New Units: Assorted Sept 5th 2003

Ozymandias

In Terra Fantasia
Supporter
Kinboat said:
Ah yes... I think you're talking about the Civil War era pistolier. Well I haven't gotten around to it but it is on my long list of things to do if the world ends and I have an eternity in purgatory to work on these things :D

I might find time for it before then though.

... "Purgatory"? ... :p

Amused,

Oz

Achileus

Chieftain
Hey Kinboat - you probably get bored of hearing this, but your units are amazing! As a newbie here on the site I have trawled through pages and pages of peoples' new units, and I have to say that I don't think I've come across even one of yours that wasn't worth downloading. Keep them rolling out... :goodjob:

Rod

King
Hello,

btw it is possible that Firaxis used your artwork in the Conquest version of Sengoku - Age of Sword ??

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
I'm not sure what you mean? Have you seen something, if so a screen shot would be nice.

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, since this thread has been revised, I've got a few comments to add:

First of all, Kinboat, thanks for your wonderful units, without which my Final Fantasy mod would not be even half as far along as it is now. As a matter of fact, several units from this very thread are being used in that mod. I'm using the Man At Arms as one of the Ordalian UU's: The Firewall Elite (one of the most feared Ordalian reguments during the 50 year war between Ivalice and Ordalia that occured immediately prior to the events in FFT), I'm using the Otomo Swordsman as a generic "Samurai," the final upgrade in the Offensive Infantry line, the flag-less version of the Ashigaru pikeman as a generic "Dragoon," the ultimate of my balanced Lancer unit line, and I'll be using the Kensai as the UU for one of the other civs.

KUSANG

Chieftain
Holy mother of god! Kinboat, dude you rock!! I'm seriously amazed at the detail of your units. It's unbelievably awesome!

Top Bottom