KotOR Mafia - game thread

JHT, how come you refused to vote DaveShack, but insist on voting for me, even the scan results were (allegedly) the same?

Spoiler :
Countdown to bounty on me in 3... 2... 1...

Bounties incorporated into Rules post, had forgotten to do that. :)

JHT, how come you refused to vote DaveShack, but insist on voting for me, even the scan results were (allegedly) the same?

Spoiler :
Countdown to bounty on me in 3... 2... 1...

you acknowledge there was a scan? i thought John was just messing with you.
if the scan results were the same and you have claimed you had a light sabre :eek:
unvote: Darth Caesar; vote :Zack

If the town is truly this harebrained, just lynch me now and spare me the pain.

I have been scanned light side. I have a masonic partner. The case against me is baseless and silly. Those are the facts.

The "case" on Sam is also weaksauce. Lynch MartinLuther, or lynch johnhughthom.

you said the scan result was the same as Dave - connections to dark side.
Now you claim you were scanned as light side. What is it?

Also of note - there was a failed night kill on me N1. John has voted for me first thing every day since. He even claims to have scanned me as dark side, despite his refusal to vote for other players who were truthfully scanned dark side. He has far and away the most posts, which he has been shown to do as scum.

Food for thought.

To phrase it more directly, you're suggesting that John tried to attack you and failed to do so.

With this many neutrals/bounty hunters/unsavory types, does that necessarily mean John is scum? It looks more and more like he's willing to trade his life for yours. Why make that trade as a scum unless he felt you were an ultra high value target?

Mason/Jedi is a high value target, but he couldn't have known that just from a failed kill.

What would you speculate is the reason he's going after you.

Can you put a bounty on yourself?

There was a case of that happening in the Star Wars mafia and it caused great confusion, but in the end it was ultimately a failure.

I can scan for alignment, or roleblock and protect the same target. Night one I scanned NinjaCow, due to Visor's claim, and got the message he was killed before I could scan. I hinted at this, in an unrelated QT, before the write up and Zack seemed unsurprised. Now this was in no way conclusive evidence of scummitude, but coupled with his odd behaviour seemed enough for pressure and scanning.

As for why I was willing to publicly announce this, I'm in the middle of a move and was unsure of my internet situation over the next few weeks, so taking out a probable scum seemed worth the risk of dying since there was a good chance I'd be unable to participate anyway. Luckily it looks like I'll have plenty of internets, though I'll probably die soon anyway.

How noble. I'll be the first to applaud you when I come up innocent.

You still haven't answered my question. (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11716182&postcount=482)

Are you really asking why I put more stock in a personal scan result than a claimed result from someone I had no contact with? Come on, Zacky boy, wise up. My vote on you was before the scan result was announced, a bandwagon built up pretty quickly and there was no need to move my vote.

Refused... :lol: You're making it sound like someone put a gun to my head but I still wouldn't change the vote.

That`s....a pretty insane role.

Just saying.

Yes, yes it is. I didn't design it.

Given both of your dangly parts are exposed, gentlemen, perhaps a proper claim with names?

Top Bottom