Happy Birthday AlanH

leif erikson

Game of the Month Fanatic
Administrator
GOTM Staff
Supporter
Congratulations and thanx!

Thanks, guys! I really am getting to the stage where I'd like to stop counting, though :)

I really am getting to the stage where I'd like to stop counting, though :)
You could do as my 80-year old father does. He celebrates every month and enjoys his "birthdays" and could care less about the count! :D

:mischief:

Yes, H-B-D to you! If a day late.

Hey I just glanced at your profile, to see if I could find out if you are older than me (couldn't tell, but kinda doubt it ... bummer), and I notice you list your Civ4 degree of difficulty as ... settler??? :huh:

Thx. I suspect I *am* older than you.

I would have to have finished a Civ4 game to be able to claim a degree of difficulty. So I guess I don't really have one.

Happy Birthday!! :bday: :band: [party] :beer:

Happy Birthday, AlanH! And many thanx for your efforts!:bday:

It's interesting to see AlanH and Gyathaar birthdays so close... I am confused a lot... may be there is two nicknames of one man? :confused: :D

Happy Birthday, AlanH! And many thanx for your efforts!:bday:
Thanks for everyone's good wishes, again.

It's interesting to see AlanH and Gyathaar birthdays so close... I am confused a lot... may be there is two nicknames of one man? :confused: :D

I wish!

Gyathaar has just got married and had a three month honeymoon in the exotic Far East. I've been married for almost 40 years and spent the last three months in a typical grey, wet English summer. Gyathaar is also far smarter than me :D

Rain? :confused: What's that?

I knew there had to be a thread around somewhere! Happy Birthday, AlanH!! :goodjob: I hope it was great fun, and best wishes for many more!

Top Bottom