Patch Update v1.16f

Jeffrey Morris

Firaxian
Another quick update.

Things are on target for a Friday QA sign-off, but let's say Saturday just to be safe. If nothing resets it by Wednesday, we'll release the readme.txt additions for you to digest. I think you'll be pleased.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!!! Did you put in the alien rubber duckies as I requested?

OH THANKYOU LORD OH THANKYOU THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LORD ....OH THANKYOU!!!!

:D

i have been waiting for this, no doubt like my compatriots on this site, for more than a month now. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, firaxis! I certainly hope the patch addresses the issues that need to be addressed. I suppose we will see soon enough. Civ 3 is great but for said issues, and if this patch nails them, I would have no problem giving civ 3 a 99/100, something i really haven't said for any other game.
Thanks for the great work and a timely patch, firaxis.

WHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just hope thinking about all the goodies won't make me fail my exams :lol:

Well, I hope it fixes the stuff I was finding irritating, heh I couldn't care much about what all the other guys were whingeing about

Bah! I'll celebrate when its installed in my PC. :D j/k

Any clue what's in this little bugger? Air superiority fix probably.

Seriously, I'm impressed with the speed of which they are going, starting patches already. I would have guessed next spring.

Good job, Friaxians. Keep it coming.:goodjob:

And dont forget my "mini-map" in the map editor. ;)

Ah this is good news... I betcha this patch is gonna be huge... man it is like as if civ IIII is coming out!!!!!

Well, while I am not sure what will be patched (keeping my fingers crossed:p ), a patch that fixes something is still way way better than no patch at all :D

Originally posted by Dark Sheer
Well, while I am not sure what will be patched (keeping my fingers crossed:p ), a patch that fixes something is still way way better than no patch at all :D

You bet your Krakens it is! :D

Great News :goodjob:

Hey, if we´re really really lucky, the patch comes out tomorrow :) (but I doubt it, theres always something, which goes wrong).

Well I will hold my praise until the patch is installed in my civ3 directory.

I have been through enough ultima online patches to know NOT to get excited about a patch.

Originally posted by joespaniel

And dont forget my "mini-map" in the map editor. ;)

Too right talk about a pain in the backside moving around with those scroll bars.

Re. the patch can you give us any cryptic hints as to its content. We won't tell anyone honest.

Yay
My pleading didn't go unheared!
I knew those Pizza sacrifices would work :D

Top Bottom