Viva La Tropcio - Caribbean IOT

Antilles is the Capitalist Faction.

Dommy you realize I already have 3 allies, yet you have none right? Your signing yourself to a death sentence. Surrender, or else!

OOC: You are REALLY getting on my nerves. First, starting a world war in LH's IOT, then trying to eliminate me here...your going to fail btw. My alliance can come up with 32 armies in a single turn, including me. You? 9 armies. YOU. ARE. DOOMED.

Montezuma watches the situation in Florida with great laughter. He also mobilizes the Jaguar Warriors, his elite military force.

Montezuma the Great, chosen of the Gods, will now declare that anyone who claims in Central America who is not Aztec will be kidnapped - along with their entire extended family - and then have their heart cut out and sacrificed to the jaguars.(after all of their family's hearts:)) Let this be known as the will of Quetzalcoatl!

Any who wish to ensure we do not invade you, conquer your lands, enslave your women and sacrifice your children must send a sacrifce of a hundred virgin daughters to Tenochtitlan at once!

SO SPEAKS MONTEZUMA! <gong sounds>

-L

hmm.. interesting gme but i cannot join as all the good spots were taken.

My allies shall be revealed when they see fit to reveal who they are.

Blame dommy.

The Banana Republic of Cuba

Government: Capitalist Dictatorship
Faction: Capitalist
Leader: Colonel Ramón Barquín

Goal: Purge Cuba from the nationalist bastards on the west side of the island.

UPDATE 1

Military base in the exiled Lee county

Map:

Spoiler :

Nation Stats:

Jamaica
Spoiler :

XP's: 5
IP's: 7
Armies: 0
Navies: 0
RR: 0.5

Aztecs
Spoiler :
IP's: 9

Western Caribbean Sun
Spoiler :

Empire of The Caribbean Sun
Spoiler :

Colombia
Spoiler :

Hatey
Spoiler :

Fearless
Spoiler :

Civplayah
Spoiler :

Antilles
Spoiler :

Puerto Rico
Spoiler :

Lesser Antilles
Spoiler :

Lee County
Spoiler :

Banana Republic of Cuba
Spoiler :

Announcements:

Domination and Arya aren't at war, yet. You cant go to war before the first update, you can go to war now if you want

If you want a navy you must post a flag so you can have a fleet icon

Their is a claims thread

Events:
None yet

Build armies with all my income. Use all my claims to get more territory in Florida to wage the war. Throw all forces at Lee County to retake the glorious city!

@Arya- I didn't want a war, I just want Lee County. Pull out of there permanently and you can have all my claims this turn, if you want them. We just want our Glorious Ft. Myers back.

Dommy you cant peacefully expand while at war. Read the darn rules. And I claim all of Florida anyway. You come in and attack me just because I hold a territory you used to live in? Stop bringing RL into this.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=10330584&postcount=56

I requested Lee County in this game before you even wanted to play. Now, apparently its first come, first serve, and I guess that's fine, but that means I'm willing to fight for the territory I can. Alternatively, I could trade 2 territories for it (But I don't think you'd take the deal since you want all of Florida.)

And if you want all of Florida, FIGHT for it!

Sorry Nedim, he took my city. I want it back.

We shall march victoriously through Ft. Myers and Lehigh Acres with our weapons in hand, and we shall drive you from our Holy City.

Or you can sell it to us. Your choice.

Since you both sent invading orders and you both have 9 armies, I m flipping a coin to see who is the invader and who is the defender (the winner is the invader), so Domination heads or tails (he declared war so he gets to pick)

Actually I declared war since you said the war before the update was null and void. Have it one way or another, not pieces of each.

Dommy, acknowledge you cant use xps while at war.

And btw: I have allies. You. DONT.

Top Bottom