Replacement(s) needed for 16-civ Rocky Pangea pitboss

I have a 'test' version of the game (from the original V3.17 save) up and running on version V3.19, on port 2062. (So connect using the same host IP, but use V3.19 instead of V3.17, and use :2062 instead of :2060).

Please can someone who already has a dual install try to connect to it using V3.19 to test it out?

Cheers,
Munro

I could connect just fine.

So when are we upgrading?

After MS' turn which should fall rather soon...

Can we patch after this turn ends? That should fit pretty good with the MTDG.

That's fine with me. No-one has voiced any objections to moving up to V3.19.

The current turn (1000 BC) is due to end in about 24 hours, so that would give everyone 72 hours from now to update to V3.19 (after playing their current turn, if they haven't already). That should be enough time for anyone who needs to to patch.

I'll patch 24 hours from now unless anyone has any objections before then. :)

I've set the timer to 99 hours for the next turn only and will patch at the end of this turn (1000 BC).

So that means that next turn (980 BC or whatever it is) will be played on V3.19, but there'll be about 4-5 days to play it, which should give everyone plenty of time to patch and iron out any technical issues that might come up.

If this causes anyone any problems please let me know! :)

Cheers,
Munro

The turn rolled, but I guess you haven't patched yet since I can still only connect with 3.17. I guess we wait for you to announce that you've patched then?

Ironically he went and posted in the other thread only (after saying he would post here only :p ) -- long story short, patch is coming in 8 or so hours, and the current turn could be played on either one, depending when you log in.

I didn't get a chance to switch the server over to V3.19 patch last night after all, but this evening is looking clear. 61 hours still left on the turn timer so I'm assuming this will still give everyone plenty of time to patch and log-in at V3.19 before the end of the turn.

Let me know though if this causes any hardship.

Note that the timer will revert to 48 hours again after the current turn.

Cheers,
Munro

I am going to be on vacation from August 22 till August 29. During that time Memphus will replace me.

ha! look I've got for a neighbour now :crazyeye:

Top Bottom