It's just a game for crying out loud. Who cares if it's byzantine or ERE?

Math does :p

(damn, that's like the fourth time I've used that smiley today :lol:)

I still fail to see how byzantine is an ethnicity.

OK, I'm annoyed at the last 5 pages. I understand that those South American lands were ceded to the Marian Federation, but I don't think it's fair that he gets to double the size of his empire just because someone quit. And I am solidly against letting him into NADTA, in any form. And why is Math allowed to up and move because he decided he didn't like being cramped up in Europe??? At least he only took two starting territories, but then he tries to be the same country, but with different land. He even tried to keep the same military!!! He should never be allowed to be in NADTA, and I don't think we should even recognize him as existing.

[/rant]

EVERYONE IN NADTA GO TO THE GROUP TO GET CAUGHT UP ON THE DISCUSSIONS. NOW

(sorry, I just wanted to make sure that part was noticed.)

...I'm gonna be running a lot of battles in the near future, aren't I?

Hello everyone. I'm going to jump right in here...I would like to join IO. Now, from what I've read in the last two pages, there's been some issues about colonizing and imperialism, would it be a good time to join?

As long as you're not European, North American, or East Asian. :p

Hello all, welcome some fresh meat here as I try and make my stake in the global market!

Since I wasn't really sure about what my first post needed, I sorta modified the first land claim I saw in the thread, so thank you for posting that German Empire ;)

@Reiser: It's always a good time to join I imagine :D

Flag: (Too large/disruptive warrant img tags)http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/Hark34/WAPPFlagg.png

Name: United Gold Coast Confederation (UGCC)

Motto: Forward ever, backward never.

Capital: Freetown, Sierra Leone (Port on the westmost area of SLeone)

Economy and Industry: Moderately industrialized, it is steadily rising in the global market through its, now, heavily monitored diamond trade.

Political setup: Ruled by the West African People's Party (WAPP), formed in response to the dissolution of the Convention People's Party, and following in the footsteps of Ghanain leader Kwame Nkrumah, this party seeks to further the advancement of African people, and to unite them under one banner.

Social policy: Though still scarred from its numerous civil wars, it is a largely progressive nation, with a culture that is a mixture of the United States and its own unique African roots.

Foreign policy: Largely diplomatic, it does not seek to start wars. It knows the dangers of war and wishes to stay away from it.

Army: The famed child soldiers of Sierra Leone have all but grown up now. Despite UNICEF's massive attempts to rehabilitate them, many chose to sign up for the national army. The army is moderately sized, though the country often relies on in-country mercenaries as well.

Air force: A very small air force, consisting of mostly helicopters and a few cold war era fighters.

Navy: A moderately sized, yet still rag tag, navy which largely consists of outdated merchant marine ships.

As for my color on the global map, if it is possible I would like the blue in the bottom stripe of my flag, if that is not possible I will honestly take any color :D

Thank you

We humbly welcome the UGCC to the world with a dandy gift-basket. :)

Hello all, welcome some fresh meat here as I try and make my stake in the global market!

Since I wasn't really sure about what my first post needed, I sorta modified the first land claim I saw in the thread, so thank you for posting that German Empire ;)

@Reiser: It's always a good time to join I imagine :D

Flag: (Too large/disruptive warrant img tags)http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/Hark34/WAPPFlagg.png

Name: United Gold Coast Confederation (UGCC)

Motto: Forward ever, backward never.

Capital: Freetown, Sierra Leone (Port on the westmost area of SLeone)

Economy and Industry: Moderately industrialized, it is steadily rising in the global market through its, now, heavily monitored diamond trade.

Political setup: Ruled by the West African People's Party (WAPP), formed in response to the dissolution of the Convention People's Party, and following in the footsteps of Ghanain leader Kwame Nkrumah, this party seeks to further the advancement of African people, and to unite them under one banner.

Social policy: Though still scarred from its numerous civil wars, it is a largely progressive nation, with a culture that is a mixture of the United States and its own unique African roots.

Foreign policy: Largely diplomatic, it does not seek to start wars. It knows the dangers of war and wishes to stay away from it.

Army: The famed child soldiers of Sierra Leone have all but grown up now. Despite UNICEF's massive attempts to rehabilitate them, many chose to sign up for the national army. The army is moderately sized, though the country often relies on in-country mercenaries as well.

Air force: A very small air force, consisting of mostly helicopters and a few cold war era fighters.

Navy: A moderately sized, yet still rag tag, navy which largely consists of outdated merchant marine ships.

As for my color on the global map, if it is possible I would like the blue in the bottom stripe of my flag, if that is not possible I will honestly take any color :D

Thank you

Brazil welcomes you to the game, and offers a free trade agreement.

As long as you're not European, North American, or East Asian. :p

Uhh...in just the game? Actually, I'd like to start in North Africa, close enough to Europe but still has many unclaimed territories. If there an official sheet to fill out?

Not really. Grab the map on the front page and highlight what you want.

...Thanks to a two-state landlocked fledgling tribe.

Alright, here I go...

Nation Name: North African Trading Alliance, the Republic (or NATAR)
Capital: Tripoli
Well then...I guess NATAR is ready. (Yes...that sentence is grammatically wrong)
By the way, can we change our country names after a while (say, if I take over all of Africa instead of North Africa)?
EDIT: Changed "Association" to "Alliance", hope you caught that, Thorvald.

Attachments

• Imperium Offtopicum MapSP.png
    Imperium Offtopicum MapSP.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 58
Top Bottom