptop. (Apparently some National Parks have wifi now. The ghost of John Muir is crying ethereal tears.)

Absolutely zero i am afraid.
I have presentation tomorrow that i've been preparing for since saturday and friday i have a mouse aseptic surgery workshop. after that i'll be looking to unwind on the lake, not write an update i am afraid.

Hopefully you enjoy your time in the woods. Camping is where its at!

Well, the suspense will have to wait then. I'll say 'hi' to Zion for you. Good luck on your presentation - remember, just pretend that you're naked.

and friday i have a mouse aseptic surgery workshop.
You know, if you switch to laser, you don't have to clean their balls as often ;)

I use 'nair' to take their hair off.... 'nair' for bikini zones :)

Well, Nutranuse, the damage to the Pilsetians wasn't the Sjykalfar, despite their braging. The empress was the only elven unit in the battle. It was the Achatin that did all the work, and the Elven Empress just did shoke and awe clean-up.

Uhh, Immy? Could I get you to update your 'Updates' page? It'd make it easier to lurk.

update won't be today for sure. sorry to run late...
things have been crazy and i sort of used today to just unwind a bit.

Well, that's ok. As long as we get it.

Small Preview of what is to come:

The Pilsetan-Sjykalfar War is a 'FOUR PART SERIES!'. It is a bloody epic of violence, magic, heinous depravity, courage, and untold cruelty.

When should I get my popcorn?

Top Bottom