Kinboat's Lottery/Deli Line June 13th 2005

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
It's been quite some time since I posted one of these... and even though I have a lot to do already I thought I'd start this up again.

Take A Number...

PLEASE DON'T POST UNLESS YOU HAVE A REQUEST... SEE RULE 3

Here's the deal, from now until the first day of summer (June 21st) anyone who has a unit request may post it below. Tuesday Night I will randomly pick one of those requests to make. This idea came from another thread where Goldflash suggested I buy a Bingo roller and start picking numbers... It went on from there :D So pick your requests wisely, and may the best randomly generated number be chosen.

Several Ground Rules:
1) Only one request per person.

2) Only one unit per request (you can't request a complete line of spearman, just one).

3) Please don't post other messages, because if the number lands on that one there won't be a request and I get off the hook and you might just upset some people :D

4) If I am already doing almost that exact unit I won't pick this one up... For example I'm already working on a Conan, so don't request Conan with a larger sword.

5) Pictures of what you want are not needed until a number is picked, then I'll request pictures of the winner if the request isn't obvious.

6) I'll try to complete the unit in a timely manner but obviously the more complex the request the longer it will take.

7) All random results are final. No complaining will be tolerated. If the winner changes their mind within two days of the results being posted then a new random number will be chosen.

8) Seconding someone else's request is fine... I'll count it exactly as if you had requested it in the first place. And it will increase the chances of a particular unit being done. Although that counts as your request :D

I will try my best on the winning unit request but I am better at some things than others.

To be as open and transparent as possible with the selection this is the site I will be using to generate the winning random number. It allows a person to enter the first and last number of a range and will pick any number of numbers in between... In this case I will be chosing from 2 to the number of the last post when I close the thread.
http://www.random.org/nform.html

A classic witch, with black dress, a pointy hat and a broom to ride on. Let's show those PC newagers what the real thing looks like!!! :D

Attachments

• jp_ft_tank_flamethrower_wwii_ww2_japanese.jpg
    jp_ft_tank_flamethrower_wwii_ww2_japanese.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 968
OK, I decided to change mine...how about Tarna the Defender and her bird from the original Heavy Metal movie.

Arabian guy on a flying carpet is what I've requested before,so I'll request it again.

How about a Fungi from Yuggoth.

Description: In Lovecraft's own words, mi-go are "pinkish things about five feet long; with crustaceous bodies bearing vast pairs of dorsal fins or membranous wings and several sets of articulate limbs, and with a sort of convoluted ellipsoid, covered with multitudes of very short antenna, where a head would ordinarily be" ("The Whisperer in Darkness"). They are fungal creatures, not animal life, hence their designation as "the fungi from Yuggoth," Yuggoth being an arcane name for Pluto. Their main form of communication with others of their race is through subtle and complex alteration of the color of the creature's head-like appendage. They also have buzzing voices which can, somehow, produce the sounds of human or alien languages.

Attachments

• fungi02.jpg
    fungi02.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 850
I would really like to know how you make props in max and gets them exported into Poser withouth troubles.

But a unit, an native american Squaw (spelling) to work as a settler (with worker actions, at least irrigation) would be nice. Should be quite generic (allthough mostly northern tribes looking), so not sure if these pictures are correct, so it may be used for all american civs.

Another option would be to have a female settler along with a horse with a sleid (spelling) - but that would perhaps be most suitable for the Plains Indians?

If I win, you can choose between those, a settler with irrigation animation, or a settler with a horse.

Illyrian warrior (somthign along thes elines, but soem of the specifics woudl be changed)

(seen here smoking either the Germans or Celts; both fo which these tribal Roman cousins smoked on a very regular basis)

I'd like to request a poser-ready Chocobo figure w/built-in harness and saddle (although I could try to convert the tack from the Poser horse if that would be too much trouble), so that I can make some Chocobo units and finally finish out the FF mod. If that's a no-go, then I'd like to request a Chocobo Knight, a picture of which can be found below:

Or something maybe along these lines:

Top Bottom