Ki-no-jo, Okayama, Japan

Ogedei_the_Mad

Caffeinated Khagan
A 7th century Yamato era fortress in Okayama, Japan.

[I actually made the building model a long time ago, but only now got around to making the PCX files. Note that this is my final Bryce7-made building. I've moved onto Blender now. ;) ]

Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=23502
Preview:

Suggested stats? For a fantasy-based scenario, it could be used to autoproduce monsters (it is sometimes associated with the Demon Fortress in the Momotaro folktale; "Ki" refers to "demon."). In a historical scenario, it could serve as a Japanese-specific great wall wonder to represent the Yamato court's 7th century rush to build fortresses out of fear of a potential invasion following their loss to a Tang China and Silla Korea alliance.

Happy new year :D

Well done for producing yet another cool graphic for the game :) It does seem a bit too hazy/highlighted though, but i am sure your new series will be awesome.

I tried using a dusk sky setting this time around because almost every other thing I've made uses a clear daytime setting. Probably should have toned down the haziness - one of the annoying things about Bryce sky settings is that the haze settings are either too subdued or too extreme.

Top Bottom