5 man pitboss game, still need players!

LunarEclipse2

Chieftain
Waiting for players!! Lets get this going!

bump... still waiting for players...

more bumps...

Is this a PBEM or Multi-Player?

Would be interest in trying a PBEM at some stage.

I am based in Australia so turn around times would not make much sense to US/Euro players.

This will be a pitboss match, I'm not sure what you mean by PBEM. Is it something else besides pitboss?

I dont care where you are located, I would have a max turn time limit of 24-48 hours, so you wouldnt have to worry. That way, people with otherwise busy lives can still participate. It would be a longer term, slower moving game.

PBEM = Play by Email.

Old fashioned I know.

Have not looked into the PitBoss option too much. Thought this forum was for PBEM only though.

thanks for the heads up, I thought PBEM was some way of abbreviating some variation of pitboss (pitboss extended match? lol), till just now!

I never even thought about play by email, lol

Guess I will repost my thread elsewhere... thanks

I want to join the game.
About the turn time, does it mean that I have 24-48 hours to finish my turn before i get kicked out? I'm new to this so called "pitboss".

Regards,

Michael

Waiting for players!! Lets get this going!

I'm interested, but You have to set precisely terms.
Would it be accellerated start, how long tun will last (exactly ;), what kind of map it will be, will it be with or without barbarians etc...
It will make you game much "attratcive"...
Also, you picked wrong topic, and surely it is plenty players who want to play pitboss...
I'm one of them:)

this thread was started more than two years ago, and the guy hasn't posted anything since
try the pitboss forum instead
if I'm as observant as I think, games start on average about once in two months
last one to start was last week, so you might have to wait a bit

Top Bottom