Civ5: WW1 Tank Pack (8 Tanks)

snafusmith

Unit Maker
This pack includes the following tanks from WW1 (or that timeframe):

Mark I (Team color or British skins)
Mark IV (Team color, British, or Canadian skins)
German A7V
US Ford M.1918 (with team color)
British Whippet Mk.A

Preview:
Spoiler :

DOWNLOAD HERE!

ENJOY!
-Smitty

Last edited:
Wow thank you good sir these are amazing, I thought I'd check the British Whippet Mk.A out against
the ones I already had as a comparison, just superb mate the detail is gorgeous :bowdown:

here's a comparison:
Civ5Screen0091.jpg

First class units from the Snafusmith's Factory, as always!

thanks Snafusmith :)

Thanks, all!

I noticed something sad when I posted these last night. This pack was posted nearly 14 months after the last modern unit in the database (July 2015 to Sept 2016). Makes me want to :cry:

Yes there is definitely a lack of unit maker for Civ5. If you have some time left there is some more modern units that we could use :)

The Douglas A4 skyhawk, there is one civ 4 model. I will find you the link tomorrow when I have a decent internet connection again.

Well I wouldn't say that the scope for a Tortuga is limited at all, being that it's the planned UU for an upcoming Venezuela mod that I'm working on. I picked up Venezuela since Our World isn't going to be making anymore civs, and the Tortuga is a very interesting pick for Venezuela's UU and works real well with the rest of the design. It even already has an icon. I've already got the civ like half coded and it has about half of the art too, so a unique unit model would be excellent to add some flavor and really make the UU feel as unique as it really is.

Surely the scope on that one isn't any more limited than the A7V, the US Ford M.1918 or the Whippet you've already done in the OP?

Fair point. They were made a while back for a WW1 mod, figured I might as well post them. They can also be used as UU (or unique art) for those civs if people want.

The Tortuga would be fine if I had more time. It doesn't seem to work well outside of your mod, I am probably wrong though.

The Tortuga would be fine if I had more time. It doesn't seem to work well outside of your mod, I am probably wrong though.

Well, good luck finding a unit model that a bunch of mods want to use :p

Consider as well that if a unit model is already used in a popular mod, most modders will be turned off from using it in theirs.

Top Bottom