Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

Chapter 6 -- End of Day

Today, the group finally decided to move onward, towards the hills and beautiful green fields. As the group was walking, they all suddenly turned on Skooma Addict.

choxorn: "I am sick of your one liners! All you ever say is "Vote: Link"! Why, why, why??!! Tell us why!"

Skooma Addict was puzzled.

Skooma Addict: "Well I don't know. I never give reasons for anything."

Some were satisfied with this explanation, but others were not. At the end of the day, Skooma Addict found himself at the end of the most pointing fingers. The rest of the group picked up some rocks they found in the grass, proceeding to stone Skooma Addict to death.

Spoiler :
Skooma Addict was Rob Reiner, Director of the Film Adaptation!

Spoiler :
He was a Neutral-Aligned Innocent!

Purple is my color - don't use it. No private communication of any kind! No editing posts save for grammar ninja edits!

It is now Chapter 6 - Night! The deadline for night orders is in roughly 24 hours (4:30 PM CST 2/6/11)!

Alive [13/29]

BSmith1068
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Duke Blackstone
Earthling
Link
Love
Nictel
Nightbringer.
Sprig
SS-18 ICBM

Mostly Dead [3/29]

Jarrema
robbiecon
Winston Hughes

Dead [13/29]

DaveShack -- The Albino - Mafia!
remake20 -- Princess Buttercup - Innocent!
TheLastOne36 -- Jimmy - Innocent!
Darth Caesar -- Miracle Max - Innocent!
Kennigit -- Inigo Montoya - Innocent!
wideyedwanderer -- Queen Bella - Innocent!
Takhisis -- King Lotharon - Innocent!
Autolycus -- Dread Pirate Ryan - Innocent!
dcmort93 -- Westley - Innocent!
Double A -- Prince Humperdinck - Mafia!
tycoonist -- Mary Sue - Innocent!
JR48fan -- Valerie - Innocent!
Skooma Addict -- Rob Reiner - Innocent!

Chapter 6 -- End of Night

Yellin snuck out of his tent and crept across the luscious green fields towards the tent of civplayah. When he burst into civplayah's tent, he scratched his beard at the sleeping civplayah. Drawing a knife from his clothes, he advanced on civplayah's sleeping body and stabbed him. Satisfied that the job was complete, Yellin snuck back to his own tent.

Spoiler :
civplayah was Susan, a Florin Peasant!

Spoiler :
She was a Neutral-Aligned Innocent!

Count Rugen was busy as well. He made his way to choxorn's tent, but found himself unable to enter. Grumbling to himself, the Count trudged back to his own tent.

The Shrieking Eel slithered across the hills to CivGeneral's tent. It slipped through the slight opening in CivGeneral's tent, all the way up to CivGeneral's throat. Baring its fangs, the Eel bit savagely into CivGeneral, killing him.

Spoiler :
CivGeneral was the Impressive Clergyman!

Spoiler :
He was a Neutral-Aligned Innocent![/

Once again, the Rodent of Unusual Size did not kill anyone.

Purple is my color - don't use it. No private communication of any kind! No editing posts save for grammar ninja edits!

It is now Chapter 7 - Day! The deadline for voting is in roughly 48 hours (4:30 PM CST 2/8/11)!

Alive [11/29]

BSmith1068
choxorn
classical_hero
Duke Blackstone
Earthling
Link
Love
Nictel
Nightbringer.
Sprig
SS-18 ICBM

Mostly Dead [3/29]

Jarrema
robbiecon
Winston Hughes

Dead [15/29]

DaveShack -- The Albino - Mafia!
remake20 -- Princess Buttercup - Innocent!
TheLastOne36 -- Jimmy - Innocent!
Darth Caesar -- Miracle Max - Innocent!
Kennigit -- Inigo Montoya - Innocent!
wideyedwanderer -- Queen Bella - Innocent!
Takhisis -- King Lotharon - Innocent!
Autolycus -- Dread Pirate Ryan - Innocent!
dcmort93 -- Westley - Innocent!
Double A -- Prince Humperdinck - Mafia!
tycoonist -- Mary Sue - Innocent!
JR48fan -- Valerie - Innocent!
Skooma Addict -- Rob Reiner - Innocent!
CivGeneral -- Clergyman - Innocent!
civplayah -- Susan - Innocent!

The following items are up for vote:

Wet Rag and Other Healing Stuff
The Holy Bible
Video Camera

Hey... something just occured to me. What if Jarrema is the RoUS? He became mostly dead when Count Rugen used the Machine on him on Night 3, and the Rodent hasn't killed since.

Just a thought...

Although, if he is, we should probably hold off on lynching him until Rugen and the Eel die, since a Mostly dead Rodent is no threat to us at all.

Anyway... Vote: SS-18 ICBM

I had a very similar thought. The only hole is that he went “silent” the same night he was mostly killed, so he either was inactive or had someone else block him that same night (others both killed and were killed the same night). But I agree with you that if he is the rodent that he is mostly harmless to us in his current state and we can focus on the others.

What worries me is that we now have Yellin. Suppose he is the unidentified voice from Night 3?

I am going to hold off on a vote at the moment. I don’t have a clear idea of who should die yet. I also need to think some more on the items.

what the heck, is lynch on the auto censor list? I had the hardest time with the above post, and can't for the life of me figure out why.

EDIT: Guess not. :crazyeye:

Hey... something just occured to me. What if Jarrema is the RoUS? He became mostly dead when Count Rugen used the Machine on him on Night 3, and the Rodent hasn't killed since.

Just a thought...

Although, if he is, we should probably hold off on lynching him until Rugen and the Eel die, since a Mostly dead Rodent is no threat to us at all.

Anyway... Vote: SS-18 ICBM

This makes sense to me, but doesn't that defeat the case on SS-18 ICBM?

He could just be a Lurker-Scum.

Earthling might also be a mafia. Any other ideas?

Why are you suspicious of me classical? Thats two days in a row

I still think sprig could have been a scum from the start. He's been here the whole time only lynching Innocents. Again as for myself I can't tell you much more, I only have the extra tiebreaking vote ability and no other way to get information on the killers.

Myself for Wet Rag and Other Healing Stuff
The Holy Bible and Video Camera

Also vote SS-18 ICBM

I vote for... SS-18 ICBM. You will all be sorry

What did you mean by us all being sorry? Did you know that Skooma was innocent?

I still think sprig could have been a scum from the start. He's been here the whole time only lynching Innocents. Again as for myself I can't tell you much more, I only have the extra tiebreaking vote ability and no other way to get information on the killers.

Sprig may indeed be scum, but by my tally he has only voted once with the lynch – for Autolycus and he was the first vote against him. If anything he has been really good at avoiding lynching people. Is your vote for him nothing more than a thinly veiled OMGUS vote?

vote: Earthling, his contribution has been minimal.

FoS: Earthling.

Why can't I be suspicious of him in this game?

You can be. But not giving a reason is curious to say the least. Especially since the last person to do that was lynched because of it. Are you hiding behind this in the hopes that we don’t make the same mistake twice vote: Classical Hero? I would like to hear why you think Duke is suspicious.

When i went through the thread to catch up, his voting pattern looked quite odd to me, so that drew my suspicions on him.

I don't believe I have killed anyone with my votes.. That is weird. Perhaps this time I should follow the trend and unvote vote: Classical Hero?

Top Bottom