New unit: Native american fictional ship

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

This is a fictional native american ship - you can use it as a galley or caravel replacement. Enjoy! :)

Thanks to all participating in the desing of this thingy ;)

Download it from here!

Here's the animated preview:

Here's a sample of the civilopedia pic.

Attachments

• nativelarge.gif
    nativelarge.gif
    18.6 KB · Views: 5,323
Excellent!:goodjob:

Great job! Any chance of a size increase of 30%, as well as another version that fires arrows instead of cannon (same size)?

Very nice work as always, Aaglo. :goodjob:

Hope you wont mind me using this as a Kikkula or a Tahukappi for the Hittites. :yeah:

In the INI file, the Attack1 is cannon, Attack2 is Arrows. Just make both attacks one or the other.

I plan on doing just that, splitting this baby into 2 boats - the arrow-based upgrading to the Cannon-based with Metallurgy.

BTW - GREAT unit as always, Aaglo!:goodjob:

Originally posted by zulu9812
Great job! Any chance of a size increase of 30%, as well as anothre version that fires arrows instead of cannon (same size)?

:lol:
I understood the size increase of 30 :), but I didn't get the arrows_instead_of_cannon... there are both attacks included. But the arrows are fire-arrows (if you were talking about wanting to it to have regular arrows)... :confused:

BTW, may I ask why do you want a bigger version of this? Personal ambitions? ;)

Brilliant work! And so great with two different attacks! Two ships that is.

... are you planning to do the other version you had modelled to? If so it'll be three ships (if you do two attacks there too, it will be four...)

But I nearly can't believe the beauty of your units!

Very nice, thanks for your hard work. And thanks for the variety, the multiple attacks. It's great that you provide a little bit of flexibility for us graphically challenged individuals.

The quality of units that are made here never cease to amaze me.

Aaglo-
Awesome work! The ship looks fabulous!

Fantastic unit, finally there is a ship for us Reds. Thanks mucho! :)

A larger version would be fantastic, a Frigate replacement perhaps? Galleass version would be nice too.. but I don't want to pressure you. ;)

It's a real beauty, although the Galleass is still my personal favorite out of your creations.

Now, what do you think of ghost ships? :mischief:

Top Bottom