Complete list of Steam Achievements

Look at the 4th post on page 29 of this thread.

Respect Robert Smith, that was in fact fast. I'm standing at 174 of 176 since one week but for the last 2 ones I'm not very optimistic.

The first of them is the victory by wonders on highest difficulty, ok, I've won on immortal so maybe with some luck I can beat it at the last one.

But for the second I have no idea how to do that - Turtle Power (sinking an Ironclad with a turtle ship) - in all the time with about 500 hours of play, I never, absolutly never, saw the AI built an Ironclad. With what settings do you get the AI to do that?

Greez

But for the second I have no idea how to do that - Turtle Power (sinking an Ironclad with a turtle ship) - in all the time with about 500 hours of play, I never, absolutly never, saw the AI built an Ironclad. With what settings do you get the AI to do that?

Greez

One suggestion I heard about this one is to build an ironclad, gift it to a city state, declare war and sink the ironclad you gave them.

One suggestion I heard about this one is to build an ironclad, gift it to a city state, declare war and sink the ironclad you gave them.

Yeah, that works! And the CS was my oldest CS ally & best bud. Sank his new ironclad with two turtles (1 shot each) & then made peace & bribed him to be my ally again.:lol:

For 'Zeupiter', the description is 'As Rome, conquer a city with the Statue of Zeus'. Does that mean 'conquer a city using the statue of Zeus', or 'conquer a city that has the statue of Zeus'?

@WeaselSlapper:

DAAAMN! So easy, can't believe I didn't thought on that, it worked - thanks! :king:

@Waywocket:

Conquer as Roman the city that has the statue already built.

Yeap, 5 min game if u start in industrial :)

another 5 min game is the Rome and Zeus statue, build it your self in 2nd city, give the city to a neighbour and conquer it b :king:

THanks, I did that, now how do I go into the log for acheivements?

Here's the path to the log file:
My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs\achievements_debug.log

After enabling the log system you have to start Civ V (I'm not sure if you have to actually start a game or just start the program) for the log file to be created.

[14823.480] DBG: 96 (L): ACHIEVEMENT_1000FOREST (Paul Bunyan) = Locked

This was all it said. How can I tell how many I have towards it?

Does hotseat count for the 'last man standing'-achievement? (Win a multiplayer match)

Edit:
I can confirm it does (and I just cheated myself this achievement playing a quick dual pangaea in hotseat :p )

I'm pretty sure hotseat does not count for "Standard Issue", althought I had a team mate, so that may have affected it.

Good to know at least some achievements can be earned in hot seat.

Yeah, that works! And the CS was my oldest CS ally & best bud. Sank his new ironclad with two turtles (1 shot each) & then made peace & bribed him to be my ally again.:lol:

Gifted the Ironclad to a CS, but it disappeared so I could not sink it. Does it have to be a militaristic CS?

Top Bottom