• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

RiskNES VI - WAR IS PEACE

Hrm, I wonder what that means. :confused:

"Zomg he is teh only one with a continentzor he r si teh most dangerous."

You could make it less bloody obvious. I mean, it was one of only two major possibilities, but really. You could at least try and be sneaky. It's amazing you people ever made it this far.

Howsabout you make it even by just laying down and dying? It worked pretty well for human-slaughter.

Lay down and die? Not until my BDA tastes the blood of your Filipinos!

Lay down and die? Not until my BDA tastes the blood of your Filipinos!
That's quite the hat trick, given the max you can possibly assemble this turn is 27, you'll have to ditch at least one in Kamchatka, and one in Japan, and can only reinforce a max of three in Japan. Leaves you at 28, son. Math is your friend.

It's also not "even" if your goal is to screw me over given both Simoom and Warlord are getting their continents back next turn--that's just you being a dick because I told you so a few turns ago. :p But whatever, I'll take it. You're dying first anyway. I never expected any of you to stand and fight like men.

I know SD you have already explained your stance.. but it amazes me how they repeatedly fall for it!

Maybe somebody should asess the players according to Stupidity ratings?

Like me! I'm definitely not biased. Like W.C. Fields, I hate all of you equally.

:p

please save a spot for Abaddon. It's one thing to talk and then another to deliver.

Woah, why am I being brought into this? I don't have time for another NES!

An either way, I'm more trying to goad people into doing something, rather this endless game of kiss-chase.

(In case anybody doesn't know, Turn 20 is up on the previous page)

It seems I have won the battle for South America. More through luck and the actions of others then merit, but I am victorious.

Back in the back
Of a Cadillac.
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack!
Yes, I'm in a band,
with a gang!
They've got to catch me if they want me to hang!
'Cause I'm back on the track,
And I'm beatin' the flak;
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap!
So look at me now I'm just makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck, just get out of my way!
'Cause I'm back.
Yes, I'm back.
Well, I'm back...
Yes, I'm back!
Well, I'm back... back...
Well I'm Back In Black.
Yes, I'm Back In Black!

(In case anybody doesn't know, Turn 20 is up on the previous page)

It seems I have won the battle for South America. More through luck and the actions of others then merit, but I am victorious.

Holy??!?! But... WHAT??? I never ordered an invasion of Alaska!

Edit: NO!!!! Instead of sending in my revised orders, I sent an old draft! Monkey balls!

From the mighty forces of the Basque Separatists
To the World

*cough*
I apologize for the communique sent just minutes earlier: it was simply white noise that coincidentally happened to be readable. Fortunately, the problem we had with our radio apparati has been solved before it had the chance to broadcast the complete works of Shakespeare on private diplomatic channels. Let it be known that the Basque will not stop until every sovereign nation on this planet recognizes the newly formed Basque state. You have been warned.

qoou, that doesn't ring very true. Not that it really matters anymore, does it?

So much for alliances.

THIS FALSEHOOD WORLDLY PEACE,
IT'S TREATIES SOON WILL CEASE.
NO SURVIVORS!
SET THE WORLD AFIRE!

We need some good old fashioned dog piling.

Turn 21

Placement

Combat

Final

Reinforcements:
  • J. Cash - 12 reinforcements
  • Simoom - 7 reinforcements
  • Warlord - 12 reinforcements
  • Basque Sepa - 7 reinforcements

Offenses:
  • Neverwonagame3 - You can't have people "stay behind" unless you don't attack with full force. This ain't normal Risk.
  • qoou - "Move 2 from Western Europe to Eastern Europe." HAHAHA THE EU'S NOT SAVING GEORGIA'S ASS HAHAHA!

Notes:
  • Everyone - THE GAME IS FUN.

Turn 22 Orders Deadline: Before the weekends end, please.

Silly qoou, winning is for competents! :p

WTF?! I mean, seriously?!

But... my agreement? And wtf sypmh? Seriously? No bloodthirstiness? Niklas, I formally accuse you of treachery!

Georgia? What? Huh? And when did I issue that order? This is confusing?

Top Bottom