Chinese/Japanese Emperor M-unit

KUSANG

Chieftain
Hi guys! Wow I finally figured out how to upload. I've been working on Munits for quite some time (3 days) and this is what I call my masterpiece, cuz it's the only one I actually put thought and effort into. Hope you guys like it. I use this in place of the Mao king unit. I >HATE< Mao. He is NOT one of the better leaders of China. We've got Qin Shi Huang, Han Wudi, Tang Tai Zhong, Kang Xi, Sun Yat-Sen, but Sid HAD to choose Mao.. So this is my act of defiance hehe. :devil:
The units used are all from the Sengoku scenario in Conquests.

Attachments

• EmperorMunit.bmp
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,118
Ahahaha! I know! Isn't it great?!
Haha, yes I understand that might have been abit too fast for some people. But I just remember when I loaded that shinanigan up in Civ and watched it go at it with another emperor unit I had a joygasm and had to keep the setting lol. But thank you, glad you like.

I'm also thinking I probably should redo the Emperor's (The leader with the fan) clothes, as make the non civ-specific color areas yellow. So look more like an emperor... however my CG skills .. suck. Oh well.

Wow that looks awesome! I was looking for a special King type of unit to use in a modded mod of my own ;) anyway the plan is to make an upgrading path for the King, making it just a bit more rpgish and I was browsing trough these forums for a unit that looked spectacular and Japanese/Samurai-ish, but nobody probably cares about my plans. Awesome unit though, it's exactly what I wanted and pictured in my mind. :mischief:

Brilliant work. Love the art and esp the effort! :goodjob:

I totally agree, Mao been a pain in the ass everytime I chance upon playing Chinese civilization.

I am new at this, this is prob my 1st ever thread, and Inew to this web forum, I am not a artist, and know lil about the work involved in creating the animations, and know zilch about flics and all :cry:

I'v noticed there is very little Chinese related mods available out there, I I love to find one such as the multi-unit you've created ;)

However, I had a Chinese oriented education, and is a Chinese history buff.

I have just started on my 1st ever mod scenario, and need some custom units. Since I know nothing about creating mod units (very frustrating), I have a request. I have pics and details on 15th century Ming Chinese junks (ships), I have searched thru the forum, although brilliantly done, none of them are an accurate rendition of the original junk.

I hope you will be able create such a unit from the pics I have, or maybe forward me to someone who does junks.

Thanks a lot. Pls. also pop me an e-mail cuz I don't really know how to track threads. Sorry for the trouble

Cheers
viji

Meh. It's not on the 2nd page yet...

I've noticed that the people seem to fall through the Army person... Yeah... That's my only complaint about it, otherwise, brilliant.

Nice! About the non-civ color: if it&#180;s Chinese it should be yellow, but if it&#180;s Japanese I guess it&#180;s not (I&#180;m not sure).
This makes me ask: weren&#180;t the ptw flcs unusable &#180;cos of copyright?

It's a direct splicing of the Japanese unit pack (and the Shogun from Sengoku). The Leader, the Shogun, and the army.

No... Because the units are included in Conquests.

Top Bottom