Viva La Tropcio - Caribbean IOT

The Empire of the Caribbean Sun is requesting to join the United Nations. :lol:

Cuban National News (CNN)

"The farmers in the small farming village of Bainoa near the UMC-Caribbean border woke up even earlier than usual as the Imperial Cuban Army began planned military exercises near the village. The exercises include live fire from both artillery and tanks. While the villagers I've spoken to here in Bainoa aren't too bothered by these exercises, West Cuba may have different opinion. CNN reporters tried to get an interview with civilians living across the border in the town of Jaruco but none refused to speak in fear of retaliation by the government. Back to you."

"Great report. The capitals of both Imperial Cuba and West Cuba are within twenty-five miles of the border. The Santa Cruz Electric Plant is two-miles range of the border."

The Republic of Hatey

Government: Fascist Monarchy
Capital: Port Offense
Main Export: Death, Bananas
Currency: Gourds
Territory: IOTtropico.png

EDIT:
Faction: Environmentalist (We must purge the Earth of the unclean!) Capitalists
Flag: A solid field of Black.

The Republic of the Fearless!

I choose the southernmost 7 territories in Florida, and i warn everyone else to stay out of the north! It is mine by inheritance!

The indians had all been eradicated-that is, until a decade ago when a population boom, coupled with foreign support, allowed the Indians to reforge its once great empire. Led by Sharn Shadow, they will stop at nothing to reclaim the rest of Florida as their own!

In a statement released today, the RF recognized the legitamacy of both central cuba and the aztecs, although they said the rest of the so called nations in the area were just mere barbarians, but also said they would leave them alone if nobody interfered with the rest of Florida.

Capitalist.

No flag for the indians. We go into battle with a flag made of the flesh of people we have already conquered.

Empire of Hispaniola

Tropico.png

Government: Tribal oligarchy.
Capital: Port-Au-Prince
Personality: Submissive
Goal: To unite Hispaniola under one banner.

In a statement released today, the RF recognized the legitamacy of both central cuba and the aztecs, although they said the rest of the so called nations in the area were just mere barbarians, but also said they would leave them alone if nobody interfered with the rest of Florida.

Wonderful!

@CP

Your colors look really really really really close to Columbia's color. :(

"Men and women of the great country of Colombia, today is a monumental day! Ever since Bolivar's death, our county was plagued with a widespread disease known as regionalism. Apparently, the Venezuelans, Ecuadorians, and Panamanians all believe that they have their own culture, enough that they deserve their own countries! Tell me, are we not all North Andean? Do we not speak the same tongue?

The so called "republic" after Bolivar not only allowed this mistake to happen, but became America's ***** when they wanted our land to build a canal! If they tried that when Gran Colombia was still around, Washington would have been razed a second time! As Simon said, democracy like America doesn't work here because our culture is different!

But now, with a single person back in power again, the military and the state one together again, we can crush regionalism and reunite Gran Colombia! We will crush the so-called countries of Venezuela, Panama, and Ecuador in battle! Our beautiful country will be reunited after 100 years! Libertad y Orden!"

-Gabriel París Gordillo, moments after the decleration of war on Venezuela, Panama, and Ecuador.

Antilles

Government: Democracy
Capital: Willemstad
Goal: Unite the Lesser Antilles and Northern South American Coast under a single flag.

Attachments

• antilles.PNG
    antilles.PNG
    102.2 KB · Views: 254
Edited my previous post.

The Kingdom of Peurto Rico

Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Faction: Capitalist
Captial: San Juan

Attachments

• mape.png
    mape.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 232
The Federation of the Lesser Antilles

Starting territories in olive green
Spoiler :

Government: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Faction: Capitalist
Capital: Roseau, Dominica
Current Head of Government: Prime Minister William Powell
Current Head of State: President Robert Foster

The Federation of the Lesser Antilles was initially established as a means to protect the many independent states in the eastern Caribbean from outside aggression. A common military was created amongst the member states, along with a unified command structure to run it. Eventually, as diplomatic and economic relations became more tight knit, a central government was established as well. While each individual nation retained a certain amount of sovereignty, issues such as foreign relations and interstate commerce have been regulated to the new federal government.

Just waiting for Double A,Domination and Math, it will start tonight (CET Time around 9), I will also anounce victory conditions and show how your navies work, I also need Maxa and Civplayah to pick a faction

I would like to announce that the Carribean Sun and the UMC have united.

The Carribean sun now owns all of Cuba and the UMC did never exist. (For roleplaying purposes only it never existed).

I am updating my claims to reflect this.

The Republic of the Fearless!

I choose the southernmost 7 territories in Florida, and i warn everyone else to stay out of the north! It is mine by inheritance!

The indians had all been eradicated-that is, until a decade ago when a population boom, coupled with foreign support, allowed the Indians to reforge its once great empire. Led by Sharn Shadow, they will stop at nothing to reclaim the rest of Florida as their own!

Capitalist.

No flag for the indians. We go into battle with a flag made of the flesh of people we have already conquered.

Really? Claiming Lee County? Argh!

I make the Exiled States of Lee County, With no capital since we're in exile, claim the seven territories in Florida as close to Lee County as possible, and declare war, trying to retake Lee County.

We do not actually want the North. We want our blessed Capital of Ft. Myers, we have simply taken this land as a base to invade Ft. Myers, our blessed homeland. We are willing to cooperate with anyone that will help us return to government.

Spend everything on armies and STORM LEE COUNTY!

Seriously Arya, I saw you wanted all of Florida, so you probably won't move without a fight, but if you pull out of Lee County, I'll negotiate a deal with you. And no, I'm not doing this because of you, I actually used to live in Lee County and really wanted to be able to play as them in this game (If you check IOT Development thread I mentioned this before.)

If not, we shall take the blessed land of Ft. Myers and Lehigh Acres BY FORCE!

Top Bottom