Viva La Tropcio - Caribbean IOT

ok and no banking, you may invest in wonder, it can stayed unfinished for turns but no banking

Done. We accept the deal. Plus, if you do so with us, we will do the same for you should you be embroiled in a war in the future while we are left in peace.

Our Glorious leader has even said that if you wish to do so again next turn, and you accept it this turn, then he will take 25% off next turn as a show of gratitude.

http://images.wikia.com/althistory/images/9/9e/Aztec_flag.png

Montezuma purportedly is in the hospital today after literally "bursting a gut laughing" at themess in Florida. The shamans say that the gods will heal his wound shortly and he will be back in action. Meanwhile, his brother Moctezuma has declared that the Aztecs will build two navies and five armies.

Red marks Aztec claims.

And I have only received my hundred virgins from Caribbean Sun and Fearless! You are courting death, you know!

-L

President Foster today roundly rejected the Aztec Empire "demand" for 100 virgins, stating that "The Federation shall have no part whatsoever in this barbaric practice that should have died out centuries ago."

On to a different topic, the Federation of the Lesser Antilles, in an effort to foster better relations with its neighbors, would like to offer a pact of non-aggression to the Rastafarian Kingdom of Jamaica, the nation of Antilles, the Kingdom of Puerto Rico, and the Empire of Hispaniola.

Since I am new to this, does each XP claim one province?

Bah! I do not fear the heathens of Cuba! Either pay the price or pay the price, if you know what I mean.

-L

We will support you in you're initial invasion to crush any nationalists, but if you stay, we will ultimately end up as foes.

We will support you in you're initial invasion to crush any nationalists, but if you stay, we will ultimately end up as foes.

The Eastern Cubans would do best to stay out of the business of real Cubans.

Top Bottom