Open Spots in NES.

stshNES4 : 2400AD is open and still needs around 10 players to fill her up!

Free Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Australia, India, Indo-Asia, China, Iran, Afghanistan, Spain, Kramer Associates, Canada, Cuba, France, Scandinavia, and Yugoslavia are still open in the Alternate History NES.

EuropeNES has a few openings! :)

PUGNESIV is open for players! :D

Return to Our Roots NES 2 has reopened and I am awaiting the joyous hordes of people to join in.

NEO-NES has opened, game begins in SAT, it has new rules, acctual army units,tech tree, new radical (more realistic) UU development, teritory control, gold, and much detail, to be updated at least 5 days at week for sure. just give it a check and a try, is not as complicated as it looks, u send orders ill figure out the boring stuff. JOIN NOW!

stNANES3 just got its first update, and there are five new NPC nations to control: Aborigine Tribes, Zululand, Egypt, Mayans, and Inuits. Also, feel free to create your own nations, Europe is pretty packed, we could go for anothe Asian civilizations or two such as in central Asia or India as well as maybe a Mid East nation to spice things up there. Also, Africa might have room for two or three nations as well as the Americas. Also, another Australian might be nice if I have enough colors lol.

Many open areas in RTOR7!
All are welcome to join
Many rules to read! so be preaperd, thos rules make it easyer and more interesting...

So join, many open areas (and spots, ust don't take israel, they are dead...)

Still many spots open in my NES, including powerful Russia and Britian!

the NES is called Nations of the World NES!
Im still looking for Azale, Jason, Erez.

remember that apparently extremely hard NES w/ hard rules? called NEO-NES? well i placed a smaller easier to take version of the rules, is in the first post, go check it out, i will begin the NES tommorow late at saturday, u can still join from the first turn, if u dont? well is ok. join now

update, may 13, it is on the 13th update...in 15 days! if u like ur NES games updated daily this is the one to join, plenty of starting positions left, and as u start u will not start and be left behind, ull get bonuses, u can take over a NPC nation or make ur own,
join now, dont worry ull get startup bonuses so u dont start behind

may 23. update 20....we still have room in all of asia!
dont be scared of the rules, u can ask any member how easy it is, guaranteed! join NEO-NES, an update per day (most of the time)

stNANES3 is alive again!

Central America, Baja, Thailand, New China, Red China, Arabia, Turkey, Syria, Monghol Khanate, Italy, Union of North Africa, are all open in American Empire NES.

Also, if you specify where,you can start your own rebellion.:D

RTOR 2 is still alive and kicking, once i back from vacation an update is on the way, it is never too late to join

NEO NES 2: NES RELOADED is just a baby, 10 empires left, go join it and get the srtong ones!

Germany
USSR
Japanese empire
india
among 6 others

Top Bottom