None Shall Pass [Game Thread - Concluded]

I apologise to the SW town that the LOTR town has organised around my potential lynch today, as well as G3TC's potential lynch today.

I watched double A get targeted last night, I know not who. He claimed LOTR town so I do not care if he was converted or is a LOTR townie in my eyes.

Choxorn potentially can clear him, but unless a SW townie claims a similar ability I am not inclined to believe any LOTR townsfolk on the matter. That is their internal affairs to sort. I know that even I myself said things can be asymmetrically balanced, but the SW town should have such a roughly equivalent ability if it exists.

I believe a SW townie is going to get lynched today once things shake out, and I am sorry for that.

I didn't get any PMs from Zack on the subject, so you're either lying or it just isn't a thing that shows up. I don't care about the former, but I'm almost entirely sure about the latter, for obvious reasons.

atpg's final words to me:
"should have followed me on takhisis"

I don't even

you can crush me but you can't crush the star wars town spirit

Isn't Pizza SW?

Grand Admiral Zack went to the front of the room, to officially end the day's meeting. However, before he could open his mouth, the doors at the other end of the hall flew open, shutting Zack up before his gums started flapping.

"You started all of this fun without me? Come on Zack, you're better than that, old friend!"

"General Zaccino, I was wondering when you would show up! Glad you could make it. Unfortunately, violence and chaos have seized the day. Peace is but a fading memory, a reminder of happier times long forgotten, a memento of a better world from which we have strayed."

"Dude, dial down the philosophy mumbo-jumbo. Killing people is pretty cool, albeit not as cool as the cool crime of robbery."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. That is kinda cool."

"Cool."

"Yeah, cool."

"Yeah."

"Yup."

"Right on."

The crowd was growing restless. "Enough already! Let's spill some blood, I need to put my kids to bed before nine o'clock!"

Zack waved his hand. "Yes, yes, right. Now, it looks like Kennigit is the preferred recipient of death today?

*heads nod*

"Very well. Kennigit, by the power vested in me by this blaster, I shoot you in the chest.

Kennigit cried out one last time before his execution. "It's-"

pew goes the blaster

"a-"

pew goes the blaster a second time

"trap!"

pew goes the blaster a third and final time, and Kennigit's body slumps to the ground, death

"Oh, wait! I get that reference! I totally know what you're talking about! Unfortunately you're dead, so yeah. Cool anyways, I guess."

"Yeah, pretty cool."

Spoiler :

Kennigit was Admiral Ackbar!

Spoiler :
He was a member of the Star Wars Town!

TALLY:

Spoiler :

It is now Night Two.

[TIMER=10/30/2013 11:59 PM EDT; Night Two Over]your mom lol[/TIMER]

ALIVE:

32 / 33

Arakhor
Askthepizzaguy
Autolycus
azzaman333
Backwards Logic
BSmith1068
Buddhafish
Camikaze
choxorn
Darth Feather
dcmort93
Double A
Dumanios
Frozen In Ice
Gone 3 the Celt
Jarrema
johnhughthom
KingMorgan
Nintz
Red_Spy
robbiecon
SamSniped
sirtommygunn
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Sprig
Stuck in Pi
Takhisis
The Black Knigh
topsecret
Verarde
Visorslash

DEAD:

1 / 33

Kennigit - Admiral Ackbar

Guys don't click on the tally spoiler, there's clip art.

At least pretend to read the whole update. I know all of you actually just skip straight to the spoilers, but at least humor me! It's all I have left... *sniffle*

I read the whole update. :)

Whew. Made it back in time.

Vote: Gone 3 the Celt

As a tie-breaker and only as such. Kennigit was appearing extremely scummy to me earlier. His last few messages have kinda made me less sure.

Given that he is appearing to be actively participating, while G3TC is still self-voting (except to prevent a lynch). I do apologize G3TC. But I have to give Kennigit a chance over you, simply for being more active.

X-posts. So many.

Unvote

The scum is strong in this one.

I too was interested by Nintz' wolfy pop-in, as it is known on the 2p2.

I would strongly prefer some peeps to use their scanny boy powers on Nintz.

Choxxybabee, you really need to ditch the whole scan thing and start randomly making LOTR people incorruptible.

Otherwise I'm going to start posting boxxy videos and voting for you.

Can we talk at night?

If I do, will you promise to never call me "Choxxybabee" again? Or at until least tomorrow morning?

Was at Astronomy until like 8. And then had family stuff a little while longer. I decided that Kennigit wasn't scum at the last second, and it appears I was right. Hence, I tried to vote G3TC in an effort to save Kennigit. Didn't work. So, due to 2-3 x-posts with votes that locked Kennigit's fate. If I had seen those, I would not have voted. Hence the Unvote.

Faulty logic perhaps. But there it is.

Guys, I still don't trust choxorn, especially because of his claim that he knows he is unconvertible, when Zack has clearly said that he refuses to tell us if we are or aren't convertible.

At least pretend to read the whole update. I know all of you actually just skip straight to the spoilers, but at least humor me! It's all I have left... *sniffle*

I'm actually reading all the write-ups for this because they're both short and funny.

Guys, I still don't trust choxorn, especially because of his claim that he knows he is unconvertible, when Zack has clearly said that he refuses to tell us if we are or aren't convertible.
Please do not put words in my mouth. If I told someone that they are or are not convertible, I did so before the game began, because it is part of the game's design for me to do so. It is not part of the game design for everyone to know how the cult works and whether or not they are susceptible to this cult or that cult.

Think of it like this: suppose I tell Bob he is bulletproof. That does not mean I will answer anyone asking "can I be nightkilled?", or tell everyone the specific circumstances in which they may or may not be killed.

Okay, I'm calling the play.

LISTEN UP PLEASE:

1) All night actions on me tonight are to be cancelled

2) Do not bother scanning, defending, or converting or rendering me incorruptible

3) I require a true alignment scanner to contact me NOW

4) Aragorn, kill me tonight so I cannot be converted. The information about the true scanner will die with me and it will never end up in the hands of the cult.

You better try to make town win. I am not doing all this just so cults can win this game. The harder game is the anti-cult game. Just letting the cults get you is completely lame. Play the harder game. Have fun.

Please do not put words in my mouth. If I told someone that they are or are not convertible, I did so before the game began, because it is part of the game's design for me to do so. It is not part of the game design for everyone to know how the cult works and whether or not they are susceptible to this cult or that cult.

Think of it like this: suppose I tell Bob he is bulletproof. That does not mean I will answer anyone asking "can I be nightkilled?", or tell everyone the specific circumstances in which they may or may not be killed.

Pfft. Putting words in the host's mouth is a perfectly legitimate scum tactic.

I didn't think you need to dignify that with a response.

Top Bottom