CivStats.com - View your Pitboss games on the web

I am getting this error on the website.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/overloadut/civstats.com/tmp/civstats_sess/sess_jlcfuce1cm2ms5nthonmf3in05, O_RDWR) failed: File too large (27) in /home/.petal/overloadut/civstats.com/www/includes/sessions.inc.php on line 7

It means that I cannot load my personal page to se what games I am in, since it is not accepting my password, even when I have is remembered by my browser and times beforehand it has accepted my password.

Not until version 2, which is coming along very slowly. The graph code I wrote for version 1 is really inefficient and was maxing out the CPU load on my server, so I had to disable it. :(

I'm afraid I'm now getting the same error that CH had a few posts back.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/overloadut/civstats.com/tmp/civstats_sess/sess_q7ahvoiadql79ldai04tnb2l44, O_RDWR) failed: File too large (27) in /home/.petal/overloadut/civstats.com/www/includes/sessions.inc.php on line 7

I can view games in the list but can't log in for "my games" or diplomacy.

I'm afraid I'm now getting the same error that CH had a few posts back.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/overloadut/civstats.com/tmp/civstats_sess/sess_q7ahvoiadql79ldai04tnb2l44, O_RDWR) failed: File too large (27) in /home/.petal/overloadut/civstats.com/www/includes/sessions.inc.php on line 7

I can view games in the list but can't log in for "my games" or diplomacy.

Some sql or other errors seem to come every so often...

Hello, I can't register to your website, it gives me an internal server error when I try to navigate to the register page.
I go through create/login then select register and it won't go further.

nothing here. missed probably the last 10 emails or so (@yahoo.com address)

well, apparently the server was just backed up? Its been catching me up on emails from 2 days ago all day now.

Dear OverloadUT,

Game number 350, Rasbora, is finished after 14 months with
a shared win: Egypt, India, Inka.

I tried to use the "declare the winner" button in CivStats and
filled it in with something like "no winner", "customized" and
a string with the three winners.

This made no difference on the Rasbora web page in Rasbora,
so I tried again to "declare the winner".

And now it seemed like the CivStats server hanged.

If it was my fault, I am very sorry. I like the CivStats service
very much.

Please start the server again and insert the winners, like
"Shared victory: Egypt, India, Inka", if possible.

This was a Warlords game. Next time it will be a BTS game,
I think.

Best wishes,

Nice service! Thanks.

However, I'm adding my game and I'm stumped by Step 4 where it's asking for player Registration passwords. It also doesn't list my leader (Boudica). :(

Any help is appreciated.

you need to enter a password for each leader (can be the same) so registered users can register a leader of that game by entering the password you added in the setup.

I hope it makes sense :)

Tyrghen is correct. You enter any password and tell that password to your players so they can register their leader. It's a simple feature to prevent random people from claiming random civs in games they are not participating in. In my experience game organizers usually just give every player the same password as they trust their players to register the correct leader.

Top Bottom