Realpolitik of the Smoky Skies - The Reboot

Is there a social group for the cabinet? I would like to discuss the policies with the rest of the government.

There probably should be, but at the moment, we merely use PMs with multiple recipients. It's inonvenient at times, since replying to a message sent to multiple people doesn't automatically sends the message to everyone who received the original message.

Is there a social group for the cabinet? I would like to discuss the policies with the rest of the government.

I sent you a PM of the cabinet discussion.

Welcome, Analyzer of Greeks, and good to see you again.

Was there an agreed upon social policy before I became minister? If not I think that adopting meritocracy may be viable, if I am correct and we do have 3 cities.

Was there an agreed upon social policy before I became minister? If not I think that adopting meritocracy may be viable, if I am correct and we do have 3 cities.
No, there wasn't. So if your choice is meritocracy, I will present our orders tomorrow.
Been a while hasn't Jedi Master?

Indeed. But glad to have you in this game.

Here are the government's orders for this session.

Spoiler :
Domestic Orders:

Pulias: Finish Factory, build a Mint, Land Ironclad, then a Windmill.

Haven of Peace: Change the citizen working the forest to working the coal. Finish factory, then work on a windmill

Coventry: Purchase deer tile, then set a citizen that was working a hill tile to work the deer. When our culture acquires the sheep, change a citizen from a hill to the sheep.
Build Water Mill, then a Worker, then a Hospital.

Science orders
:
Finish the tech we're researching at the moment, then go for Propulsion, followed by Economic Imperialism. Vertical Integration after that.

Unit orders: Scout one; continue to explore to the west; Scout two; continue to explore to the southwest; Land Ironclad at Coventry; Garrison the city and heal.

Social Policy orders: Adopt Meritocracy as our next policy.

Hope I got all that right.

People of Pulias! I know that I am a newcomer to the political scene. However I hope that I am able to serve the people well. Already I have recommended a system of meritocracy, where a man can succeed on the fruits of his labor.

Voting in favor of the orders, in case that's required.

Happy New Year to all of Pulias from the Emperor Prime Minister!

Happy 2015 Everyone! :king: I obviously vote in favor of the orders.

And, again, the same to you!

Gosh, why are quoting a post all the way from last year? :joke:

But on a serious note, I vote for the orders as well. That is, if the Prime Minister gets to vote.

I will get a bunch of management done here shortly, including carrying out the orders. Sorry for any delay!

Greetings, I am Melda, culturist. Having settled in Haven of Peace I now wish to join the Pulias People's Party.

I currently have no ministerial aspirations, but do have interest in running for the legislature in the next election.

I consider myself to be a self-defensivist, or a pacifist with a mean streak! I believe all peaceful solutions should be exhausted before war should ever be considered, but will fight to the death to defend against unwarranted attacks.

If ever elected to the legislature I will always vote against war unless we are attacked first, in which case I will vote for war, war, WAR until our attackers are vanquished and their lands burned or conquered! :mad:

*cough*

Pleased to make your acquaintance. :)

((I am very interested in following and participating in this, but as I'm currently acting as leader in the Delphian scenario --- http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=13604494#post13604494 --- I will not be putting myself forward for any ministerial portfolios . . . although eventually I might vie for the cultural ministry ;)))

Welcome to the game, Melda! You seem to be a true patriot.

Top Bottom