[BtS] Aybraus's Pitboss

Still have to see if i pop a tech from a hut again. May need to reload if not.
:sarcasm: Seriously won't matter to me if not.

I wasn't able to repeat my turn the same because there was a bear on the tile I moved my scout to last time... seems it didn't matter though.

My warrior that survived last time this time died to a bear...

Maybe I will complain a bit about the reload. Instead of popping a free tech I let loose a barbarian horde and lost a warrior. Oh well crap happens.

You are currently AI so i have no idea how you can't take back control...

Uh oh. Maybe Aybraus doesn't have 'take over AI' enabled? Neither of the two AI civs show up in the leader selection screen, which means that now they've been kicked to AI, no-one can take them back. :(

As far as I know, the only way to fix this is to reload to before they were kicked to AI (and it also means no-one can ever be kicked to AI in the future). Unless anyone else knows of another way?

Fortunately, it looks like they were only kicked to AI last night at about 1:13 am US eastern time (less than 24 hours ago) so the reload shouldn't be too painful. In fact, according to civstats I was the last person to play before the host kicked both civs to AI, so the last autosave before then would be:

\My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Saves\pitboss\auto\Recovery_Munro.CivBeyondSwordSave

Aybraus: any chance you can reload from here? I will avoid logging back in again in the meantime to avoid overwriting the autosave.

Anyone who's played since then will need to replay their last turn.

Make a copy of that autosave munro!

Not having take over AI enabled in such a huge game is a rather big mistake... Maybe we even have to restart...

Aybraus: what's going on in with this game? It doesn't look like you've played your turn in at least the last 2 turns and we're waiting to hear from you about reloading to before you kicked Hoplosternum and whiplash (if he still wants to play) to AI.

In the meantime, I'm not able to log in and play my turns either because it'll overwrite the autosave so that's at least 3 of us that aren't able to access the game right now.

Are you there?

In the meantime, please can someone else (anyone but me, Hoplosternum or whiplash) log in and pause the turn timer so we don't have a bunch of meaningless turns rolling over in the meantime?

Top Bottom