• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

RiskNES VI - WAR IS PEACE

LC: I want Risk 2. You guys know anywhere where I can download it?
It isn't available for legal download without paying money. You are advised to press such inquiry no further in public despite our Wild West status.

It isn't available for legal download without paying money. You are advised to press such inquiry no further in public despite our Wild West status.

Damnit. I hoped there was a way, at least to get another version of the game for free.

there is a trial version that you can play for like a day.

I have a formal proposal to put into the thread:
In exchange for an alliance against J.Cash, human-slaughter and myself will cede North America to qoou.

What, so you can beat him with your superior troop ratios? Stupendous idea! Why, I don't suppose HS would get most of Asia in the process or anything either, thereby crushing both of you. You also both totally have the forces and reinforcements in place to stop him from just taking North America and killing you while he's at it.

Brilliant offer right there, truly war-winning. Please, by all means qoou, listen to the man with the plan. He's definitely on his way up in this game as evidenced by stunning strategy thusfar.

you really need to learn how risk works. Not only have you not even talked to me about this why would I join you? Just because we have the same enemy? Sorry mate there can only be one winner in this game.

Plus you're better off with me and him bleeding each other dry anyway. That's the only way you might win. Geeze.

hey symph let's just call it a truce and then we will fight the rest of them off after that we can have our epic world war.

Nah, you're not a man at Risk if you can't fight off everyone else who bothers attacking you. A dogpile against either major power (assuming more than one) is just kind of stupid as it lets the other one win, and anybody who was smart would be building up in the background to engage in a real fight when both are crippled.

And if, on the off chance, somebody should beat you while you're doing this who doesn't adhere to theses principles, you can walk off the battlefield knowing they're some pansy rogue who likes doing it from behind, and that you fought gloriously by throwing dice like you won the lotto in Vegas.

Or put another way, get the hell out of Asia in penance for your traitorous ways, and maybe I'll think about it.

Lurkerism: Never... why are you not PMing all this stuff? All this "open" diplomacy is getting you raped.

Orders hath been sent to FC. I hope my conditional order works ok. Also give me a good present here Mr. Chicken.

Turn 7

Placement

Combat

Final

Reinforcements:
  • J. Cash - 9 reinforcements
  • E. Presley - 5 reinforcements
  • Simoom - 9 reinforcements
  • Warlord - 8 reinforcements
  • Basque Sepa - 13 reinforcements

Offenses:
  • human-slaughter - I'm sorry, but you can't have conditional surges. Game rules, you see.
  • Neverwonagame3 - Your reinforcement orders had battalions adding up to 16, not 18.
  • Neverwonagame3 - You can't attack your own territories.

Notes:
  • Everyone - Things are really heating up! First, the utterly amazing clash of armies between E. Presley and J. Cash, then the very marked rise of the underdogs... The stat box at the bottom can tell you more. :D
  • human-slaughter - ... Happy Birthday, though! :)
  • Neverwonagame3 - I placed your last 2 reinforcements in Brazil.
  • Neverwonagame3 - I assumed you meant Eastern Australia and not New Zealand, given your broken—um, canceled—treaty and all.

Turn 8 Orders Deadline: June 4, 2008, 1200 GMT

Ooh, things just got interesting!

:eek: Wow, that's some clash!

LOL Symph attacks the one province that I forget to attack with.

Top Bottom