CivStats.com - View your Pitboss games on the web

Perhaps Overload can take now a brake from coding hard on the civstatsuploader 2.0 as it is now proven that it works on Linux with the 1.5.1.0 version.
Redarg
P.S.: If you have some time over you could add the Beyond the Sword leaders to your database, they are still missing... :( Because of that, there are so many "unknown" nations in my game.

Civstats doesn't open at all from here... I can ping it fine though...

Weird works fine now...

Civstats has been coming up with a 500 Internal Server Error on and off for the past several hours. Any fix coming soon? :)

Yeah, forgot to mention that. I got hold of OverloadUT and he managed to fix it a few hours ago.

:bump: for great justice.

Any NFO on uploader ver 2? Also, how about the BtS leaders. :) I can get the pictures for you if you'd like.

doh! too slow :(

Can I at least be listed as a sub then?

Ahh, the great perils of multi-tab browsing :shake:

Hey OverloadUT,

Great work!

If you try to contact you at OverloadUT@civstats.com the mail bounces!

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<OverloadUT@civstats.com>:
208.113.214.87 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 <OverloadUT@civstats.com>: Relay access denied
Giving up on 208.113.214.87.

Looking forward to 2.0 :)

If you can get me the pictures I'll at least get them in on the current version. :)
Will get on that after I get back from vacation. Don't expect them before Wednesday next week.

Dear OverloadUT!

BTS was recently upgraded from version 3.17 to version 3.19 and the
Civstats client does not work any longer. My game is:
http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=993

Please try to fix this. We love Civstats!

Can you confirm this, please? I would like to create a new pitboss this fall and it would be a very bad new not to have CivStats working well.

I am currently hosting a whole pitboss championship on Apolyton and CivStats is a very important tool to manage it !

BTW, what about adding the BTS leaders pictures to the current version of CivStats ? ;)

Civstats is working perfectly fine on 3.19 for me and several other people. Stormumriken - whatever your issue is, it's not caused by the patch. Perhaps you should try setting up your game again on Civstats?

Civstats is working perfectly fine on 3.19 for me and several other people. Stormumriken - whatever your issue is, it's not caused by the patch. Perhaps you should try setting up your game again on Civstats?

It works now, so you are right. I do not know why it stopped, but perhaps
there was just a small glitch in the window reading or something like that.

Thank you!

The civstatsuploader keeps saying "no pitboss window detected" although the game is running since 16 turns on my server...:confused:

Top Bottom