CivStats.com - View your Pitboss games on the web

is it possible to include certain stats into another homepage?

I would like to see the stats on my homepage

I am getting this error on the website.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/overloadut/civstats.com/tmp/civstats_sess/sess_jlcfuce1cm2ms5nthonmf3in05, O_RDWR) failed: File too large (27) in /home/.petal/overloadut/civstats.com/www/includes/sessions.inc.php on line 7

It means that I cannot load my personal page to se what games I am in, since it is not accepting my password, even when I have is remembered by my browser and times beforehand it has accepted my password.

I am getting this same error again.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@civstats.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I just got this message when checking civstats..

Are you still seeing this? The server seemed to be pretty slow this morning but it appears to be back to normal now.

Yeah it is fine now.

Civstats partially stopped working... None of the personal accout things works, but you can veiw the games...

Civstats partially stopped working... None of the personal accout things works, but you can veiw the games...

That's what I get for turning on a shiny new feature without testing it (XCache)

I turned it off and it should be back to normal within 10 minutes.

Interesting; I'm not sure. The uploader can misread the admin window, causing weird data to appear in the log but I'm not sure if that's what happened here.

Looks like a reload without restarting the uploader to me... BTW is civstats 2 you were talking about a while back ever comming out?

oops - forgot my password. Actually - also forgot my sign on id. Is there a way of recovering this info? I am getting 'new turn' notification emails so that is working.

Pretty sure zenspiders on these boards also lost his pw...

Unfortunately my Civstats Uploader's method of getting all of its information relies heavy on the Windows API because it reads the Windows controls right out of the Pitboss window. At this time I don't think it would be possible to get it to work under Wine. :(
[...]
I'm on Linux. Debian testing (lenny) 32bit, with wine 1.0.0-1.
I just made a civstats.com account, downloaded the uploader version 1.5.1.0, unzipped it, typed "wine CivStatsUploader.exe", clicked through the "add game" dialogue on civstats.com and the wizard of civstatsuploader and now SEE THE RESULT:
http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1119

It seems to work flawlessly!

*YEAAAAAAAHAAAAAWWWWWW*
Redarg
€dit: See screenshot attached.
The only problem is that one of my pitboss games has the locked admin window which leads to 100% CPU load. That sucks....
The other game is fine.
€dit2:BUG(2009-04-04)
As long as one of pitboss and civstats is open(meaning the window is visible on the desktop) players can't perform any action in the game. Logging in is impossible too. (Software versions: see above)
Workaround:
Minimize Pitboss AND Civstats (windows).

Attachments

• CivStats 1.5.1.0 auf Linux.jpg
    CivStats 1.5.1.0 auf Linux.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 275
So, just curious is that civstats 2 you've been talking about ever going to come out?

Top Bottom