KotOR Mafia - game thread

But, but, but, but! :(

OOC: Congratulations Winston. See ya in a few years. :)

Congratulations, and what Verarde said. :goodjob:

Hopefully, after a while, Winston Jr. will have learned the ways of the force and become a jedi, like you.

Congratulations, mate! :goodjob:

Non-voters, I still see.
Double A 11 (Mergle; Buddhafish; BSmith1068; Dreadnought, The Black Knigh; Backwards Logic; topsecret; Verarde; Jarrema; Winston Hughes; mechaerik)
Not voting 3 (Beefy187; Double A; Xenoneb)​
Less than three hours to deadline.
I can replace one of those inactives :)
Winston Jr. has arrived, so this is goodbye from me. Thanks for an enjoyable last game. See y'all around sometime. :hatsoff:
Erm, I see. This will have to be done.

DAY FIFTEEN

Takhisis logged into fiftychat, where he learned of the dark secrets of kicking and banning, and how to deal with lag.
Double A 11 (Mergle; Buddhafish; BSmith1068; Dreadnought, The Black Knigh; Backwards Logic; topsecret; Verarde; Jarrema; Winston Hughes; mechaerik)
The Black Knigh 1 (Double A)
Not voting 2 (Beefy187; Xenoneb)​
Double A was lynched!
Spoiler :
He was Atton Rand!

He was loyal to the Republic!

Beefy187 lagged off and was disconnected!
Spoiler :
He was Mistress Atris!

She was a Jedi!

Xenoneb lagged off and was disconnected!
Spoiler :
He was T3-M4!

It was loyal to the Republic!

Winston Hughes is henceforth replaced by Gone 3 the Celts bis. Welcome back into the game, G3tC!

It is now Night Fifteen. It will last for 24 hours.
(There should be [TIMER="9/12/2012 10:15 PM UTC -3:00"][/TIMER] remaining, I set it to be over at the usual time because I won't be home Tuesday at this time, if the Timer's still not working properly I suggest you report it to the admins and just count 52 hours from this post's timestamp.)

Send in Night Orders!

Posting at Night is allowed.

Everyone is expecting me to say I told you so but instead I'm going to go watch TV and eat chips.

AND I'M ALL OUT OF CHIIIIPS

Yeah, I have just opened a new packet of crisps, come join me. No beer for you as you're underaged.

Not in Eurodisneyland, and have you been paying no attention to the qt? I hate booze. The only stuff I liked was that ginger beer and it wasn't even 10 proof. Some old guy gave me hard cider in Normandy and it didn't even taste like apples or sugar.

You don't like alcohol? :lol:

Weakling. Now stop spamming my thread.

Let us remember Winston, the player that was. May he return with a little spammer to join him and may they both play mafia once again.

Subliminal messages kick ass.

And why do I have to stop spamming? You started it!

OK, OK; dead people, keep quiet.

Aw man, why you no let dead people replace the WoG'ed guys?

Because it's not a direct WoG, it's accumulation of injuries. People can redeem themselves but still count as injured.

Top Bottom