@Taniciusfox: Are you planning to expand your small North African claim downward? NATAR wishes not to interfere.

We will expand a bit into Tunisia, but we will likely shelve that in favor of the Congo territories, due to the recent emergence of a nation in Libya, making a Tunisian territory less profitable.

We will expand a bit into Tunisia, but we will likely shelve that in favor of the Congo territories, due to the recent emergence of a nation in Libya, making a Tunisian territory less profitable.

I see. Isn't that quite far away, thus resulting in more maintenance?
(That is, if that feature is in the game)
Although, that's not really my problem. By the way, when does the next "turn" start? (To claim territories and other matters)

the next turn starts when Thorvald updates the map some time tomorrow, but the game keeps going 24/7 regardless.

EDIT: Oh and welcome to all our new players:goodjob:

the next turn starts when Thorvald updates the map some time tomorrow, but the game keeps going 24/7 regardless.

EDIT: Oh and welcome to all our new players:goodjob:
Oh, thanks.
I actually made a screensaver out of the map and nations list, if anybody would like to use it as their desktop I'll post it tomorrow once the map is updated to include us, the new countries. :king:
You may think that was easy, but I had to resize everything to fit the 1024x768 resolution without stretching.

Due to all the resources being poured into Haiti(we're only half way there) to bring it up to European standards, the Principality of France has officially gone bankrupt and officially asks for aid.

Nations

Alliance of Tactical Tenacious Amerites a Country Konnected - remake20
Colour: Sea green
Capital: Alaska

Baltic Empire - Weik
Colour: Turquoise
Capital: Åland Islands

Byzantine Republic of Constantinople - Mathalamus
Colour: Purple
Capital: Constantinople (Istanbul)

China - link16
Colour: Dark orange
Capital: Beijing

Eastern Federation
- Cull
Colour: Magenta
Capital: Shanghai

Dominion of Ontario - Captain2
Colour: Soft pink
Capital: Ottawa (Ontario)

Empire of the Rising Sun - Joecoolyo
Colour: Red
Capital: Tokyo (Kanto)

Greece - Double A
Colour: Olive green
Capital: Peloponnesus

Kingdom of Great Britain - e350tb
Colour: Emerald green
Capital: London

Kosovo - landlubber
Colour: Blue
Capital: Pristina (Kosovo)

Liberal Republic of Pacifistan - Owen Glyndwr
Colour: Darkish blue
Capital: California

Malagasy Union - hell_hound
Colour: Light blue
Capital: Antananarivo

Marian Federation - Taniciusfox
Colour: Dark red
Capital: Rome (Lazio)

Neo Incan Empire - VladDrakken
Colour: Mustard yellow
Capital: Holy Manchu (westernmost Ecuador)

New Confederate States of America - DroopyTofu
Colour: Confederate Grey
Capital: South Carolina

New England Alliance - Omega124
Colour: Dark sea green
Capital: Massachusetts

New Hetmanate - Thorvald of Lym
Colour: Orange
Capital: Kyiv

Petrograd - Virote_Considon
Colour: Very dark red
Capital: Petrograd

Principality of France - Mad Man
Colour: Pink
Capital: Paris (Île-de-France)

Republic of Scotland - Kan' Sharuminar
Colour: Yellow
Capital: Aberdeen (Scotland)

Third Republic of Germany - CivGeneral
Colour: Super-dark green
Capital: Berlin

United Arab League of Ar Riyadh - civplayah
Colour: Lime green
Capital: Riyadh (Ar Riyadh)

United States of India - taillesskangaru
Colour: Sandy yellow
Capital: Islamabad

I'd like to join as the Fundamentalist Christian States of America, with a capital in that nice block of land in Brazil somewhere (Wherever the real Brazillian capital is.

Some info about my Civ

Developement- Militarily up to date but backwards in other technology, not too backward, closer to first world than third.

Law- (Warning, my government in this game is not in harmony with my real government beliefs.) The Old Testament Law is the absolute law of the land, anyone who disagrees or disobeys is executed. No killing, disobeying the sabbath, not following the Lord your God, exc (Execute you.)

Military- I don't keep a standing military, but draft the citizenry anytime the faith needs "Defending" (Which could be a euphemism for attacking also.) I keep a police force and naval coast guard. My borders are closely regulated. I also keep a small permanent force of military. Everybody owns guns, but I have a specially trained 1,000 man bodyguard for protection.

Economics- Pure, nice capitalism. The government leaves all businesses alone.

Government system- Dictatorship. My rule is law.

Wealth- My nation is pretty rich, not USA rich, but in the middle of the pack. There are many poor though, and the government doesn't give handouts.

Any other information I need to fill out? Also, do I claim 5 territories today or tomorrow?

My claim.

Attachments

• iotmapa.png
    iotmapa.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 77
Hey I can't tell, does India own Urgench or not? And do you just pick whatever you want your country to be in terms of military and wealth and things or is there guidelines for that somewhere?

Hey I can't tell, does India own Urgench or not? And do you just pick whatever you want your country to be in terms of military and wealth and things or is there guidelines for that somewhere?

Well, I assumed that folk would try to make their military at least theoretically reasonable, but that's gone through the roof.

BTW, Scotland announces that it's shipyards in Ireland has just completed 6 Super Carriers. We really need to protect our fishing industry. In the North Sea. From those nasty Vikings or something.

Spoiler :
Just being grumpy. Ignore :mischief:

Nah, just choose whatever you want (it doesn't really effect much anyway, it's just roleplay :)).

Spoiler :
Just being grumpy. Ignore :mischief:

OOC: Welcome to my world...

...ontop with Depression and other crap that makes me sad and wanna give the bird to the world.

Dommy, care to actually highlight on the map what you want?

You might face some stiff competition, as Math recently claimed areas in Brazil, with the express purpose of becoming...Brazilian Byzantium.

We recognize the Christan States of America as the only true country in Brazil.

(P.S. Brasilia is the true capitol, but you want Rio, which is the second capitol in Brazil's history. It's the New Orleans of South America :cool:)

I'd like to join as the Fundamentalist Christian States of America, with a capital in that nice block of land in Brazil somewhere (Wherever the real Brazillian capital is.

Some info about my Civ

Developement- Militarily up to date but backwards in other technology, not too backward, closer to first world than third.

Law- (Warning, my government in this game is not in harmony with my real government beliefs.) The Old Testament Law is the absolute law of the land, anyone who disagrees or disobeys is executed. No killing, disobeying the sabbath, not following the Lord your God, exc (Execute you.)

Military- I don't keep a standing military, but draft the citizenry anytime the faith needs "Defending" (Which could be a euphemism for attacking also.) I keep a police force and naval coast guard. My borders are closely regulated. I also keep a small permanent force of military. Everybody owns guns, but I have a specially trained 1,000 man bodyguard for protection.

Economics- Pure, nice capitalism. The government leaves all businesses alone.

Government system- Dictatorship. My rule is law.

Wealth- My nation is pretty rich, not USA rich, but in the middle of the pack. There are many poor though, and the government doesn't give handouts.

Any other information I need to fill out? Also, do I claim 5 territories today or tomorrow?

i already have the Brazilian capital. please claim something else.

Top Bottom