CamJH's Creation Thread

CamJH

Uncle Cam
I finally got around to installing Poser on my new computer.

All the units I had previously been working on are lost somewhere in the scraps of my old pc, but I figured now's as good a time as any to get back in the creation biz.

I'll post updates of units I'm working on in this thread.

- - - - -

So, to get things going... here's a preview of a Marauder unit that was recently requested by everybody's favorite taskmaster. :)

(Completed! Find him here)
- - - - -

Next on the to-do list:

Files Lost
- - - - -

Files Lost

Its very good.
It looks like a Western idea of Steppes people. I think it could be used for:
-barbarian unit in the Eurasian Steppes
-Hunnic warrior

With some changes it could be a Turkish warrior...

Add chainmail and a helmet.
Most Steepes and Silk road warriors used the curved saber type sword.

Great-looking unit. :D It'd also work nicely for a Turkic Auxiliary unit for the Mongols.

Thanks everyone. :) This model was a fun one to put together. I think my personal fav. is the long mustache. Couldn't figure it out or find a prop online that'd work for it, so ended up modifying one of Kinboat's trolloc tails to make into the mustache. Fun to play around with things like that.

Like Stormy said, this is a marauder from Ungol, and since it's his request, I'll keep it as is. But who knows what's to come afterwards...

Ungol, Mongol, Hun... whatever! :D
This is a nice-looking little unit. And I will definitely use it as a Hun and a Mongol Swordsman replacement.

Cam, that's what I done for my upcoming Mongol infantry too, with the moustache :D

Looks awesome mate!

It has several different morphs (i.e.: full beard, goatee, etc.), but as far as mustaches go it only has the option of regular -vs- handlebar mustache. I tried messing around with the x,y,z scales to just stretch out the mustache and lenghten it, but that didn't work. So then I had to figure out another way.
- - - - -
crosspost with rifleman
- - - - -

Patience, my little green friend. :)

Still stuck at the office (and not being very productive right now :mischief:). I have all the animations planned out for the unit, but won't be able to start working on them until later this week or possibly next.

Ungol, shmungol. That thing is an Easterling. ;)

Top Bottom