The Septims of Erebus

Civ'ed

I ain't gotta explain a thing
(note before we start: This is NOT an accurate representation of Tamriel. Whatsoever. You'll know when you see the map.)
(second note: I confess to having used worldbuilder to give the Septims a bit of a kick-start (they have all of Cyrodiil's main cities, and Daggerfall). In my defence, the "Redguard" (Hippus) are just as large. So there.)
(final note: I thank Bethesda for giving me a base to work on. I assure only the Septims and Tamriel will be taken from the games, and then only Tiber Septim.)
Right, that's out of the way....
Welcome to my story! It's 3rd in line in the other-franchise-based stories (the first was a Discworld story, the second is known as the people of Kali) and 2nd in my FFH2 stories (the first was the Discworld story).
So...
Who am I playing?: officially, Talos of the Septim Empire (Short Tamriel, adjective Septim). According to the game, Valleida the Even of the Amurites (Random Neutral Leader - if I chose a good leader I would have been siding with the Gods and otherwise I'd have been siding with the "Daedra" - which is not what I wanted to do.)
What difficulty/speed/map am I playing?: Settler :blush: (I know, as Talos I should be playing Deity), quick (because nothing happened in the first three Eras (Mythic Era, 1E, 2E)), temperate continents.
Running any modmods then?: Nope.
So what happened before, assuming I played 100 turns ahead (which I did): Not much, founded the Imperial City, Founded Bravil, Imperial City overrun by Daedra and captured, worldbuildered it back into Tamriel, founded Anvil and Kvatch, then did some WB magic.
Cities?: Imperial City, Anvil, Bravil, Bruma, Cheydinhal, Kvatch, Skingrad, Daggerfall.
Who else is there?: The "Redguard" (Hippus) in Hammerfell, the "Altmer" (Summer Elf People) in Summerset Isle (not an Isle), the "Demented" and "Manic" (Sheaim) in the Shivering Isles (not separate), the Barb city in Orsinium (called Orsinium) and the Barb city (with a red dragon no less) in Black Marsh.
Mana?: Standard Amurite with added Enchantment
Religion?: Fellowship of Leaves ("Eight Divines"), the other religion is Octopus Overlords ("Daedra Worship"). I am going to found Runes of Kilmorph to mirror the Eight and the One. Funnily enough, only the Sheaim, who represent Sheogorath's Realm, have Daedra Worship as State religion, everyone else believes in the Eight Divines.
(I didn't modmod, thank you, I repeat myself, but that gives me an idea...)
Goals:
Conquer Orsinium
Bring under control, through Vassal, PA, or Conquest: Black Marsh, Cyrodiil, Elsweyr, Hammerfell, High Rock, Skyrim, Valenwood, Summerset Isle and Morrowind.
Optional: Bring under control, through above means, the Shivering Isles.
Optional: NO DAEDRA WORSHIP. EVER AGAIN.
Optional: Duin Halfmorn, bonus brownie points if he's built in Whiterun (at which point we call him Kodlak Whitemane)
I'll show you guys a map later, for now, HYPE
(Also, it seems the game knew I was going for a Tamriel! NO DWARVES! :lol:)
Edit: I might add titles to give to everyone else.

Settler ? :eek:
You can't be serious.
Nope, Chuck Testa.
I'm serious tho. Because, as a bit of a balancer, I shall make life hell for Tamriel (take infernals. Kvatch much?)
This shall be amusing.
First of all, a late welcome.
second of all, amusing? That depends...

subbed

Here be subposts. :viking:

You dissapoint me with Settler Civ'ed, the game practically kowtows to your feet as soon as you enter the world. Chieftain or noble would be superior if you want your games easyish, at least the cakewalk would be less embarrassing.

Oh and I think you missed the temple tribunal in morrowind, the only region unconcquered by Tiber Septim as a nation. Dissapointing...

Oh well should be interesting to casually observe while I wait for the political simulation games to get a move on. :p

Depends on the circumstances. The last one I did was 18 civs on duel, so it was awesome while I was a-conquering with almost no resistance, and then I decided to leave one civ to mess with. :p

I know someone who loses on settler, lolol. No joke.

They must be the most incompetent civ player in existence, even if you just follow the games advice you win by a landslide on settler, ergo to lose on settler you must be worse than the game AI.

He is terrible, but he doesn't really know how to play. You know in civ rev, the AI is so terrible that to have any challenge whatsoever, you have to play on deity! In fact, once I played on king, and won trying to lose! :lmao:

Does not make me want to try civ rev :p
I can understand why one would use a low difficulty setting in order to properly role play a story but still, settler seems a bit too much :p

Does not make me want to try civ rev :p
I can understand why one would use a low difficulty setting in order to properly role play a story but still, settler seems a bit too much :p

No
Worker units, pikemen can beat tanks, and the leader's ciV style unique powers are op( Monty's makes it so after combat, his units get a full heal) pretty much force me to play deity.

Like I stated, I will make sure to basically wreck everything over and over again. Because I CAN. (this means that when the infernal appear, I just insta-war and stuff and WB tons of "Daedra" into my nation.)
this means:
Jagar Tharn
Nothing from Daggerfall
Red Mountain eruption, for Morrowind, but with added "wreck the world"
Oblivion Crisis (too important to miss)
Greymarch (for the Shivering Isles)
Dragons

I'm watching, merely because of the title that you picked, Civ'ed. Hope to see you do well. :)

(really no excuse since you are on settler.)

Top Bottom